(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest leechalee

@leechalee   Not me!   :-O   I found it hilarious too!   =))

Oops ma bad @BiruAngel... miahne! ^:)^ Laughing too much to read the name properly

Guest leechalee

Another photo at starbucks eh? (See paper bag/napkin behind OkCat) is it from the same day as his other starbucks 'thinking of you, GG, I dont care how obvious this looks' photo (uh... I dont know anyone who has a hot drink and then a cold one -straw= cold drink- unless... he stayed there the for a couple of hours) OR has OkCat found a new 'GG flash mob inducing' café to hang out at? :)) :))

(Am I making sense? I dont know... TG delulu-ness + summer sun is killing me!!)

Edit: ahh jinja! Thought I quoted @korchick' s post up there... I was talking about OkCat with the straw pic... I need a vinegar drink @-)

Ooops! Sorry.  Forgot to include my RATIONAL  (rolls eyes)  explanations in this post:http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26946245/#Comment_26946245
@bluemoonrising,  feel free to spoof with your wonderful photoessays.  :)

1. OkCat and the Starbucks cup are having a mini-powwow before the game.  Like this:  

JUST DO IT!! You tackle Eric while I blitz d'Exec.11792149-large.jpg
credit: oregonuniversity
2. OKCat is heading the Starbucks cup, like a soccer ball.
JUST DO IT...oomph! 
soccerball_to_head-s400x347-50116.jpg
credit: sharenator
3. OKCat and Starbucks are putting their heads together to create a new commercial. 

JUST DO LATTE!!Be_K0_ZCMAADyU-.jpg

#Taecguiworlddomination

Guest rose999

After I LOVE YOU! Here is another of Taec's creation: 
Itsonlyyou_zpsac19f797.jpg

Let's just hope she is by his side. 
Credit: Dimes twitter & taecgui baidu

packmule3 said:@korchick? How about writing stories based on Carmen & Waldo?Please insert picture of Carmen & Waldo w/GG & TY photo-shopped inserts (page 1522) and comic picture of Waldo & Carmen sitting at a table (page 1532)credit: valmers for the originalFYI for the people who don't know who these are. His name is Waldo and he's always getting lost in a crowd. And her name is Carmen San Diego, a very brilliant detective until she turned into a double agent and international thief. :)  They're both elusive people to catch that's why fans think they're a match made in heaven. The only problem fans foresee in their future together is when they have children of their own, their children would probably be invisible. 

Guest spicystrawberry

@packmule3 Twice?

First one is the HK coming soon isn't? Aww..you making me sound like good girl and I kinda of feel guilty of being good girl. >< Who's taking my 'Troublemaker' title away??

EDIT : Good girl as in solve the problem not mess up everything >< *Kwangsoo tone* Andaeee!!

Guest spicystrawberry

@rose999 Brilliant! Good good good. Noted it! Unnie, you should be more active here by reducing your time on staring GuiGui's Oppa ;)

*Just kidding* Can look but no bobo computer screen/phone screen

Guest spicystrawberry

@angelangie.....

I am little slow here.

What does that mean? Her past body in Japan? Her present body in Cali while her future body in Hollywood?

@@ GuiGui such a troll!!!!

Guest bluemoonlight

2PM & their new album, "Genesis of 2PM" :x
EDIT:You too @angelangie! :)) I think I'll stop posting 2PM's updates...hahaha
It's released today, January 29th! \:D/
Wooyoungie & his derp face... :))

EDIT #2:Where did your post go @angelangie? :-/ ...no need to delete yours! Was just kidding of course...please put it back... ^:)^

@spicystrawberry current or maybe right now she is in Cali i dunno....wait if she pick up my call i let you know :D

@angelangie, if GG picks up your call, do remind her that her hubby is acting weirdly (hyper) in his concert...please ask her to go over quickly to calm him down...his team members are already going nuts!!... :))

@minwooluv78,
Are you still listening to Paramore's Still Into You? I am, too. lol. Do you know of any good Proposal songs in Korean? Would you mind recommending one or two? Thanks. :) I've heard of the Noel's Proposal but didn't like it so much. I DID like Nothing Better by Jung Yup. I think Nichkhun sang this song somewhere...
http://youtu.be/ltB-xiIRfk0 
I've also heard of Lee Juk's "It's Fortunate" and "With You."  I think I like the latter one because of its faster tempo.  :)
http://youtu.be/W67ljD-AFXs

I'm in a Marry Me by Jason Derulo phase.
http://youtu.be/1IJrVLdwDOc  
Edited to add this "subliminal" message:

Gave up on spoilers...

Archived