[Drama 2013] I Hear Your Voice 너의 목소리가 들려

Guest facing

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 999hearts

I (kinda) think SH can read thoughts without even looking at someone's eyes. Like when MJG was looking for HS in the court (some time during Seong Bin's trial) and all of a sudden SH heard MJG's voice among the crowd. He just hears people's voice better by looking right into their eyes.

It's just me, I think lol :D

I (kinda) think SH can read thoughts without even looking at someone's eyes. Like when MJG was looking for HS in the court (some time during Seong Bin's trial) and all of a sudden SH heard MJG's voice among the crowd. He just hears people's voice better by looking right into their eyes.

It's just me, I think lol :D

@rnrnrina I think so too. A couple of times I noticed that he could read the thoughts without looking at the eyes. Major flaw in writing if it is mentioned that he has to look at the person in the eyes to be able to read which I'm sure it was - or PD isn't paying much attention to script then .

@GaeinaLee I get what you mean but wth, either way, pervy thoughts are there whether I am 20, 30 or 40 or 50. Those hot bods remain out of reach and out of bounds 'sigh'.

@SBSNOW2m

#너의목소리가들려 변호사의 본분, 무죄일 수 있단 맘으로 임하는 차변(윤상현).. 아냐 차변!! 수하(이종석)가 맘을 봤단 말야! 짱변(이보영)한테 왜그래 진짜..수하야 한대친것 잘했어, 잘했어, 수하! http://youtu.be/Z_HLe0tQdi8  ★SH

https://twitter.com/SBSNOW/status/350529055998746624

[spoiler Alert] Lee Jong Suk makes his move on Lee Bo Young on 'I Hear Your Voice' + 'Mandate of Heaven' makes a quiet exit

June 28, 2013 @ 3:50 am
lee-jong-suk_1372375237_af_org.jpg

As you can already tell from the romantic screenshots, Lee Jong Suk and Lee Bo Young took their relationship to another level with a confessional kiss, bringing the hit drama 'I Hear Your Voice' to #1 in its time slot once again. 

According to AGB Nielsen Media Research, the June 27th episode of 'I Hear Your Voice' achieved a 16.4% viewer rating, which is a 0.3% increase from its previous viewer rating of 16.1%.

SEE ALSO: Dongjun is thankful for everything he learned on 'Mandate of Heaven'

'I Hear Your Voice' seemed to get the majority of viewers' attention because KBS 2TV's 'Mandate of Heaven' aired its dramatic finale but made a quiet exit with a lackluster 9.6% viewer rating. Meanwhile, MBC's 'The Queen's Classroom' continued in its slump with a 8.2% viewer rating.

Farewell, 'Mandate of Heaven'! 

lee-dong-wook_1372375822_20130627_SongJi

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/06/spoiler-alert-lee-jong-suk-makes-his-move-on-lee-bo-young-on-i-hear-your-voice-mandate-of-heaven-makes-a-quiet-exit

Guest norakim

I think I know what's going to happen later on the show... SuHa finds the killer of his dad after he gets free from all charges. SuHa would then have second thoughts on killing the guy but the killer kills himself. SuHa would then be charged for murdering the killer. HyeSung will become SuHa's lawyer on the case and it will be a court battle between her and Do Yeon.    

time jump? how did MJG have a patience to wait not to kill HS? or SH have a way to quarantine MJG, i hope SH didn't kill MJG since i think that was too easy, first he need to suffer and then acknowledge HS's mom words about his unworthiness.... 8-X

Guest kdrama1430292623

Thanks for the BTS video!
Seriously I love watching the BTS just as much the show itself when it comes to this drama. They get along so well off screen. They are just so relaxed. Great rapport. I am so happy they chose a great cast for this drama.

Because the scriptwriter of this drama is the scriptwriter of Dream High, i couldn't help myself to not compare both drama..
I think IHYV will have a bittersweet ending, but i hope no one die anymore (except MJK!!)

Guest elfanadida

Count me in here!! Haha

I've already watched episode 1.. still waiting my downloads .... haha

Really curious about this drama....

I want to look more lee jongsuk! Gyabo!

Kim So Hyun ! Daebak!

My feelings for this drama...The kissing scene of episode 8 was nicely executed by LJS and LBY. I replayed it so many times because I was so touched by LJS's emotion with his character, especially when his tears fell while he leaned in to kiss her. Both LJS and LBY acted really well in this episode.

Guest stevie8

mwd2k3.jpg

Looking at the BTS, LJS does act pretty lovable and cute with LBY-noona.  Super adorable :x 
In ep 8, SH thanked Lawyer Cha for giving him (SH) a chance when the lawyer came by looking for HS at her apartment.  What is SH thinking here?  With Lawyer Cha defending the murderer, is SH thinking that HS will most likely not take this fledgling relationship with Lawyer Cha any further........or is it something else that he is thankful for??  The suspense is killing me.  
The goodbye kiss with the tears just set my heart aflutter!  Boy, how I love this unexpected kiss scene.....just enjoy seeing how this manly boy grabs the woman he has loved for so long by the waist, pulls her into his longing arms and plants a tender kiss on her lips!!  
This is the best episode so far.......the kiss does reaffirm my view that HS will end up with SH. YEAH!  Feeling sorry for Lawyer Cha for being pushed into a corner with this murder case and faced with the likelihood of losing his "girl". :(

i just finish episode 8 with sub..oh gosh so heartbroken:(( :((  i replay many times at the ending episode 8.i love the ost background that aquarium scene..they do not release yet? 
i think suha will sacrifice his life to protect hs and the revenge. its mus  be unhappy ending for these drama...about the writer is dream high drama i never watch that drama so cant give comment..epi 8 the best for me so far..the chemistry LJS and LBY very very amazing and excellent..thats a reason why the young actor want collaboration with senior actor/actress because they can learn skills acting from them...i crying a lot for this episode..the last time i cry when i watch rooftop prince..im really pity with sh..he give up for his love to protect hs..LJS  really killer me with a amazing job..he really potrait as SH..i can separate him as real life and SH based on BTS scene.

Archived