(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

@

bibidep

said: My life may never be the same because of TaecGui, unless they have the breaking news for them or either of them.   When I saw people comment anything about 2PM members some how it always had some thing connected to TaecGui, hahaha.  On the Japan concert tour yesterday Jun Ho saw Wooyoung had running nose so he said  "

Wooyoung-shi you have running nose..

"

then wiped it off

.  So, Woo replied 

"Your so kind"

Junho heard that and

hugged Wooyoung.  

Who was doing all those nose wipe off for GuiGui in GWGM??

I don't know if they did this on purpose or just a coincedence that happen on the show.

Gotcha, Guigui!
@angelangie, @biruAngel,
That picture of Guigui wasn't taken today. The theme park closed at 5 pm Los Angeles time Monday today (or yesterday, your world).  They close early because it's school night. 
But please double check me. Theme park hours: 10 to 5 Monday January 27. http://www.universalstudioshollywood.com/calendar/#

According to her FB, she posted that picture at 8:14 PM Los Angeles time. Monday here in the US.
I think that picture was taken some other time and she posted it later... tonight. But please double-check. My brain is fried from work today. Thanks. 
What raised my suspicions was she did this with that Nanjing picture in December. Remember @BiruAngel? I checked with you? But there was no way of finding out because there are no hours posted for the city's opening and closing, obviously. But Universal Studios does. kekekeke.

Guest Goongfan11

cannakat said: Goongfan11 said:

Gui Gui cracks me up!!!  It looks like she was having so much fun teasing Taecyeon or she really wanted to continue dancing, but Taec is trying to stop her.  She's like, "No...no...I want to do your dance!  Hahaha...she's just toooo cute!  How can Taec not fall for this cute and funny girl.

@BiruAngel posted:OkCat Twitter on Tue, Jan 28 at 11.07am 배가 고프니 기분이 살짝 다운됐다냥! 주인님들! Because of hunger, the mood is slightly 'down'(phonetically in Korean)yang! Owners/masters! 기분 업시키는 노래 추천해달라냐냐냥! Recommend a song that will bring the mood 'up'(phonetically in Korean)yang-yang-nyang!Hands Up

Here, @Packmule3 :) so, will this help?? ;)

packmule3 said:Gotcha, Guigui!@angelangie, @biruAngel,That picture of Guigui wasn't taken today. The theme park closed at 5 pm Los Angeles time Monday today (or yesterday, your world).  They close early because it's school night. 
But please double check me. Theme park hours: 10 to 5 Monday January 27. According to her FB, she posted that picture at 8:14 PM Los Angeles time. Monday here in the US.
I think that picture was taken some other time and she posted it later... tonight. But please double-check. My brain is fried from work today. Thanks. 
What raised my suspicions was she did this with that Nanjing picture in December. Remember @BiruAngel? I checked with you? But there was no way of finding out because there are no hours posted for the city's opening and closing, obviously. But Universal Studios does. kekekeke.

packmule3

said:

Gotcha, Guigui!

@angelangie, @biruAngel,

That picture of Guigui wasn't taken today. The theme park closed at 5 pm Los Angeles time Monday today (or yesterday, your world).  They close early because it's school night. 

But please double check me.

Theme park hours: 10 to 5 Monday January 27. http://www.universalstudioshollywood.com/calendar/#

According to her FB, she posted that picture at 8:14 PM Los Angeles time. Monday here in the US.I think that picture was taken some other time and she posted it later... tonight. But please double-check. My brain is fried from work today. Thanks. 

Guest bibidep

Taec and GuiGui, I warned you both before already, you both can not fool around with this ship, either not say or post anything, if you did, they have to be true, nothing else but the truth hahaha, otherwise you both can not get away from this King of connect the dot @Packmule3 Unnie hahaha.  

One more thing we can confirm with GuiGui picture is to check with our shippers who live in California right now, can @B8I8, @Torreydinh or any other members who live in California tell us since 1 week ago until today, what time in the afternoon or evening it look dark like the picture GuiGui posted a few hours ago??  We will know for sure if this picture was taking this winter or last summer.  If on Sunday of last week around what time it turn dark like in the picture, because according to the time schedule @Packmule3 Unnie posted the Universal closed at 6:00PM on Sunday and this week at 5:00PM, so from 5:00PM to 6:00PM does it look dark like that?? 

Guest JoS1430293377

Universal Studios Hollywood January 2014 Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday 1 9:00am-9:00pm 2 9:00am-10:00pm 3 9:00am-10:00pm 4 9:00am-10:00pm 5 9:00am-7:00pm 6 9:00am-6:00pm 7 9:00am-6:00pm 8 9:00am-6:00pm 9 9:00am-6:00pm 10 9:00am-6:00pm 11 9:00am-6:00pm 12 9:00am-6:00pm 13 10:00am-5:00pm 14 10:00am-5:00pm 15 10:00am-5:00pm 16 10:00am-5:00pm 17 10:00am-6:00pm 18 9:00am-7:00pm 19 9:00am-7:00pm 20 9:00am-6:00pm 21 10:00am-5:00pm 22 10:00am-5:00pm 23 10:00am-5:00pm 24 10:00am-5:00pm 25 9:00am-6:00pm 26 9:00am-6:00pm 27 10:00am-5:00pm 28 10:00am-5:00pm 29 10:00am-5:00pm 30 10:00am-5:00pm 31 10:00am-5:00pm

bibidep said: People went to the Japan concert said Taec was super hyped on his first day of Japan tour, he moving a lot that Chansung grabbed Taec upper body and Nichkhun had to hold Taec legs. Most of the 2PM members show their abs in the cheering game but when Taec turn he show his abs but then didnt show effects on it, the cheer didn't go higher. So the member told him "I think you should train harder" Then he did sit ups few times. Taec said the wrong song title his excuse was ""This song's name changed a lot, I don't know the name of the song right now."" Please let me know after you buy the album. Very funny even Jun K teased Taec again in the concert. Taec said: Ahh~ This song~..ah what was it? And Jun K said: Destiny. Taec got hit by Junho a lot today. Saying he should stay put. During final moment, 3 guys held him up to stop him from moving. Taec silver tape the words said ""You are my world. It's only you."" The silver tapes every 2PM members had it and every one the words in there are different. So I don't know what happen to Taec to make him like that, I really want to know what in his mind right now hahaha.

packmule3 said:

bibidep

said: People went to the Japan concert said Taec was super hyped on his first day of Japan tour, he moving a lot that Chansung grabbed Taec upper body and Nichkhun had to hold Taec legs. Most of the 2PM members show their abs in the cheering game but when Taec turn he show his abs but then didnt show effects on it, the cheer didn't go higher. So the member told him "I think you should train harder" Then he did sit ups few times. Taec said the wrong song title his excuse was ""This song's name changed a lot, I don't know the name of the song right now."" Please let me know after you buy the album. Very funny even Jun K teased Taec again in the concert. Taec said: Ahh~ This song~..ah what was it? And Jun K said: Destiny. Taec got hit by Junho a lot today. Saying he should stay put. During final moment, 3 guys held him up to stop him from moving. Taec silver tape the words said ""You are my world. It's only you."" The silver tapes every 2PM members had it and every one the words in there are different. So I don't know what happen to Taec to make him like that, I really want to know what in his mind right now hahaha.

Guest bibidep

@Tamah: No video yet.....only the fans went to 2PM concert on Jan. 27, 2014 in Japan said. We may have the video in a few days or we may not I don't know. When we have the video we will see all the members on stage and how they reacted to all those odd behavior from Taec. A bout GuiGui new picture in Universal Studio, do they have that in Japan too?? Or may be GuiGui took a black and white picture.

bibidep said: @Tamah: No video yet.....only the fans went to 2PM concert on Jan. 27, 2014 in Japan said. We may have the video in a few days or we may not I don't know. When we have the video we will see all the members on stage and how they reacted to all those odd behavior from Taec. A bout GuiGui new picture in Universal Studio, do they have that in Japan too?? Or may be GuiGui took a black and white picture.

Archived