[Drama 2013] I Hear Your Voice 너의 목소리가 들려

Guest facing

Guest NEWMARIO

I Hear Your Voice Episode 8 Review: Jung Woong In Gets Caught by Lee Da Hee for Lying

1365252516-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=25&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"I Hear Your Voice Episode 8 Review: Jung Woong In Gets Caught by Lee Da Hee for Lying

Jun 27, 2013

PuddledramaI Hear Your Voice,Jung Woong In, Kim Hae Sook, Lee Bo Young, Lee Da HeeNo comments115 views

In I Hear Your Voice, episode 8, Min Joon Gook(played by Jung Woong In) got caught by Seo Do Yeon(played by Lee Da Hee) for lying.

Joon Gook was prosecuted for a charge of murdering Jang Hye Sung(played by Lee Bo Young)’s mother, Uh Choon Shim(played by Kim Hae Sook).

Joon Gook said to the prosecutor Do Yeon, “It’s not a good enough expression to describe my boss, ‘a good person’. She let me work at her restaurant even after she knew that I was an ex-convict. And how would have I dared to kill her?”

Do Yeon asked, “You’re associated with the victim’s daughter, aren’t you?” Joon Gook replied, “So that’s why you’re suspicious of me. That’s a misunderstanding. Ten years ago, I killed a person by accident while I was driving my truck, and then that girl pointed at me as a murderer at the trial, so I was sent to jail.”

Do Yeon, who witnessed Joon Gook’s murder with Hye Sung, said, “Min Joon Gook. You have something you don’t know. Ten years ago, there was someone else who also witnessed the scene. And that person is me.” She continued, “It’s funny how you never want to believe in someone again when they lie just once among speaking the truth the whole time. I’ll see you at the trial then, Min Joon Gook.”

cr: koreandrama.com

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NEWMARIO

I Hear Your Voice Episode 8 Review: Lee Bo Young Begs Lee Da Hee to Send Jung Woong In Prison

1365252516-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=25&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"I Hear Your Voice Episode 8 Review: Lee Bo Young Begs Lee Da Hee to Send Jung Woong In PrisonJun 27, 2013

PuddledramaI Hear Your Voice,Jung Woong In, Lee Bo Young, Lee Da HeeNo comments106 views

In I Hear Your Voice, episode 8, Jang Hye Sung(played by Lee Bo Young) begged Seo Do Yeon(played by Lee Da Hee) to arrest Min Joon Gook(played by Jung Woong In).

After losing her mother, Hye Sung went to Do Yeon’s house. She called her out and said, “If it was you who gave a testimony ten years ago at the trail, you would have lost a family member by now.”

Then she went down on her knees and said, “Please help me, Do Yeon. Make something up or do anything. I’ll apologize to you. I was wrong. So please put him in jail. You’re a prosecutor, right?”

Do Yeon got help from her father, who used to be a judge, and tried hard to help Hye Sung.

cr: koreandrama.com

If they want to drag on this story longer, Attorney Cha is actually going to win the case for the psychopath and he earnestly believe that he is innocent and befriend him. This will be the key point to destroying his relationship with HS.  I don’t believe the SH will turn dark, but he will put his life on the line for HS. The more SH sticks to HS, the more the psychopath will hurt the people around her cause he knows that SH can read his mind so he can never approach them directly.  I understand that CKW is being professional, but he is completely naïve and this will make HS realize that it was only admiration she had for him and it has gone cold the moment he came to the psychopath’s defenses. The sad thing is she no longer can trust CKW and is utterly lonely without SH by her side.  I do believe that SH will take down the psycho and like member said, it will be HS coming to his defence in the ending of this drama.

Guest seungri_fan

I love this drama so much!!! Lee Jong Suk <3. Anyone got any idea where i can download this drama with english subtitles?

I'm still so excited that Jongseok got a kiss scene.  Before this, this was the first image that came up when I searched "Lee Jongseok Kiss Scene" (in Korean, and "kiss scene" was one of the first things that popped up as a suggestion!  I'm not that weird...I think).  Our baby's growing up!!
1359091952_455743.jpg
cr: tvdaily

Guest ailskdrama

caskerr said: I truly enjoy watching the level of love and respect that SH and HS have for each other. First thing I truly adore about their relationship is how HS doesn't treat SH like a student. She is not afraid to ask him for help, not afraid to lean on him and accept his protection. I think its very telling of her love for him that she is willing to show her vulnerabilities to him more than to anyone else. There's just so much honesty, trust, and understanding between them, which is exemplified by how HS has stopped trying to block SH from reading her mind and stopped trying to block his gaze (I'm hoping this means she will eventually accept his love for her, i.e. his view of her as a woman).
As for SH - I think it's so lovely how he has so naturally fallen for HS, however flawed she may be. Yes, she can be childish and hot tempered, but SH also recognizes the earnest, caring HS that has always been there. I just love the exchanges they have when he tells her she's wrong because he never really judges her or puts her down for her faults, but instead reminds her that she can do better, that she is better. And it's so great because we then see her really try to match that potential that he sees in her - even if she does whine a little along the way :P 
I'm rooting for them over GW and HS because much of the HS that GW has seen and fallen for is the HS that is there because of HS.

Archived