[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

I wonder if she's as horrible as her brothers, by horrible I mean horrible human beings. My little finger tells me yes. Should I put her already on my hit list? LOL Something that makes me wonder. She's the second female lead, but according to history, she dies pretty early and all that. So are they gonna just have her removed as the empress like Queen In Hyun and thrown in some place? The only second lead that I know that was gone pretty early in the show was Yunno in Yawang.

I don't know Korea histrory so I'm curius why they filming in Forbiden City? Ki-Emperor  interactions are soo DAEBAK. Cant wait for the next episode! 

I had the luxury to laze in bed this morning and my thoughts naturally led me to thinking of our dear TH and Ki and that body heat exchange scene.  :D My thoughts wandered and I recalled a Hindi movie I saw a long time ago with a similar scene - girl falls into a freezing lake and in order to keep her warm, guy shares his body heat, they separate due to class difference, girl gets pregnant, gives birth to a son and they meet many years later. Now, wouldn't it be awesome if something similar happen to our couple? - hehe just wishful thinking....  :P
PS With a little research, the title of the movie was Aa Gale Lag Jaa starring Sharmila Tagore and Shashi Kapoor. :D