[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest bashful

Due to this incident SN realize how much TH loves her and their was a time after she walk out of his tent she told the servant that she is now scared. I wonder what she meant by this phrase????? was she scared of how TH will become because of her plan or she was scared of being moved by TH love, I feel that SN has been trying her best to not give her heart to TH  because for 1 he was the cause of her father death, 2 she and WY had a past and a child together. I am looking forward to this ep because I know SN finally went to TH willing on her own but her feelings for him is still unclear! She already knew there will be no turning back once she came to TH side but I guess it's because TH willing stayed and accepted her reason for staying by him is when she first started to see him differently (to me this is their story began again)...then slowly she saw how TH cared for her and now there's no reason for her to not go all the way with him since he had patiently waited for her all this time. I know SN is sincere towards TH but I hope slowly it will turn into love!!! right now the PD does make it "seem like" she has feeling for him but yet at the same time her feeling for WY still remains. I will wait till the end of this drama to determine SN feeling for TH. I will just enjoy all the TH and SN moments for now!!!

SN is eating with TH, and she's looking sicklySN is meeting with TT sebu, and talks to him about it, TT is suspecting something and asks her, SN shows him the bite mark on her arms, TT knows what's going onSN knows immediately it's DS' doingDS is at it again in that room doing the ritualSN is being chased again in her dreams by the wild creatures, this time instead of running she's turning around to fight back

This is the second time Paeja wakes up with SN lying asleep on his chest :) :) :) 
but the first one was more exciting he was half naked there SN was 1/3 naked tsk but i was still fangirling and squeeing non the less!

Guest larabn

TN casts another spell and SN is having another nightmare ... the beast is coming after her
My net lagged and the ep ends

Guest larabn

The worst streaming today :-w
I only caught 1/4 of the ep :(
But what did all the plots in the world end for them to go use the evil cuckoo head witch craft now :-w
and a kill the nightmare beast plot

@CherKell - overall, I'm pleased ----> but for Pete's Sake --- why does Tanashiri get SO MUCH screen time over stoooooopid stuff? It's making me crazy. You'd think the show was called Bad Empress Tana.

Guest hallyurise

Is there going to be a WY/Bisoo couple? I can't wait to see how the story develops with his character. TH and SN's story is pretty much a given - she'll become his empress, they'll have a kid etc. It's just a matter of what her feelings at the end of the series are. But with WY, oooh the romance potential. Haha 

I am soo done with TN and her family. What greater punishment/crime do they need to commit for them to be removed from the palace? They better not say that because TN is the queen they can't.

It can be done, it has been done in Donyi, they removed/sent the queen out of the palace and also Donyi too for the crime less then the one TN is committing now..

The rules of the palace needs to be enforced. TN is having way to much her way more than she knows it.