[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

suwan said: @anjshin: Hahaha i loveeeeeeeeeeeees your signature !!
This whole pregnancy thing is giving me a headache. I feel like the writers are feeding us with drugs. They give us a high in one episode then the next one here ya go, crash, bam , boom , making us go in withdrawal and cant stop but wanting more. Ayayeye

Lets talk about something else than babies : when lady Noh gave SY that mirror i was like wohhhh, how can she fit that underneath her clothes ? Isnt her chest supposed to look super square-ish ?! [-X Also, in the cave she looks like shes sitting and biting on that white thing, i think its the bear the pain....not deliver....

Anybody else here think that when WY returned to Goryo he looked even more glorious ? When he walked in to meet the yuan convoys...holly mo he looks sooooooo imposing, sooooo mighty, soooo smart & powerful...i love his outfits in this episode.
The scene where SY was talking to herself and the baby saying that the child will soon meet his dad....omgomgomg sooo touchingg

@carmens:  yes i thought too about that, but since yesterday's ep had the CPR kiss, i had forgotten everything else in that ep, lol :D.Anyway, if only SN could have also told TH that she is going to go stop WY and bayan, then maybe TH would have stopped her and told her of his plan of sending the assassins to ET. SN could have stayed back and helped TH get rid of ET. On the other side, WY and Bayan team could have got ridden of DK. Argh!!!!  ~X(  if only they both could have discussed the plan, ET would have been dead now  ~X(

Guest missred123

@petria

I think in ep 23 will explain it all. That's why there is no pview. The writers know they yuck Ship up. So, now they are going to fix it. It will be all good by Monday. They are going to show that SN was thinking about what happen could be a possibility if they leave Yuan.

Guys, all that you saw didn't happen. :^o

Favorite scenes!!

My favorite scene of WY is when he walked in to Yuan in slow motion and all the ladies began to drool all the men are filled with envy. I was like, yes sir, that's my baby.

Next fav scene ET kicking the door open!

I don't think they would have been able to overthrow the ET Clan even if SN didn't stop them.  ET already had a plan, and was ready to trap them all.  It was a set up.
SN had to tell TH that DK was heading back to the palace, if TH had managed to kill ET on the spot, DK would not have just sat there and watch is father and sister die, he had the army with him.  If ET had died, he probably would have killed TH, and revolt.
Just read some spoilers from the novel in Baidu.

SN is going to have the baby, and someone is going to take the baby from her, but apparently it's not DK or DS.

SN is going to get BA to help her back to the palace, and as soon as she returns to the palace, she's appointed as concubine, and 'serves' TH right away.  Not sure if TH will find out at that time that she's already had a baby.
The second queen that comes after DS is going to be the one raising SN's child, so it's the 2nd queen who's going to pass that child as TH's and have him named the crown prince.  This part I don't get how that's going to happen because TH doesn't even have another woman outside of DS and LP at this time.
BA will be against SN to become Empress, so TH is only able to make her the secondary Empress, or 'Qwibi' the highest consort right below the Empress.  
Eventually someone will discover that the crown prince is actually SN and WY's child.  It doesn't specify who does it, but someone is going to kill WY to keep the secret to the son's identity.  SN will take revenge for WY's death, and eventually take control of the empire.

Goodness, I'm just thinking, I'm sure HJW has people around her who have been pregnant, I think her sisters have kids.  Will anyone tell her there's an issue with the timeline??  
Jiwonnie, did you not realize that we were pregnant for 10 months before giving birth, how did you get so pregnant and give birth in such a short period of time!?
I wonder if HJW will watch the drama herself and realize, 'Oh Shitlocks! What is with this crazy richard simmons timeline!!???'

@pegster
thanks for the spoilers

the last part is the saddest part, he dies before knowing about his son :(
and somebody kills him, how lovely :( I think I should prepare myself for the saddest ending ever
could it be even sadder than WHIB? and I thought I will never watch a more painful ending
and now EK looks like it will be really sad in the end

pegster said: I don't think they would have been able to overthrow the ET Clan even if SN didn't stop them.  ET already had a plan, and was ready to trap them all.  It was a set up.
SN had to tell TH that DK was heading back to the palace, if TH had managed to kill ET on the spot, DK would not have just sat there and watch is father and sister die, he had the army with him.  If ET had died, he probably would have killed TH, and revolt.

@pegster

So wait he dies before even knowing the truth??? What the heck? And if they do it on the show, wouldn't they have him die way early if she didn't take over the entire Empire yet? Then again after today, this show gives me Game of Thrones vibes and that's a show which is not afraid to kill the main characters.

larabn said: @pegster
thanks for the spoilers

and somebody kills him, how lovely :( I think I should prepare myself for the saddest ending ever
could it be even sadder than WHIB? and I thought I will never watch a more painful ending

cacazeel said:

pegster

said: I don't think they would have been able to overthrow the ET Clan even if SN didn't stop them.  ET already had a plan, and was ready to trap them all.  It was a set up.

larabn said: @pegster
thanks for the spoilers

pegster said: larabn said: @pegster
thanks for the spoilers

Guest ghollygina22

Is it possible that SN & WY's baby does live and is taken away to be raised by the enemy? And SN & WY plan to get their child back which would explain why WY would help SN get back into the palace?