[Drama 2013] I Hear Your Voice 너의 목소리가 들려

Guest facing

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SweetTemptation

Lee Jong Suk really knows how to act. He has performed his role very well. The kissing scene was artfully done by him :) .
He did make us cry along with him. What a talented young actor!!!

Guest NEWMARIO

I Hear Your Voice Episode 8 Review: Lee Jong Suk Kisses Lee Bo Young

1365252516-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=25&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"I Hear Your Voice Episode 8 Review: Lee Jong Suk Kisses Lee Bo Young

Jun 27, 2013

PuddledramaI Hear Your Voice, Kim Hae Sook, Lee Bo Young, Lee Jong SukNo comments188 views

In I Hear Your Voice, episode 8, Park Soo Ha(played by Lee Jong Suk) kissed Jang Hye Sung(played by Lee Bo Young).

Soo Ha and Hye Sung had a date in an aquarium.

Soo Ha said to her, “Don’t worry. Min Joon Gook will never try to hurt you again. So feel safe. I heard his thoughts at the trail. So trust me.” After he told her that Uh Choon Shim(played by Kim Hae Sook) was proud of her before she was killed, he said goodbye and turned away to leave.

Hye Sung replied, “Thanks for everything. Good luck studying.” Soo Ha then turned around again, walked towards her and said, “There’s one more thing you don’t know about.” Then he kissed her on the lips.

cr:koreandrama.com

tumblr_mot12xJ5RA1qc9xhwo3_r2_250.giftumblr_mot12xJ5RA1qc9xhwo1_250.gif
tumblr_mot12xJ5RA1qc9xhwo2_r1_250.giftumblr_mot12xJ5RA1qc9xhwo4_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mot12xJ5RA1qc9xhwo5_r1_250.giftumblr_mot12xJ5RA1qc9xhwo6_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mot12xJ5RA1qc9xhwo7_r1_250.giftumblr_mot12xJ5RA1qc9xhwo8_r1_250.gif“I really like you a lot. I realized it today. I know you don’t like me back. It’s okay if I just like you on my own. But… you seeing someone else, thinking about someone else, liking someone else… it’s strange… that’s not okay. Just thinking about that makes my heart lurch. It hurts, like it’s sinking. I think I might like you a lot.”
http://marriedtodrama.tumblr.com/

Guest arilyn

katkat88 said: This episode is very sad but the last scene really made me so happy. HS's first kiss was with SH, case closed. I still believe this drama will have a happy ending with HS and SH ending up together.
Regarding the last scene, I was really expecting for the kiss when the new ost started to play but I didn't expect that SH will kiss her like that.  SH is so manly when he kissed HS.:x
Thanks to all posters for all your contributions..

Guest walkietalkie

arilyn

said:

katkat88

said: This episode is very sad but the last scene really made me so happy. HS's first kiss was with SH, case closed. I still believe this drama will have a happy ending with HS and SH ending up together.

Regarding the last scene, I was really expecting for the kiss when the new ost started to play but I didn't expect that SH will kiss her like that.  SH is so manly when he kissed HS.

:x

Guest arilyn

walkietalkie said:

arilyn

said:

katkat88

said: This episode is very sad but the last scene really made me so happy. HS's first kiss was with SH, case closed. I still believe this drama will have a happy ending with HS and SH ending up together.

Regarding the last scene, I was really expecting for the kiss when the new ost started to play but I didn't expect that SH will kiss her like that.  SH is so manly when he kissed HS.

:x

Guest NEWMARIO

Nationwide/Seoul@20130627

AGB

SBS: I Hear Your Voice
EP08: 16.4%(+0.3) / 18.1%(-0.3)

KBS2: The Mandate of Heaven
EP20end: 9.6%(+0.8) / 9.9%(+0.8)

MBC : The Queen's classroom
EP06: 8.2%(+1.2) / 9.6%(+1.4)

CR: AGB Nielsen Korea

yes they gave her some emotional moments today but thats barly using her talent her crying scene was pretty controlled to what she usually does you should see her weeping scenes in MDSY they were scary that ppl couldnt even watch thats why they call her the depressive actress

Archived