[Drama 2013] I Hear Your Voice 너의 목소리가 들려

Guest facing

Guest dramacf

@missabeat I doubt that SH would be able to push MJG into confessing since MJG shows no remorse of his actions. For someone to be pushed into confessing a crime/misdeed he must have some remorse or actually be caught in the midst of doing the crime. I don't think that happening anytime soon. MGJ is somewhat meticulous (as shown by the way he planned out the crime even his suicide not and attempt of suicide); so even if it's a long shot, I would like to believe that somehow he kept the steel pipe as well as the wrench he used to kill SH's dad and HS' mom stashed somewhere. I don't think he will allow himself to be caught now that he's come such a long way for revenge. 
SH takes a leave and the writer must justify what he'll be doing when he said goodbye to HS and finding the murder weapon is the only possible scenario I can think of. He can't just be all stalkerish on MJG and keep himself hidden from HS. I don't think the writer will allow having no SH-HS interactions together in an episode 'cause that will drive the viewers mad (me specially. haha!) 

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@kdramafan43v3r I should have used "trick" instead of "push" since it's more aligned with what I meant. As in somehow lowering his guard and make him gloat about his crimes or say something out of line. Or something similar. And since MJK is meticulous, it's rather unlikely he'd leave behind weapon (the first thing investigators usually look for). Even if he managed to stash it somewhere others couldn't find, SH could have found it by now. It doesn't seem the weapon(s) for previous cases would be his downfall.

Guest DJizy

In episode 8, i just LOOOOOVE the way Suha cares so much for HS. ;;) ;;)
The time when HS confronted Cha for not being on her side, Suha asked Cha just to stop talking and even punched him on his stomach for not letting Cha to hurt HS anymore. :") That is just sooo sweet. Also, the time when SH just let HS throws tantrum and let her be mad at him when she was cleaning her house since he knows all these mess (her mom died) is because of the incident of 10 years ago. So he just cannot help it to take all the blame from her but he just doesn't care when she did that since he cared so much for her :") Plus, he even fixed all the broken lamps and cabinet and put the man shoes before he leaves the house, that is just awwwwww :x :x
I just cant get enough of SH's being so sweet towards HS. Waeeee did he have to leave and plan to kill MJG.
:(:(( :(

Guest nauticalblue

djizy said: In episode 8, i just LOOOOOVE the way Suha cares so much for HS. ;;) ;;)
The time when HS confronted Cha for not being on her side, Suha asked Cha just to stop talking and even punched him on his stomach for not letting Cha to hurt HS anymore. :") That is just sooo sweet. Also, the time when SH just let HS throws tantrum and let her be mad at him when she was cleaning her house since he knows all these mess (her mom died) is because of the incident of 10 years ago. So he just cannot help it to take all the blame from her but he just doesn't care when she did that since he cared so much for her :") Plus, he even fixed all the broken lamps and cabinet and put the man shoes before he leaves the house, that is just awwwwww :x :x
I just cant get enough of SH's being so sweet towards HS. Waeeee did he have to leave and plan to kill MJG.

I think Cha is not gullible but fact driven. In the beginning he didn't believe mjk but with all the facts supporting that he turned a new leaf Cha begins to believe as well. I do agree he stabbed HS in the back. Sure you can argue he was being a professional but if he were really in love then trusting the other and supporting the other person is the only thing that counts.

Guest Classy1430292475

I LOVE YOU DRAMAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope i was loud enough... 8 episodes in and my heart.. *whimper*.. just cant handle the tension and suspense..why sooooo good...
:)>-

Guest DJizy

nauticalblue said: djizy said: In episode 8, i just LOOOOOVE the way Suha cares so much for HS. ;;) ;;)

@missabeat You are right,i actually at the moment i find his character the less real at least from me...i always tend to roll my eyes when i see this type of characters because i don't believe they actually exist in real life and i like to see in some point some similarity at least in character with real life...that's why i like HS so much because i can feel her so real

Guest AlobAro

ihyv1
i have stereotyped this guy as a funny man in k-dramas...
i find it hard to adapt to his role as a serious character in this show...
i wanna laugh every time i see him...
this spoils the overall mood of the show for me... ottoke...

Guest AlobAro

@djizy said:

....Plus, he even fixed all the broken lamps and cabinet and put the man shoes before he leaves the house, that is just awwwwww :x :x
I just cant get enough of SH's being so sweet towards HS......

It is a truth universally acknowledged that nerds or dorks wear glasses. Usually ugly, unflattering glasses and that in order to look attractive you have to lose them always the first step of makeover thats one lame tv trope that just wont die

Honestly, I think that Lawyer Cha is a good lawyer and a good person who did what he thought was righteous (not everyone can mind read the opposite party to get the full picture). BUT I think he forgot his position as the boyfriend, he should've trusted her more.. I mean, her side should mean more to him. If she says he threatened her, he should give her the benefit of the doubt... as least that's how I see it.

I also don't remember if the writer addressed the part how he even is defending the guy who is on trial for killing his girlfriend's mother (conflict of interest!).

Guest lovekdramas

Just finished Ep8. It was so emotionally packed. Too good. Can't wait for next week after week after week...

Memorable to me:

HS' mom's final conversation with HS.

The part where HS bursts out at Lawyer Shin about victim's rights vs defendant's rights was memorable. I hope the writer will expand on this.

The MJK 'I am innocent' suicide attempt and suicide letter that swayed KW, to me, wasn't credible with KW who supposedly was a longtime cop and good lawyer. How could he not even discount the lies, even right after having gone through the twins' murder case? 

SH/HS viz to aquarium was so beautiful and sweet. That kiss was one of the best, most emotionally moving and loving I have seen todate. LJS' SH and LBY;s HS nailed that scene very well. I think HS had something she wanted to say when she called out to SH as he was walking away after his goodbye. But she ended up saying 'it's nothing'. But that call out gave SH the courage to walk back for that beautiful short kiss. Which surprised HS. I think that kiss will awaken in both HS and SH that what they felt was not just familial care and love, but more.

7rfei said: ZarraJae said:

7rfei

wrote:

»

Wahh they really killed off the world's best mom. This drama is getting a lot darker than what I expected coming into it. I really love how nobody is either black or white; I'm sure even MGK isn't purely evil. I knew that KW's blind trust in his clients would come against him one day but everything is happening so quickly.<br />

I'm really afraid about what SH will do next. My shipper's heart is all for SH and HS but I'm preparing for the worst. Loved that aquarium scene, everything was so beautiful. <br />

Also, I'm wondering why did DY reveal to JG that she was also a witness to the case. Isn't it safer to keep that so yourself, especially after what he did to HS's mom?  <br />

I think heard about an extension for this drama. I hope not. The pace is great and so much is happening in one episode that I think an extension would ruin it. 

Guest satisfaction!

the character development of everyone will definitely be interesting. thanks to those who pointed out the time frame during these first 8 episodes :Oidk if someone already mentioned it, but the cast is amazing because they can act with their eyes. it's so true when they say the eyes are the windows to your soul. that's the reason why SH hit home with that kiss scene. everything was just so perfect. his little smile right before too. *i die* =D> YSY is also doing a great job portraying lawyer cha because he can go from dorky to serious all in a short time span. and of course, LBY is just too good. she's been so underrated for a long time. it's time to pull her out to the front of the kceleb A list world!!!!!

Archived