(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

comments spam!
1150148_10152018975858512_1537617257_n.j
Taec needs to have some expression while holding that message or hold the message at least differently. every drama, he has the same look and holds the message in the same way and every time, it reminds me of those movies when the character gets put away in jail and they show them taking a photo with their record number...

I don't think so. The lines are different. But I converted the left pic to black and white, too, so you can see better without getting distracted by the color. :)
7314ad20-a1d6-4bc8-b95f-3805750bd2a8_zps71512_10153806898600038_131573136_n.jpg
On the left pic, there's that thin single line (look at GG's right sleeve) that goes through the plaid that isn't part of the right pic's pattern. And in the right pic, the squares (or blocks) are bigger.  Sorry. :)

Lmangla

said:

comments spam!

Taec needs to have some expression while holding that message or hold the message at least differently. every drama, he has the same look and holds the message in the same way and every time, it reminds me of those movies when the character gets put away in jail and they show them taking a photo with their record number...

@Lmangla said:Taec needs to have some expression while holding that message or hold the message at least differently. every drama, he has the same look and holds the message in the same way and every time, it reminds me of those movies when the character gets put away in jail and they show them taking a photo with their record number... 

So, what should we charge him with? (What do you say @Packmule3, is there a charge for not heeding or getting subliminal messages??) As for the grab/institutional wear, what color?... original blk & white stripes, penitentiary orange, chambray blue, or a new fabric? /:) Can we come up with a crime to charge him with? :)
Wow :) @BiruAngel, we had the same thought...lol..."mug shot" 

packmule3 said: @minwooluv78,
Are you still listening to Paramore's Still Into You? I am, too. lol. Do you know of any good Proposal songs in Korean? Would you mind recommending one or two? Thanks. :) I've heard of the Noel's Proposal but didn't like it so much. I DID like Nothing Better by Jung Yup. I think Nichkhun sang this song somewhere...

Guest spicystrawberry

He really look...different handsome :D and slim.....:)) No beast body already, T? Gwenchana, gwenchana GuiGui always love you ;)

korchick said: @Lmangla said:Taec needs to have some expression while holding that message or hold the message at least differently. every drama, he has the same look and holds the message in the same way and every time, it reminds me of those movies when the character gets put away in jail and they show them taking a photo with their record number... 

So, what should we charge him with? (What do you say @Packmule3, is there a charge for not heeding or getting subliminal messages??) As for the grab/institutional wear, what color?... original blk & white stripes, penitentiary orange, chambray blue, or a new fabric? /:) Can we come up with a crime to charge him with? :)

packmule3 said: korchick said: @Lmangla said:Taec needs to have some expression while holding that message --------it reminds me of those movies when the character gets put away in jail and they show them taking a photo with their record number... So, what should we charge him with? (What do you say @Packmule3, is there a charge for not heeding or getting subliminal messages??) 
As for the grab/institutional wear, what color?... original blk & white stripes, penitentiary orange, chambray blue, or a new fabric? /:) Can we come up with a crime to charge him with? :)

packmule3

said:

korchick

said:

@Lmangla said:Taec needs to have some expression while holding that message or hold the message at least differently. every drama, he has the same look and holds the message in the same way and every time, it reminds me of those movies when the character gets put away in jail and they show them taking a photo with their record number... 

angelangie

said:

korchick

said:

packmule3

said:

korchick

said:

@Lmangla said:Taec needs to have some expression while holding that message --------it reminds me of those movies when the character gets put away in jail and they show them taking a photo with their record number... So, what should we charge him with? (What do you say @Packmule3, is there a charge for not heeding or getting subliminal messages??) 
As for the grab/institutional wear, what color?... original blk & white stripes, penitentiary orange, chambray blue, or a new fabric? /:) Can we come up with a crime to charge him with? :)

@minwooluv78,
Thanks for the selection! I forgot about Super Junior's "Marry U." But I guess that'll be reserved for HC and his bride... 
The rap part in LSG's "Marry Me" sounded like something TY could do easily. I found that line about "it's better if the man loves the woman MORE" very amusing.  
I couldn't bear to watch the Yurisang Ja MV because of the couple. I like the guy, Yonghwa. But I thought that couple-dom demonstrates PRECISELY the trouble when the man loves the woman MORE. kekeke.  

The fourth music by LJH sounded like one of those Brian McKnight songs. lol. I'll listen to it again. 
Thanks! 

@korchick asked when photo ="mug shot" of Taec appeared:So, what should we charge him with? (What do you say @Packmule3, is there a charge for not heeding or getting subliminal messages??) 
As for the grab/institutional wear, what color?... original blk & white stripes, penitentiary orange, chambray blue, or a new fabric?  
@Packmule3 said about Taec's photo & plausible charge:But it's because he's married. --> "I DO" is the longest sentence ever -- for an innocent person, that is 

@Packmule3 suggest....As for prison wear, I want this again -- (photo of 2PM members=TY, WY,& Chamsung in female party attire... see previous post) 

First, I =)) for almost 2min, I know this b/c I was listening to one song above posted by @minwooluv78 This attire will Definitely keep all other (real) females away :) Thank goodness GG understands humor & knows TY's true physic and form ;)On a practical note, this fabric is NOT machine washable!... so, does a request for multiple outfits need to be filed?? Whew, #:-S talk about a fashion disaster!!! (I may regret ever asking...lol...) :))

Does anybody here have a crush on Junho?  I saw this on: http://oneday-everlasting.tumblr.com/page/2
Junho was breaking 10, 16, 20, 24 and 28 chopsticks with his butt(?). TY consoled him afterwards. Omigosh, wae? waE? wAE? WAE? 

tumblr_ma3l1apxQF1qk33w0o3_250.giftumblr_ma3l1apxQF1qk33w0o4_250.gif
tumblr_ma3l1apxQF1qk33w0o7_250.gif

tumblr_ma3l1apxQF1qk33w0o8_250.gif

tumblr_ma3l1apxQF1qk33w0o9_250.gif

tumblr_ma3l1apxQF1qk33w0o10_250.gif

Okay. That's enough butt-clenching action for me for the whole month... I have to rinse my eyes. Poor guy. :) 

korchick said: tamah said: @korchick  I can't find your posting, however I remember you asked me about pikcachu. Something to do with your avatar. I don't think the chicky on your avatar looks like Pikcachu.  It is suppose to be?

Archived