[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

Guest jcon1208

491904.jpg491907.jpg
her husband seems good-looking
according to what i've read, he is the second son of the chairman of Kukje Steel Company. His older brother married daughter of the Hong Loong group, which is the biggest financial company in Singapore.

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tanmui91

@jcon1208: her husband is handsome .he has a good hight, well dressed, and doesnt look less handsome than any other actors.there are quite many photos of him and junjihyun on google.i am jealous of her.hahaha

But i still love soo hyun more, and ship hyun-hyun couple hahah

Guest bunni3fly

Let's support our Couple from the Stars on Soompi's Valentines Event

-> http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26990970/#Comment_26990970

Guest queeniet

Omg i'm so jealous of the ppls who cameo in this drama. They get to see jun ji hyun act face to face. Esp the dal shabet girls can you imagine jun ji hyun stroking ur hair and whisper in your ear with such charisma?i would faint.

Guest KyuhanaG

pd nim  know what he is doing..... wakakakakak.... just imagine how suzy will make jjh jealous already make me giggling through nights. so perfect,....

hearing the news about Suzy cameo I gone crazy!! obviously she's my bias and hyunzy is my first ship!and she'll be with jjh in one screen! former nation's first love and current nation's first love!!!omfg! I don't care about negative comments I'm imunned lol i started to like ksh in dh to the point I have 20gb only pics of him haha almost 2weeks ago Suzy DC posted photo of ksh on filming site I guess they knew this would happen so they posted it jjh hyunzy fighting!!

Hi everyone! 
thanks for your funy and insightul comments! :)
my favorite scenario goes something like this: when times come from DMJ to go, he fully realise that 

home is not the place where you came from, nor the people who are like you, but home is there where your heart is, near the people you love and love you (CSY, but also friends)
humans are not just weaker and inferior to aliens, less interest in knowledge (his aliens friends look more like a rational, intelectual, nonemotions type of being)  but they have something miraculos called love, friendship, caring, emotionstheir love is stronger than time and death, so his real destiny is not to leave earth, but to came here, fall in love and finally stay heredeath make us appreciate life and live a more meaningfull oneloving and being love (not by CSY, but also by his friend, and I hope he will make some more) is the point of the journeySo, after that, he will decide to stay and give us a final prologue on love, friendship, life and being human

hardcore jjh fans in the house yo! keke

i would appreciate suzy's appearance if it will highlight MJ

hm, i had interest in korean movie/drama because of JJH's My Sassy Girl. i looked for her drama years ago (lead actress) and i found none because it's been 14 years since she was in a drama. 

for me, jjh is top actress from korea. i like japan's yuki nakama and china's zhao wei. also taiwan's qi shu and hongkong's karen mok.

Omg speaking of Shin Min Ah, if she were to make a cameo appearance in this drama or better yet, if she were to do a drama/movie with KSH my ovaries will undeniably self destruct! :o

I haven't seen any drama with Suzy so I can't judge. Since she is going to be a close acquaintance of DMJ, could it be that she's the daughter of lawyer jang? She can't be another alien since her visitation will only mean that DMJ can actually return to his planet much sooner than expected, and that's definitely not healthy for our Alien Couple.

Archived