[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

I'm so happy this saguek is giving us the skinship sooo early.... Yayyy!!! 
But at the same time, I feel so sorry for King JH... huhuhu.. Ottokey... Even in history The Baby Prince & SN were having their own baby.... I think uri SN is going to teach Baby Prince the hard way on how to be an Emperor...
Train him my QUEEN!!!!

Spoiler here.

Oh no, the worst fear of mine for TH's betrayal has finally come true in ep 6 preview. :( I hope he gets forgiven by SN later on as it seems to me in the preview that he was kinda 'forced' to say that SN's father wanted to kill him because of the powerful person(pardon me, still dont know his name :P) this is just my interpretarion from the preview, I may get it wrong coz I dont know korean. :P

yuuqiikeke said: Spoiler here. Oh no, the worst fear of mine for TH's betrayal has finally come true in ep 6 preview. :(I hope he gets forgiven by SN later on as it seems to me in the preview that he was kinda 'forced' to say that SN's father wanted to kill him because of the powerful person(pardon me, still dont know his name :P) this is just my interpretarion from the preview, I may get it wrong coz I dont know korean. :P

Guest Elles Ha Chu

lyaarisa said: Okay.. This time I seriously need to write a bit longer as my heart is thumping hard and my head is almost blowing... Need to let all my thoughts out.. Based on ep 6 preview, I think in the Baby Prince is going to say that it's SN's father that is trying to kill him (due to being to scared) Well.. Cant blame him though as he's a pampered prince..
To think that SN willing to take off her cloth just to warm the BABY and hug him directly after she seen that he's conscious, I think uri SN already develop her feelings slowly towards the Prince. She cares for him sincerely, though I'm sure, love is not yet in the air..
Perhaps. when the Baby Prince is betraying SN's father just to save himself, she will start to get mad at him and refuse to be by his side... Perhaps, when SN is no longer at the baby's side then he will start missing her...
I cant wait for tomorrow... huahuahua

Guest foreverstar75

ZarraJae said: I'm still in a daze with that clip but haven't watched the episode yet. So, does our little prince know for sure that SN is a girl? He did take a peep in that scene and must have seen the binds on her chest and wandered about them right?

Empress Ki ep 6 prview...Tahwan said that Goryeo troops ordered by Goryeo King to kill him..then Seung Nyang shouted "Make him shut up!!"

I loved Seung Nyang and Ta Hwan a lot, but after this i really want Seung Nyang to hurt him badly.  X(

Minasan ohayou gozaimasu!  I'm still quite under the weather health-wise AND have company in town this week, so my reactions will be delayed somewhat whilst tending to that and them.  And as I mentioned and/or threatened in pages upon pages ago, I will be flagging for abuse anyone who posts links to non-licensed streaming sites.  My first flag went out this morning.  If you want to be the next, bring it on. :-w

That being said, HOLY COW WHAT AN EPISODE!!!  It's nice to wake up to so much fan service on the PD-nim's part. ^:)^  I'm off to spend time with my company but will be back later with the ratings.  If they don't go over 18% for Episode 3, then I'm going to eat my crossbow!!! :D