(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

comments spam!
ed12a78cgw1ecxasl9jivj21kw1260z1_zps0fab
thought#1 ~ Taec's sweater looks really nice
thought#2 ~ Taec looks like he is enjoying this way way too much based on the expression on his face.
thought#3 ~ whatever ideas he had for the show, it turned out to be more fun than he expected. it was the second meeting and he should have felt awkward that some woman is patting his cheeks and instead looks like a cat that ate the cream
thought#4 ~ poor GG, she looks more embarrassed and nervous -- well he is cute!

BiruAngel said: OkCat Facebook on Tue, Jan 28 at 9.01pm.Caption What's Up? MEOW-!     
OkCat Twitter on Tue, Jan 28 at 9.01pm.Caption 모하고 계시냐옹? 냐냐냐냐냥!      

Lmangla

said:

comments spam! 
thought#1 ~ Taec's sweater looks really nice
thought#2 ~ Taec looks like he is enjoying this way way too much based on the expression on his face.
thought#3 ~ whatever ideas he had for the show, it turned out to be more fun than he expected. it was the second meeting and he should have felt awkward that some woman is patting his cheeks and instead looks like a cat that ate the cream
thought#4 ~ poor GG, she looks more embarrassed and nervous -- well he is cute!

Guest leechalee

Lmangla

said:

comments spam!

Taec needs to have some expression while holding that message or hold the message at least differently. every drama, he has the same look and holds the message in the same way and every time, it reminds me of those movies when the character gets put away in jail and they show them taking a photo with their record number...

Guest bluemoonlight

Wooyoung & Taec...& other members' hands on "2PM Show"...hahaha
tumblr_lpj22bCdr21qzh5sno1_250.gif tumblr_lpj22bCdr21qzh5sno2_250.gif
tumblr_lpj22bCdr21qzh5sno3_250.giftumblr_lpj22bCdr21qzh5sno4_250.gif
cr: sehuna.tk tumblr
All the members trying to stuff as many cookies into Wooyoung's mouth as much as possible... :))  LOL at Taec's failed attempt
And he's wearing shark PJs...wouldn't he be scared of looking at himself :-/

Thank you @ bluemoonlight about the translation now I know what she meant by her new face book  update.but  why there are no pictures attached to it.. Just wondering why shes not posting   pictures while on a vacation.

angelangie

said: Gui Gui updates her Facebook 2 hours ago

:)

29th Jan 2014 - 5.31pm (+8 GST)

看著以前在黑澀會的自己,那時候感動激動的眼淚...努力想要變好不被看扁...突然好想回到那時候的自己,或是把現在的自己找到那份感動激動努力的樣子!最初的感動

Translations: Looking back at the times when i was in HSHMM, touchy feelings that will spills one tears....and striving for the best not to be look down at....a sudden thought crosses that i wanted to turn back the clock to be what i was then, the feeling of putting all you have for the best! the initial move that touches one to strive for the best <3

@leechalee
We'll charge him with as many crimes as possible. lol. 

c954673b-46a3-4a6b-8568-3477693156af_zps

Larceny: Stole her heartAddiction: Addicted to loveMental torture: Drove her crazyHeartbreaker: Breaking and EnteringStalker: Following her every move on FB, and liking her every post. lolHarrassment: Continually texts her that he's watching her every move. lol x 2 Enemy Combatant: Deliberately spreads mushy love notes and infects people with delusional thoughts in a psychological warfare; #taecguiworlddomination Negligent Manslaughter: His mushy notes kill me. Monopolist: Claims her as his and keeps prospective competition/suitors out (he didn't care about Kwanghee but he minded about Edwin)Attempted Murder: Tries to drown her in loveForcible Confinement: Goes in seclusion whenever she visits himArson: Setting her heart on fireDereliction of duty: Forgets everything else whenever she visits Driving While Intoxicated by lovePublic Nuisance: Why is this OKCat showing up all over the place and sending love notes? kekeke Zombie: Promising endless loveIdentity Theft: Who the heck is this lovesick guy, and what did he do with the old Taecyeon?
mwahahaha. EDITED: I hope your children's first day back to school went without hitches.

Guest spicystrawberry

packmule3 said:

angelangie

said: Gui Gui updates her Facebook 2 hours ago

:)

29th Jan 2014 - 5.31pm (+8 GST)

看著以前在黑澀會的自己,那時候感動激動的眼淚...努力想要變好不被看扁...突然好想回到那時候的自己,或是把現在的自己找到那份感動激動努力的樣子!最初的感動

Translations: Looking back at the times when i was in HSHMM, touchy feelings that will spills one tears....and striving for the best not to be look down at....a sudden thought crosses that i wanted to turn back the clock to be what i was then, the feeling of putting all you have for the best! the initial move that touches one to strive for the best <3

Guest spicystrawberry

Mr.Ok T - just give us obvious thing like fork with spoon so we can eat properly with a slice of cake. 
1558454_10151789602771157_873212762_n.jp

Straw? Won't you be slower if you ganbei-ng with GuiGui? O_O 

cr : er...as tagged ? == 

Guest spicystrawberry

Heyheyhey connection is damn poor. No idea why - perhaps everyone wishing Happy Chinese New Year or something @@ anyway, our gain ~ Made another collage and I didn't credit myself == was quite pissed off with connection 
1798671_10151789649421157_1196482654_n.j

cr : me! spicystrawberry ! 

Archived