[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is pretty random but I'd like to share this with fellow Byeol Geudae fans.
I can't help but feel proud and satisfied because I managed to influence three others to watch You Who Came From the Stars. One of those three is my older cousin's girlfriend who's a very big Jang Geunseuk fan. Earlier today, she messaged me to tell me that Kim Soohyun is now her no. 1 Korean actor and that she wants to go back to Seoul to hunt him down. LOL. She's not a die-hard K-drama or K-pop fan that's why I really think that's rich coming from her.
Also, all these three I mentioned are in awe of Jeon Jihyun's beauty and acting prowess. I'm talking about my mum, my mum's office mate, and cousin's yeochin. :) And the best part of this is that, I'm not the only one in agony. They can't wait for the next episodes too. >:)>:)>:)

suney said: smurfette55 said: Not too concerned about Suzy's appearance, these days JJH seems to blow everyone out of the water.
I do agree with Koala that its very disadvantageous to act with Jeon Ji Hyun. Her overwhelming charisma pretty much buries everybody.  I wouldn't even recommend Song Hye Gyo.  Though she's extremely pretty but her height at 1.54cm and JJH at 173cm again will put her at a disadvantage.  I remember watching The Thieves and Kim Hye Soo is another one of those actresses with extremely strong screen presence, even she got outshoned by JJH.  
its almost not possible to find another actress at her level right now.  When I was in Seoul a month ago... everywhere I turned was her ads or her billboards and my friends tell me their male colleagues are literally "dying" at the mention of her name and she's the most talked about star by both males and females in the office.

All that said - I too am hunting down YSL No. 52 lipstick.  Its even sold out in Sephora US :(

Guest queeniet

Jun ji hyun screen presence and charisma is no joke . Its like she was born to be an actress. She outshine a lots of her male costars as well even if they are alisters like jang hyuk cha tae hyun jung woo sung even kim soo hyun lolol. Actress wise, i think only go hyun jung can match up with her :0

A couple of MVs to kill time during the neverending wait for previews, spoilers and episode 16 ;-) . Just tell yourself, how happy you will be on Wednesday. I guess we could call this whole nerve-wrecking waiting and subsequent happiness when it's finally over "an excercise indelayed gratification", right :-)) tumblr_mslvl2FpzB1rytwo9o2_250.gif
source: tumblrBe strong, everyone, the reward is near!

http://youtu.be/_IRtB8K-YdM
http://youtu.be/7Jus20JAepw

http://youtu.be/O2THc4zUnsM

It's time to accept that we won't get the preview video + text today. But it's still fine cuz our thread kept moving fast with the news about Suzy's appearance, lol
Hopefully we can get one tomorrow. See u later, goodnight ~

WHTUvRX.jpg

Guest jcon1208

hardcore jjh fans in the house yo! keke
i would appreciate suzy's appearance if it will highlight MJ & SY's love for each other, otherwise, i won't consider that a good cameo :Pi just hope suzy is prepared to receive you know not good stuffs (if semi just wiped MJ's hand, what if it's more than that). i think Stars viewers deeply rooted SY for MJ.
hm, i had interest in korean movie/drama because of JJH's My Sassy Girl. i looked for her drama years ago (lead actress) and i found none because it's been 14 years since she was in a drama. 
for me, jjh is top actress from korea. i like japan's yuki nakama and china's zhao wei. also taiwan's qi shu and hongkong's karen mok.

jcon1208 said: hardcore jjh fans in the house yo! keke
i would appreciate suzy's appearance if it will highlight MJ & SY's love for each other, otherwise, i won't consider that a good cameo :Pi just hope suzy is prepared to receive you know not good stuffs (if semi just wiped MJ's hand, what if it's more than that). i think Stars viewers deeply rooted SY for MJ.
hm, i had interest in korean movie/drama because of JJH's My Sassy Girl. i looked for her drama years ago (lead actress) and i found none because it's been 14 years since she was in a drama. 

hardcore jjh fans in the house yo! keke

i would appreciate suzy's appearance if it will highlight MJ & SY's love for each other, otherwise, i won't consider that a good cameo :P
i just hope suzy is prepared to receive you know not good stuffs (if semi just wiped MJ's hand, what if it's more than that). i think Stars viewers deeply rooted SY for MJ.

for me, jjh is top actress from korea. i like japan's yuki nakama and china's zhao wei. also taiwan's qi shu and hongkong's karen mok.

Omg i love zhao wei. :x My first actress crush. :))

SBS, I am going to count to 3. You better show the episode 16 Preview! :-w

One......

Two....

Three....

Three and a half...

I give up. :(

;))  =)) So we now have Kim Woo Bin, Shin Min Ah, Song Hye Kyo, Song Joonki, Han Ga In as requested cameo appearances. \m/ Wish the staff troll Soompi and see this!

Archived