[Drama 2013] I Hear Your Voice 너의 목소리가 들려

Guest facing

Ep8 so sad, i cry a lot. LBY act is superb.

i wonder what SH plan? he is going to kill the Ahjussi?
and why SH lie to HS? he told HS that MJG will not kill her, she is save. weeii?

OMG , i hope the writer didnt make sad ending :(( . I cant wait ep9 [-(

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

stevie8 said: clockwatcher said: Miky88 said: With that criminal hitting her with that hard object so many times and that blood all over how come the forencics didn't conclude that it wasn't an accident,they are experts and clearly see the difference between 1 hit in the head and her head smashed...even if the place was burned doesn't police use special things to see the blood signs...(still find it stupid that with her head like that they belived that she smashed her head)

you cant say oh the whole crime evidence police thing is not realistic when you have no idea what happens in reality do you read about real crimes and how they are being handeld I will give some examples from stuff I have read about lately there have been some wife serial killers thing going on like men get away with killing the first wife and collect the insurance money and then years later kill another I have read no less than four or five cases just recently one of them the evidence was pretty clearthat she was murdered but was ruled out as an accident ACTUALLY one evidence of justice invistigation fail in korea in particular was refered to when lawyer shin talked about the famous itaewon case in ep 5 or 6 in this case a guy was murdered by a half american and because prosecutors did not speak english and because of some messing up the guy was not punished and was sent to america and only when a movie about the case was out did they reopen the case and found out he was guilty only its too late to bring him to korea so basically you watch too much CSI killers get away with crimes much more often than you think my blood just boils when I read about the real stuff on another note the whole lawyer cha thing is forced I am hoping HS will keep a little bit of her cheerfulness since both men are melodramatic now

Tango27 said: you cant say oh the whole crime evidence police thing is not realistic when you have no idea what happens in reality do you read about real crimes and how they are being handeld I will give some examples from stuff I have read about lately there have been some wife serial killers thing going on like men get away with killing the first wife and collect the insurance money and then years later kill another I have read no less than four or five cases just recently one of them the evidence was pretty clearthat she was murdered but was ruled out as an accident ACTUALLY one evidence of justice invistigation fail in korea in particular was refered to when lawyer shin talked about the famous itaewon case in ep 5 or 6 in this case a guy was murdered by a half american and because prosecutors did not speak english and because of some messing up the guy was not punished and was sent to america and only when a movie about the case was out did they reopen the case and found out he was guilty only its too late to bring him to korea so basically you watch too much CSI killers get away with crimes much more often than you think my blood just boils when I read about the real stuff

ZarraJae said:

darcydevenus

wrote:

»

When he said thank you, I was thinking that one of the possibilities was, 'Thank you for giving me a chance with my Soul Mate'... but then, I'm a romantic at heart, it's okay if it gets mellow in the middle, I only pray that it'll come back around.  Dream High is one of my favourite dramas.  Love it!  I wasn't aware that the screenwriter is the same, but I have confidence that it will end well.  <br />

If he dies, I'm going to be heartbroken.  I don't like to be heartbroken.

:'(

No, I am a firm believer that if it says comedy, that it'll end happily.  <br />

The kiss tore me.  It was very heartwarming yet heartbreaking... almost like he was saying goodbye to his childhood, and welcoming his adulthood.  I guess we'll see.

Tango27 said: you cant say oh the whole crime evidence police thing is not realistic when you have no idea what happens in reality do you read about real crimes and how they are being handeld I will give some examples from stuff I have read about lately there have been some wife serial killers thing going on like men get away with killing the first wife and collect the insurance money and then years later kill another I have read no less than four or five cases just recently one of them the evidence was pretty clearthat she was murdered but was ruled out as an accident ACTUALLY one evidence of justice invistigation fail in korea in particular was refered to when lawyer shin talked about the famous itaewon case in ep 5 or 6 in this case a guy was murdered by a half american and because prosecutors did not speak english and because of some messing up the guy was not punished and was sent to america and only when a movie about the case was out did they reopen the case and found out he was guilty only its too late to bring him to korea so basically you watch too much CSI killers get away with crimes much more often than you think my blood just boils when I read about the real stuff on another note the whole lawyer cha thing is forced I am hoping HS will keep a little bit of her cheerfulness since both men are melodramatic now

I'm hoping that this will have a happy ending considering that it's a Rom-com but then again Rooftop Prince was also a rom-com and ended in a bittersweet fashion...

Also, I don't understand how the time jump would work. If it's a year later why wouldn't MJG try to kill hye-sung within that time frame? And couldn't have SH killed MJG by that time?

I think i terms of HS and SH relationship the time jump helps but how would it incorporate to the murderous plot?

If there is a timejump it would be interesting to see how much that kiss has impacted HS relationship with Cha. Are they closer than before or they are still the same? With regards to MJK not killing HS so quickly maybe he is just planning another scheme to kill her without getting himself in jail while waiting the heat to die down. Or maybe during the timejump SH has been secretly protecting HS from MJK foiling his plans along the way? I would like to know after the time jump the following:
1. Has SH given up his career/life by quitting school and become full time protector/MJK hunter?2. How much has the relationship between HS and Cha have grown? He is ready to propose and HS sees SH in the background?3. Is there a bigger plot behind this MJK story or the second half will be mainly focused on proving MJK to be guilty?4. Will we see a departure from the "cases" aspect of the show?5. how quickly SH will be back in HS's life

Does anybody think MJK's cellmate might turn out to be HS's father? Since it's been implying that he's searching for his missing daughter who is her age. I can't remember if HS's father has been brought up at all. But I believe that character will play an important role in the future.

After watching the full episode with subtitle, I think Cha's fatal flaw is being too gullible, to the point that it makes him seem foolish and incompetent, which is self-contradictory to his success as a lawyer. I'm okay with the idea of him as a trusting person, but I just can't fathom the way he's been portrayed--apparently having bad judge of people, poor observational skill and subpar detective intuition. Like, you'd seriously question his analyzing ability. At this point, I don't think he's fitting to be a cop either. Compared to SH, Cha obviously has a shaky characterization.

SH told Cha to stick around for HS, so it's obvious from my pov that he didn't plan to pursue her romantically but go after MJK instead. But I think this time, he would come up with a more elaborate plan than just stab-and-run.

On a side note, I'm still amazed that MJK left so much evidence of assault on mom's body and still got away with it. Guess the fire really wiped out everything then.

the cellmate is DYs dad they already showed that so clearly when the fact that she was an orphan and his searching for his daughter were revealed a rather weak plot line I must say to bring DY down from her high horse

@missabeat KW is just to naive meaning that he always wants to see the good in people and his 100% trust in his defendent...Even his Superior pointed that out but i didn't expect him to change so fast because he was like that all this time..of course with that personality and morals he couldn't stay as a cop...he is just to idealist for everyone's sake...In my point of view his fatal flaw was to say to HS in her lowest moment that he is by her side and stab her afterwords...

Guest dramacf

12blbl

said:

stevie8

said:

clockwatcher

said:

Miky88

said: With that criminal hitting her with that hard object so many times and that blood all over how come the forencics didn't conclude that it wasn't an accident,they are experts and clearly see the difference between 1 hit in the head and her head smashed...even if the place was burned doesn't police use special things to see the blood signs...(still find it stupid that with her head like that they belived that she smashed her head)

Guest dramacf

missabeat

said:

On a side note, I'm still amazed that MJK left so much evidence of assault on mom's body and still got away with it. Guess the fire really wiped out everything then.

@Tango27: oh I see. Thank you. I must have missed out on that part. I thought about him being DY's dad but dismissed it since I didn't catch the fact that she was an orphan.

@Miky88: I know Cha tends to see the good out of people, but I still think his character is unconvincing. For me, he's got a weird combination of qualities that while I can't really put my finger on, I can't sit well with it either.

@kdramafan43v3r: hm I seriously doubt that steel pipe still exists at all. And the possibilities that SH will go search for it is rather low. A more fruitful scenario would be having SH making use of his mind reading to catch MJK in the midst of his next attempt or push him into confessing. 

I hope that HS will end up with SH because SH has always been there for her at her lowest point in life. Not to say that Lawyer Cha didn't want to be there for her, but she doesn't seem to really rely on Lawyer Cha. When she's with him, she still have some sort of barrier up, but with SH, there doesn't seem to be any. She can say anything to him or even cry or vent out at him.

Archived