• Last Reply

walkietalkie

wrote:

»

mikmik said:<br />

<br />

arilyn said:<br />

<br />

Ok watched it now and he totally nailed that kiss!! It was completely sponatenous and natural and I didn't even feel that rigidity that comes from k- kissess. I almost expected camera to roll around them but thank god they didn't do that. The kiss from every freaking angle diminishes the moment for me. This was close to perfection and I AM very sensitive to k-kissess cause I've seen A LOT of bad ones.<br />

<br />

I even watch kissess from the drama first and THEN watch the drama cause I can't stand their rigidness and artificial scenes so if i like love scenes I will watch it, if not, the drama can be a HIT and I won't watch it. <br />

<br />

For example You're beautiful was a BIG hit and I hated it!! WHY? because of lack of spontaneity, natural romantic scenes and FISH KISSES!! So I can honestly say this kiss was genuine, romantic with a bit of passion and simply perfect according to the situation. I'm so glad they went there. I really expected sme fish kiss cause she's older and out of respect but they went with their natural chemistry and the result 

:x

<br />

The look he gave her after simply was beautiful. I've seen such chemistry in just a handful of dramas. Well done!

:)

<br />

<br />

And YES he was so manly! I could even see the veins on his arm when he pulled her close! He's been working out

:))

<br />

<br />

<br />

It's the same for me to! I really liked the kiss scene it was absolutely spontaneous and natural. totally sad to cry. cute,soft,and even romantic! (that's what I think anyway) some will say it's nothing like a kiss,or more like boppo. but I think it did the work!on me it did at least...I'm like you to, some times I watch the drama kisses ,and then watching the drama.and I think it was the beautiful scen ever...the way he look at her...so much passion for the woman he love but he let her go...giving up on the girl he love.for her one sake.for the sake of her happiness! he deserve her love!HO I really want them to be together! hope the PD and the writer thinking the same...I wan my SH to be happy with HS!<br />

<br />

<br />

The screen capture above looks awesome. I think the length of the kiss was perfect...not too long or short cause it was his way of telling her how he felt without saying a thing. Now that you guys mentioned it...I have to seriously re-watch that scene again.

:D

**i feel like a crazy fan girl or something**

I noticed that Lee Jong Suk has beautiful long eye lashes. Even though he's a single lid eyes person, somehow he still looks good with additional long eyelashes.

Love the ending scene - Kiss. Unexpected move from Sooha :).

i think the second half could be finding the man behind MJK and why he did that - that might tie up the DY's adoptive father, her real dad, MJK's motive (was he just a hired thug?) and the relationships. Since the drama is going at a fast pace I don't think it will dwell on SH's revenge on MJK for too long - next week's episodes should cover it (9 ends with SH making the move, 10 is result).  I just can't see the second half being all about SH's revenge unless they turn him into HS's shadow protecting from MJK at all times or something..

Guest NEWMARIO

I Hear Your Voice" Lee Bo-yeong kneels to catch Jeong Woong-in

Source | 2013/06/27 | 33 views | Permalink | 0 Comments

photo322473.jpg

Lee Bo-yeong knelt down in front of her rival Lee Da-hee to put Jeong Woong-in in prison.

Jang Hye-seong (Lee Bo-yeong) struggled to put Min Joon-gook (Jeong Woong-in), the man who killed her mother (Lee Jong-suk) and pleading innocence, away in prison on the episode of the KBS 2TV drama "I Hear Your Voice".

Jang Hye-seong visited Seo Do-yeon (Lee Da-hee) and asked her what she thought will happen to the Min Joon-gook case. She hinted that it was likely for him to be set free.

Jang Hye-seong kneeled down and begged her, "Please help me. I need to catch him. I will do anything you ask me to. I will apologize for everything I've said for the past 10 tears. I was wrong. Please do something to keep him in prison".

Seo Dae-seok (Jeong Dong-hwan) was watching this and made her promise to do anything if she was sure that he was guilty and wanted him in prison.

Meanwhile, Min Joon-gook pretended to kill himself to free himself of the accusations.

Source : www.fnnews.com/newsvi... ( English 

Guest NEWMARIO

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: bold; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: inherit; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 1.375; "Lee Jong-suk’s “Voice” Grabs 3rd Crown, “Fugitive” Ends in DisappointmentPosted on 2013/06/28 by Lee Hye Ji in TV with 0 Comments

Lee Jong-suk

Korean actor Lee Jong-suk on the set of SBS drama “I Can Hear Your Voice.” [sBS]

SBS series “I Can Hear Your Voice” has topped Wednesday and Thursday prime time TV charts for the third week in a row.

The romantic drama was the most-watched drama during the week of June 26 and 27 after pulling in an average viewership rating of 16.2 percent, AGB Nielsen Media Research (Nielsen Korea) showed on Friday.

The Lee Bo-young, Lee Jong-suk and Yoon Sang-hyun starrer has been heightening its tension every episode by unfolding its romance and revenge stories elegantly with the support of the three main leads’ skillful depiction.

“The Fugitive of Joseon,” KBS’s period-set action series starring Lee Dong-wook and Song Ji-hyo, finished with average viewership of only 9.2 percent in the same time frame.

Uhm Tae-woong and Kim Ok-vin’s period action “Sword and Flower” [translated title] is slated to hit the airwaves next week as the follow-up to the 20-episode drama wrapping up its less-than-expected performance two-month run.

At the bottom of the chart was Ko Hyun-jung’s MBC series “Queen’s Classsroom,” which registered an average 7.7 percent of total viewers during its third week of airing.

In the meantime, TNmS (Total National Multimedia Statistic) showed the three programs with slightly different figures.

“Voice” seized the top place with an average mark of 16.6 percent, followed by “The Fugitive” and “Queen’s Classroom” both with average ratings of 7.7 percent last week.

The Fugitive of Joseon

The official poster of KBS’s drama “The Fugitive of Joseon.” [KBS]

Reporter. Lee Hye Ji hjlee@tenasia.co.kr
Editor. Jessica Kim

Courtesy of SBS and KBS

Wahh they really killed off the world's best mom. This drama is getting a lot darker than what I expected coming into it. I really love how nobody is either black or white; I'm sure even MGK isn't purely evil. I knew that KW's blind trust in his clients would come against him one day but everything is happening so quickly.

I'm really afraid about what SH will do next. My shipper's heart is all for SH and HS but I'm preparing for the worst. Loved that aquarium scene, everything was so beautiful. 

Also, I'm wondering why did DY reveal to JG that she was also a witness to the case. Isn't it safer to keep that so yourself, especially after what he did to HS's mom?  

I think heard about an extension for this drama. I hope not. The pace is great and so much is happening in one episode that I think an extension would ruin it. 

@7rfei Well I beg to differ. The fact that MJK can kill the world's best mum makes him PURE evil in my books. That woman fed him and trusted him and he practically tortured her to death with his own bare hands. It doesn't matter whether he had his reasons for becoming evil but to kill a mum who had not done anything wrong to him makes him evil in my books. He's a monster!

Guest 7rfei

ZarraJae said:

7rfei

wrote:

»

Wahh they really killed off the world's best mom. This drama is getting a lot darker than what I expected coming into it. I really love how nobody is either black or white; I'm sure even MGK isn't purely evil. I knew that KW's blind trust in his clients would come against him one day but everything is happening so quickly.<br />

I'm really afraid about what SH will do next. My shipper's heart is all for SH and HS but I'm preparing for the worst. Loved that aquarium scene, everything was so beautiful. <br />

Also, I'm wondering why did DY reveal to JG that she was also a witness to the case. Isn't it safer to keep that so yourself, especially after what he did to HS's mom?  <br />

I think heard about an extension for this drama. I hope not. The pace is great and so much is happening in one episode that I think an extension would ruin it. 

Guest cherry_bombshell

i love his curly lips when he's cringing. It's a rare thing for a korean to have lips as thick as his, hehehe....

Archived