[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

I watched Dream High and loved KSH in there. Suzy was good too. I am going to trust uri alien oppa's judgement to get Suzy for cameo appearance. Hopefully the rating will continue to soar next ep. Haha.. I wonder if DMJ's face still chubby. Instead of not enough sleep or water retention problems, I just hoped it's not because that he got an IV drip (someone mentioned he was admitted to hospital) and overdosed. Haha.. sawry... not a medical student here... might not even be possible to be overdosed of IV solution.... Nonetheless, uri DMJ manager will still remain handsome even he's chubbier....

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@laeticia521 i really need to learn how to speak korean and read hangul, i only know the basics and the terms i always hear and read on Running Man.

Kim Soo Hyun said that during The Thieves filming the scene that fascinated him the most was when the women were sweating they looked gorgeous and I agree. Do Manager do you also like this sweaty version of Cheon Song Yi as well? kekeke :D

Jeon%2BJi%2BHyun%2BGianna%2BMy%2BSassy%2

to be honest i'm one of those who dislike this intimate whole cameo appearance news... not a fan of suzy but i don't hate her.I just hope this jealousy issue will just show how much MJ loves SY... to the point that he will only stare at sy like she's the only woman in the world without noticing the other girl... csy if dmj flirts ...leave him... for sure he'll come running back to you.. hehe :D

Guest mskdramalover

I'm so outdated because of work but i just read suzy will have a cameo. I'm not a fan of her but i will still watch it just to know the reaction of song yi.hehehe

Still no preview???

Guest smurfette55

Not too concerned about Suzy's appearance, these days JJH seems to blow everyone out of the water.
I do agree with Koala that its very disadvantageous to act with Jeon Ji Hyun. Her overwhelming charisma pretty much buries everybody.  I wouldn't even recommend Song Hye Gyo.  Though she's extremely pretty but her height at 1.54cm and JJH at 173cm again will put her at a disadvantage.  I remember watching The Thieves and Kim Hye Soo is another one of those actresses with extremely strong screen presence, even she got outshoned by JJH.  
its almost not possible to find another actress at her level right now.  When I was in Seoul a month ago... everywhere I turned was her ads or her billboards and my friends tell me their male colleagues are literally "dying" at the mention of her name and she's the most talked about star by both males and females in the office.

All that said - I too am hunting down YSL No. 52 lipstick.  Its even sold out in Sephora US :(

smurfette55 said: Not too concerned about Suzy's appearance, these days JJH seems to blow everyone out of the water.
I do agree with Koala that its very disadvantageous to act with Jeon Ji Hyun. Her overwhelming charisma pretty much buries everybody.  I wouldn't even recommend Song Hye Gyo.  Though she's extremely pretty but her height at 1.54cm and JJH at 173cm again will put her at a disadvantage.  I remember watching The Thieves and Kim Hye Soo is another one of those actresses with extremely strong screen presence, even she got outshoned by JJH.  
its almost not possible to find another actress at her level right now.  When I was in Seoul a month ago... everywhere I turned was her ads or her billboards and my friends tell me their male colleagues are literally "dying" at the mention of her name and she's the most talked about star by both males and females in the office.

All that said - I too am hunting down YSL No. 52 lipstick.  Its even sold out in Sephora US :(

Guest charissewee

With 5 more eps to go, I think there will be some sweet lovey scenes for our OTP then the focus will fall on the evil big bro. X_X

I was hoping that something will happen that makes MJ lost his power n become a normal guy. This way, he can grow old with the girl he loves n not suffer loneliness after she pass on. It's kinda stressful to see your other half stays handsome n young while u aged isn't it?

Guest tanmui91

suney said:
If I was YWCFTS's writer-nim, I would suggest Shin Min Ah as Chun Song Yi's rival. They have the same height & their acting skill are really great. I believe that Shin Min Ah is a better choice for increasing the rating of YWCFTS :)

i think Yoon Eun Hye will be a good actress to pit with JJH since they seem similar in terms of height, body type and sass (but of course for me JJH is still number 1) anyway since there's no preview for episode 16 i've been drowning myself watching the entire series all over again for the nth time and it's making my husband and kids crazy saying "why do you like that show with the alien thing so much?" argh, they just don't get it
:-S
Bkt6W.jpg etc_2_1.jpg
                                                Jun Ji Hyun                                                                         Yoon Eun Hye

Guest smurfette55

Shin Minah won't even come close.  .... JJH is the original hallyu star.  Maybe Choi Ji Woo might be a better match in terms of charisma and height, I know a photog who lensed CJW and he said she's soooo beautiful that he decided to give her a montage in his book rather than one picture as theres no way he could pick the best picture ... JJH also shot for him but had only one pic.
But this is the JJH year.  She showed everyone who's boss when it comes to the big screen

maybe they havent finish filming episode 16 because Suzy will start filming tomorrow. Soon we will be joining JK's ex wife in mental hospital because we got no preview!! Suzy, take care of your health *message from Jae Kyung >:)

@michellismyname LoL. And my kids can't sleep because their mother still staring at her phone stalking forum soompi. They're keep asking, what do I do with the phone? And curiously peeking the screen. I'm sorry boys, Mom has an alien crush ~_~

Archived