[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest minholiv

KawaiiMaru said: Translation: When HK wakes up from the coma his brother JK asks him how much he knows about his relationship with Han Yura. Yoon Jae sees SY leave MJ's apartment when he leaves to go to school. Yoon Jae approaches MJ to ask about his relationship with SY.

Guest nileyfan1

KawaiiMaru said: Translation: When HK wakes up from the coma his brother JK asks him how much he knows about his relationship with Han Yura. Yoon Jae sees SY leave MJ's apartment when he leaves to go to school. Yoon Jae approaches MJ to ask about his relationship with SY.

Guest britchiche

It seems that the writer really loves repetition.  
Let's see ! 
- MJ dreamed about he and SY's happy moments, then SY also dreamed like this...  :D
- MJ was jealous of Hwi Kyung in ep 15, and there is a high possibility that SY will be jealous of Suzy's character in the next episodes  :D
And Plus, this OST by Hyo Rin.. Hello.. Goodbye.. then Hello.. goodbye again :))

:-?? :-??

bjlJRni.jpg
source: DC
----
^^^ Hehehe... will Song Yi lie on Min Joon's arm and go to sleep? ;))
SY spending a night or 2 at MJ's house is so-not-a-big-deal for viewers but now, oh man, this is really exciting because I want to know what MJ will say! Will he tell Yoon Jae he likes his sister like he told her dad? And what would those 2 be doing spending a night together??? I bet they'd just be sitting closely together (or sleep on a bed together) and talk. MJ telling SY about him, please please, do tell. Or he's sitting her down and telling her about Jae Kyung? Hmmm...

P.S. It's a little weird now that I know Ahn Jae Hyun's real age. Now I kind of imagining him to be the hyung that question the dongsaeng (but in drama, alien is older.. what the...).

Guest safiresea

THANK YOU SBS for inspiring me to write...what I think, is my best script so far!!!  Eat that Suzy-cameo!!!  You guys *dirty, dirty mind* will really enjoy this *wink wink nudge nudge*

---Camera panning into DMJ as he’s walking to class---

*DMJ smiling to himself (thinking about SY), from behind we see a girl running up to him and linked her arms in his, camera close up to his shocked face then pan down to Suzy character*

S: Min Joon oppa! *smile widely*

*MJ recovered his shock and smile*

MJ: what are you doing here?

S: Didn’t father tell you?  I’m starting class today *referring to lawyer Jang*

MJ: you've grown that much already?

S: let’s have lunch together, it’s been so long I haven’t seen you, you look as handsome as ever oppa.  Do I look all grown up to you?

MJ: *smiles again and pat her head* yes you do…ok we’ll do that *look away and grin again*

S:  wahh, what’s with you I don’t remember you smiling so much *shrug*

*both walking off camera*

---next scene---

*SY is driving and calling MJ all smiles and excitement*

SY: Min Joon ah! Where are…

*skip to MJ sitting at school café with S enjoying coffee and lunch together*

MJ: *pick up SY phone but is distracted* ahhh, I can’t talk right now, I’ll call you back later *hung up the phone*

S: who’s that?

*MJ looks to the side with a small smile*

MJ: …so you were saying?

*camera pan out further as we see them in the background conversing, from afar we see SY parked her car and squint over at the glass window showing MJ and S talking and laughing, SY fuming, gets out of the car and slam the door*

*camera back to MJ and S*

S: *laughing* oppa, I don’t remember you being like this, I’ve missed you *put her hand on his*

*camera zoom in to their hands and a third hand, SY, took S hand yank it off MJ.  SY look down at MJ with a cold pissed off face*

SY: so this is what you’re busy doing?

S: oppa….who’s this?

*MJ opens his mouth but SY spoke before him*
SY: yes Min Joon, who am I? *MJ looks uncomfortable and stutter a bit* Do Min Joon Manager may I have a word with you in private.

MJ: *to S* I’m sorry we’ll continue this another time…

*SY stomp out and MJ follow suit, they drove in silence and stopped the car at a quite deserted park*

MJ: you shouldn’t have done that *does not look happy*

SY: SHOULDN’T?!?!  You told me you were busy…that’s what you were busy doing?  Holding another girl’s hand?!??! 

MJ: It’s NOT like that!  *MJ yelled back, then calms down*

SY: You kissed me not even 24 hours ago and now you’re holding another girl’s HAND?!!? *her voice raised and eyes become watery* what am I dealing with you better tell me now, what am I to you?

MJ: it’s not the appropriate time to be talking about that right now, *looks uncomfortable again*

SY: THERE’S NEVER GOING TO BE A RIGHT TIME SO YOU BETTER JUST TELL ME NOW!

MJ:  This is crazy, let’s just go home and talk when you’re calmer ok?

SY: Yes! It’s crazy, I’M CRAZY…I can’t believe that I’m this crazy over you!!!  I wish I’ve never….

*SY didn’t finish her sentence as MJ grab a hold of her hair in the back of her head and push her in kissing her senseless, she’s trying to fight him off but he gently put his other hands around her waist and guide her body closer to his, deepening the kiss even more.  SY stopped fighting and grab the back of his head with both her hands in his hair…then, realizing what’s happening she sat back and pushed him away.  He looked at her with a drug passionate look, lean in and kissed her again, even more passionate this time.  SY melted…then remember what happened and pushed him farther away this time.

SY: I don’t want to talk to you right now, *her voice broke* I don’t even want to look at you right now just take me home.

*MJ expression turns steely cold, sat back down, turn the engine and peel out angrily*

---Later that night---

*MJ is pacing around his living room, getting more and more worked up*

MJ: *talk to himself* what is this? Why is she so worked up over something so trivial?!

*doorbell ring, it’s SY*

MJ: *opens door, sigh* yes

*SY barge in, still angry*

SY: I want to know now, am I just someone you’re passing time with?  Am I just an amusement to you? How many girls don’t I know about?

MJ: I told you it’s not like that *sounding exasperated*

*SY is waiting for him to say more but MJ remain quite*

SY: you know I really don’t need this right now, I don’t think we should see each other for a while until you can confidently tell me what it is I am to you.  I think you know very well how I feel about you and it just hurts too much when you don’t even acknowledge who I am in front of other people.  You never even once tell me straight to my face how you really feel about me.  I keep guessing…and hoping….

*SY looked sideways at his pained expression and sigh*

SY: don’t look for me, I’m going to go see HK for a while….right now I could really use someone on my side.  At least I never have to guess about his feelings for me.  *turn around to walk out the door*

*MJ grabbed her hand so fast SY was shocked; he dragged her down the corridor to his bedroom, pushed her in and slam the door closed.  SY looked stupefied and couldn’t believe what was happening*

SY: yahhh, Do Min Joon, what are you doing?

MJ: *breathing heavily*  I thought you wanted to know my feelings towards you *he walks towards her with a deadly serious look on his face.  SY falters and step backward until her back is against the door.  His face inches down closer to her*

MJ: What do you want to hear…that I see you in my mind the moment I woke up until the last second I fall asleep?  That I would give up everything in this world and mine to be with you every second of everyday?  That I want to marry you, make love to you, have kids with you, grow old with you, and never leave your side?...when I know all of that is not possible? *his voice break down and he starts to cry* You turned my life upside down and inside out.  To say that I’m crazy in love with you is an understatement of the century….what more do you want me to say?  That the last 400 years that I’ve lived is a waste of time until you come along?  ……..DON’T EVER…mention another man’s name in front of me again!

*SY is crying and looking at him, her hand slowly grabs his…without breaking eye contact she walked them both towards the bed.*

*Camera pan outside the room, outside the empty balcony, up into the night sky*

-----AND CUT----

And....here's a bonus for everyone for being oh-so-NOT-patiently-waiting:

tumblr_n0brfeRDVe1sbxa6zo1_500.gif

@sia3

that picture...woahhhh...brilliant editing ! :-bd eventhough we keep on saying SY wil b nursing MJ but deep in our hearts we all knw what scene we hope it wil be rite? 1night or 2? OMG my mind went to wild imagination rite now..spending note together...the bold CSY and our byeotae alien..Haha. as for Ahn Jae Hyun, me too...i was quite surprised to see how young his look compare to his age. He's older than Kim Soo Hyun rite? OMO whats wrong with these people in YWCFS ? Did they aged backwardly? I was younger than them but i think i may look older then all of them. Hahahaha

@minholiv"Yoon Jae sees SY leave MJ's apartment when he leaves to go to school."
YJ must sees SY in the morning, refer that he is about to leave for school. Doesn't it mean that SY spend the whole night in MJ's house??
Omo~ omo~ :-O
DIRTY MIND ALERT!!

ZZ3x80Y.jpg
credit as tagged
------
I'd love to see this scene extended just a few seconds longer coz I think it'll be more perfect in terms of visual i.e. has a little tiny lips movement and then camera pulls away. :)

@xxxfaa
Yeah I knowwww. I was shocked to find out Ahn Jae Hyun is a year older than Kim Soo Hyun. I mean, look at him! He really looks like a teenager so I would never had thought he's over 20. I think he also did very well in ep14 when he first saw his father, the tears in the eyes. I think it's his first acting (dramawiki) and he's pretty good already for a first timer. :)

I read that Bok Ja is not only a model herself but she owns a kimchi shop in RL and she's a host whereas Park Hae Jin has his own apparel brand - PHJ Kiss and he sings (has released 2 albums in Japan). Oh and Bum is older than JJH in RL too!

aidsincera said: Hi, this is my first time leave a post here. This drama so daebak, makes me write down a comment and enjoy the chat :)

Does anybody read "The Miraculous Journey Of Edward Tulane"? The book that DMJ & CSY read on the early episode?

I'm afraid that the ending as same as the book. It seems like DMJ is Edward Tulane.
Actually, this is a beautiful story and warm your heart. Edward learns in his journey about love. Once he is loved by a little girl. The little girl in the earlier said " Edward, I love u. I don't care how old I get, I will always love you.". But he loses her. He keeps losing love and he wants to give up hope.

The ending is truly very touch. Happy ending but really really makes me cry a river :) 

**SPOILER**
It was a miraculous moment when Edward and little girl were reunited after so many years. Little girl became a woman with a daughter of her own. :)

Guest minholiv

Øn'Łìfĕ said: @minholiv"Yoon Jae sees SY leave MJ's apartment when he leaves to go to school."
YJ must sees SY in the morning, refer that he is about to leave for school. Doesn't it mean that SY spend the whole night in MJ's house??
Omo~ omo~ :-O
DIRTY MIND ALERT!!

@safiresea, OMG! you made me break my silence.  That's the best script ever!  Are you sure we can't convince PD-nim and Writer-nim to just let you fince the rest of the show.  And to top it off with that picture...whoo my imagination is running wild!

Guest linhnlt

Archived