BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #JinD19 #RightPlaceWrongPerson #ComeBackToMe #LOST]

YongZura⁷

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#5XGrammyNominatedArtist #WeWillBeWaitingForYou #JiminLikeCrazyBB100_No.1 #DDayIsComing #PeoplePart2 #HaegeumIsComing #FocusOnBTS ]

Here they are - my young friends.  Our prayers are with all of you.  Be happy and healthy always.  Hobi, take care.  See you soon with Jin.

The moon is not alone anymore. The sun is with the moon 

Extras from other parts of the world

Spoiler

KBS

ctto

p.s Is Joonie giving a hint? He did mention that they are supposed to go together.  Well, it will never get easier.

• Love 1

2 more days

Wow!

I was taking a nap, so I was not there when V went LIVE

I'm going to highlight this part:

It's a pity that sometimes, people post a comment during their LIVE just to get attention not really communicating. Lately, some of the ARMY had been monitoring the posts during members' LIVE since the comments (posts) are "getting worse".  One thing is as for the BTS section, anyone can make a post since it is free, so how do we know who are the real fans or just a troll/trolls? 

Let's do some upgrading too.

• Blob 1

@YongZura⁷ Any news if Agust D’s album is coming out tomorrow?

With the unfortunate and very sad kpop news we got yesterday, I am seeing that many idols are canceling shows and appearances.

Tried to find a statement if this affects the album release as well, but didn’t find anything quickly.

RIP Moonbin :heartbreak:

• Like 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#5XGrammyNominatedArtist #WeWillBeWaitingForYou #JiminLikeCrazyBB100_No.1 #DDayIsHere #PeoplePart2 #HaegeumIsHere #FocusOnBTS ]

해금 Haegeum by Agust D is out:

Yoongi starring in his own movie! I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets more acting offers after this.

The lyrics are very interesting. I love the song and MV - minus the smoking.

tagging some people who may not have seen the MV yet (am sure @YongZura⁷ and @Yinye have :kiss_wink:@the_sweetroad @rocat @joccu @confusedheart @agenth @gm4queen @4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali 

• Love 3
  • Blob 1

@partyon Hopefully all the people tagged will watch it directly on YTube too.   Please stream D-Day album there too, thank you. :sweet:

He did say, he's not interested in becoming an actor during IU's talk show.  Me too got a shock... all their 2nd Chapter is a shock... but if you know them.. you know..

I'm streaming on YTube music etc .. and please don't forget to watch his documentary on Disney too.  It will be interesting!

From Taehyung's IG:

Love this song too!

ctto

• Love 2

@YongZura⁷ Yea, saw that Yoongi mentioned in IU’s talk show that he got acting offers after Daechwita came out but that he feels that he is not handsome enough to be an actor. The people on the add subtract thread as well as his fans probably went like this:

shocked will ferrell GIF by Anchorman Movie

This new MV once again just showcases that he seems to have a natural talent for acting. What skills doesn’t Yoongi have? Like really? 

@agenth chingu is the biggest advocate for him joining the cast of a movie or drama. I will let her start the petition!

:dorashakes:

• Like 1
  • Love 1