[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ep 16's video preview ! Where are you? I really want to see you ;;)  Do you still keep hiding ? ;))
Wednesday !! Can you go faster for us ??  
Omo... I feel I'm going to be crazy because of waiting. 

I really can't wait anymoreeeeeee ~X( ~X(

viewimage_php_id_26b4dd35eadd30bf7bb1_no
Image Source : From DC

Guest lilaznstarx

episode 16 text preview is out!!

휘경이 의식을 되찾자 재경은 휘경에게 유라와 자신의 관계에 대해 어디까지 알고 있는지 묻는다. 등교하던 윤재는 전날 외박한 송이가 민준의 집에서 나오는 걸 목격하고, 참다못해 민준을 찾아가는데...

EDIT: i THINK it says something like - Jaekyung is asking Hwikyung how much he knows about Yoo Rah. Yongjae goes to find Minjun after Songyi stayed out all night & came out of Minjun's place in the morning.
my korean's not that good. so this is my interpretation....

[unverified fan accounts]

DMJ has been seen filming in Ilsan Hosu Park.

Separately, fans also saw DMJ following CSY closely at her filming location (scared she might get injured again? aww that is so sweet) CSY has also been spotted following DMJ to school. Both are inseparable.

SOMEONE BANG MY HEAD PLEASE TO TELL ME IT IS NOT A DREAM!!

Guest tanmui91

[unverified fan accounts]

Separately, fans also saw DMJ following CSY closely at her filming location (scared she might get injured again? aww that is so sweet) CSY has also been spotted following DMJ to school. Both are inseparable.

Omo omo,hope all those scenes will be aired on ep 16. * slap my face* cant wait .after reading text preview and all your comments i do want our OTP bed scene now.aaaaaaaaa. I dont know how sick minjoon would be after bed scene but i dont care now ( omg why i am so perverted and that cruel )

Guest yufen18

safiresea said: Just to clarify I'm for one NOT jealous of Suzy.  I could care less about having the cameo if it's going to drive our DMJ & SY to the next level.  What I have problem with (and this is just me so I hope I don't offend you wonderful Suzy fans!) is casting Suzy.  The two shows I watched her in (Big, Dream High) I'm extremely annoyed with her characters/errr...acting....I don't know what it is there's something just doesn't rub me right (though I'm sure she's a great and adorable singer!)....alas, she's the sole reason I've put Gu Family Book on the sideline for so long even though I want to watch it since she star as the female lead :((  I'm sure she's a wonderful gal KSH is good friends with her right? so it must be so, lol....but on screen she's not the girl I want to see especially in such high caliber show as this.  I guess I should suck it up since it's just a cameo huh?...and it's a good "stunt" to garner more younger fans who's dying for more Hyunzy or whatever.  BTW, can someone explain to me why they even ship KSH & Suzy?? did they watch the same show I did?  All the passion was in KSH acting, there's rarely any chemistry between them....a change of heart suddenly in the last few episodes and a one-second peck on the lips does NOT equal romance in my book, sorry.
I know I said the third script was my last until episode 16......but this news has gotten me a bit riled up, lol............YOU HEAR CASTING DIRECTOR AND KSH!  I'M GONNA MAKE ANOTHER HOT-SEARING SCRIPT FOR MJ & SY JUST TO COMPENSATE FOR THIS SUZY-APPEARING-AS-CAMEO-CHANANAGEN.  I'M WARNING YOU I'M WRITING IT WRITE NOW!!!  hahahahhahhahahah...........I've officially gone insane *shake head sadly*

ayronics said: [unverified fan accounts]

OMG, THE PREVIEW TEXT IS GOOD SIGN FOR THE STARS COUPLE >.<

SY spent the night with MJ, maybe he was sick after kissing her but I know SY would take good care of him. The national goddess is "good" at everything, right? lmao

Okay YJ, I'm really thankful when u protected ur sis but her "bodyguard" appeared. It's time to back home, keke. Ur sis will be safe....at MJ's apartment, lol

SBS, wae don't u release more bts stills? I wanna see the bts of my Star couple >.<

Archived