[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

Guest jcon1208

i want to ask KSH if  he ever once liked JJH That he ever felt butterflies for JJH or worried about JJH, or pictured a future together with JJH.
or does he somehow had a crush on her. i want to know his feelings for her. (keke)

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tanmui91

Accidentally, i remember the movie WindStruck of Jun ji hyun. There was a scene that jun ji hyun's character (as a policewoman) standing in front of her boyfriend's class (her boyfriend was a teacher in a class just all are girls) and tell them : " he is my boyfriend and we had slept together, so girls dont try to flirt him ok? " hahaha she is really a possesive girlfriend right?

Now i also want that parody in this drama, songyi standing in front of minjoon's class and tell to all other girls: "this is my manager,he is also my boyfriend, he used to sleep on my bed for over 10hours, and i also sleep on his bed as well, so girls dont try to flirt him ok? Hahaha.

Guest jcon1208

tanmui91 said: Accidentally, i remember the movie WindStruct of Jun ji hyun. There were a scene that jun ji hyun's character (as a policewoman) standing in front of her boyfriend's class (her boyfriend was a teacher in a class just all are girls) and tell them : " he is my boyfriend and we had slept together, so girls dont try to flirt him ok? " hahaha she is really a possesive girlfriend right? Now i also want that parody in this drama, songyi standing in front of minjoon's class and tell to all other girls: "this is my manager,he is also my boyfriend, he used to sleep on my bed for over 10hours, and i also sleep on his bed as well, so girls dont try to flirt him ok? Hahaha.

Guest safiresea

Just to clarify I'm for one NOT jealous of Suzy.  I could care less about having the cameo if it's going to drive our DMJ & SY to the next level.  What I have problem with (and this is just me so I hope I don't offend you wonderful Suzy fans!) is casting Suzy.  The two shows I watched her in (Big, Dream High) I'm extremely annoyed with her characters/errr...acting....I don't know what it is there's something just doesn't rub me right (though I'm sure she's a great and adorable singer!)....alas, she's the sole reason I've put Gu Family Book on the sideline for so long even though I want to watch it since she star as the female lead :((  I'm sure she's a wonderful gal KSH is good friends with her right? so it must be so, lol....but on screen she's not the girl I want to see especially in such high caliber show as this.  I guess I should suck it up since it's just a cameo huh?...and it's a good "stunt" to garner more younger fans who's dying for more Hyunzy or whatever.  BTW, can someone explain to me why they even ship KSH & Suzy?? did they watch the same show I did?  All the passion was in KSH acting, there's rarely any chemistry between them....a change of heart suddenly in the last few episodes and a one-second peck on the lips does NOT equal romance in my book, sorry.
I know I said the third script was my last until episode 16......but this news has gotten me a bit riled up, lol............YOU HEAR CASTING DIRECTOR AND KSH!  I'M GONNA MAKE ANOTHER HOT-SEARING SCRIPT FOR MJ & SY JUST TO COMPENSATE FOR THIS SUZY-APPEARING-AS-CAMEO-CHANANAGEN.  I'M WARNING YOU I'M WRITING IT WRITE NOW!!!  hahahahhahhahahah...........I've officially gone insane *shake head sadly*

@safiresea I couldn't care any less actually about Suzy being a cameo... She's not in the same league as JJH so I wonder beside her youth what else to make SY character to be jealous of... Given time who knows Suzy might be at the level of JJH now... but not now.. JJH charisma and charm are overwhelming and definitely will overshadow her.. just like what happen to SM character... SM is barely even made it as  a second female lead character...

Guest tanmui91

@safiresea: calm down, calm down and start your script now.i am waiting kakakaka

Btw fans ship hyunzy just maybe they are so cute together on BeanPole CF, they look good and look like newwedly couple,hehehe, they even have so many skinship in those CF than in the drama DH

I love shipping hyun-hyun couple, but i also like suzy,she is cute with chubby face,hehe

jcon1208

said:

tanmui91

said: Accidentally, i remember the movie WindStruct of Jun ji hyun. There were a scene that jun ji hyun's character (as a policewoman) standing in front of her boyfriend's class (her boyfriend was a teacher in a class just all are girls) and tell them : " he is my boyfriend and we had slept together, so girls dont try to flirt him ok? " hahaha she is really a possesive girlfriend right? Now i also want that parody in this drama, songyi standing in front of minjoon's class and tell to all other girls: "this is my manager,he is also my boyfriend, he used to sleep on my bed for over 10hours, and i also sleep on his bed as well, so girls dont try to flirt him ok? Hahaha.

Guest jcon1208

briseis said:

jcon1208

said:

tanmui91

said: Accidentally, i remember the movie WindStruct of Jun ji hyun. There were a scene that jun ji hyun's character (as a policewoman) standing in front of her boyfriend's class (her boyfriend was a teacher in a class just all are girls) and tell them : " he is my boyfriend and we had slept together, so girls dont try to flirt him ok? " hahaha she is really a possesive girlfriend right? Now i also want that parody in this drama, songyi standing in front of minjoon's class and tell to all other girls: "this is my manager,he is also my boyfriend, he used to sleep on my bed for over 10hours, and i also sleep on his bed as well, so girls dont try to flirt him ok? Hahaha.

Guest safiresea

Take this with a grain of salt:
KSH had "accidentally" let loose in a public interview that he requested kissing scenes with JJH (had a good taste from Thieves and wanted more eh)KSH had also said that while doing the kissing scenes with JJH in The Thieves he was very nervous but that looking at her (beautiful) face helped alot.
JJH had stated in public without hesitation that she liked kissing KSH and she was glad that he was the first Korean male actor to kiss her onscreen  *devirginizehererm*  She ask him if she was his first as well....and he told her no, lol.  JJH felt very cheated on that fact and unfair ;)When her husband said he hates the kiss with her & KSH in The Thieves....she had to change her statement for him and said in public that --she liked the kiss but if her husband doesn't then therefore she doesn't either---   [hahahaha, that's the worst denial I've ever heard, lol....she's very diplomatic making a statement like that shows that no one control her and her feelings but that she don't mind appeasing her beloved jealous husband either....kikikiki]

i want to ask KSH if  he ever once liked JJH That he ever felt butterflies for JJH or worried about JJH, or pictured a future together with JJH.

or does he somehow had a crush on her. i want to know his feelings for her. (keke)

Oh my gosh I dont want to see a news about my baby involved jjh's divorce. :))

I think you have to ask those questions from jjh.

Guest safiresea

@nikus  Well, she kiss Hugh Jackman (what a DAUUMM lucky girl, I didn't see it though so don't know the extend of it) and who knows who else internationally.....but inside Korea she haven't kissed ANY male actors (it's in her contract that she don't do kiss scenes).  Maybe out of respect for her family? her fans? for whoever she dated at the time? who knows....but that's just how it is....................................................................................................................................................................................THEN CAME ALONG KSH!!!  She broke her own rule to kiss him in Thieves (probably thinking it's harmless since he was much younger than her initially)..........after looking at him and doing the actual kiss, lol, who knows?  But so far only lucky KSH had the pleasure to lock lips with her onscreen......in Korea :)

Guest jcon1208

safiresea said: @nikus  Well, she kiss Hugh Jackman (what a DAUUMM lucky girl, I didn't see it though so don't know the extend of it) and who knows who else internationally.....but inside Korea she haven't kissed ANY male actors (it's in her contract that she don't do kiss scenes).  Maybe out of respect for her family? her fans? for whoever she dated at the time? who knows....but that's just how it is....................................................................................................................................................................................THEN CAME ALONG KSH!!!  She broke her own rule to kiss him in Thieves (probably thinking it's harmless since he was much younger than her initially)..........after looking at him and doing the actual kiss, lol, who knows?  But so far only lucky KSH had the pleasure to lock lips with her onscreen......in Korea :)

Archived