(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

BiruAngel

said:

OkCat Facebook on Thu, Jan 23 2014 at 4.57pm.
Caption

:  

MEOW-! MEOW-! Grrrrrr!!
OkCat Twitter on Thu, Jan 23 2014 at 4.55pm.Caption저녁이 되니 기분이 좋아졌다냥! 어느 덧 6시..냐옹냐옹! 기분좋을 때 그르릉 소리내는 옥캣냥이!!!
@minwooluv78  Appreciate it if you could translate the poster & Twitter's message.  Cheers!

Guest spicystrawberry

packmule3 said:

BiruAngel

said:

OkCat Facebook on Thu, Jan 23 2014 at 4.57pm.
Caption

:  

MEOW-! MEOW-! Grrrrrr!!
OkCat Twitter on Thu, Jan 23 2014 at 4.55pm.Caption저녁이 되니 기분이 좋아졌다냥! 어느 덧 6시..냐옹냐옹! 기분좋을 때 그르릉 소리내는 옥캣냥이!!!
@minwooluv78  Appreciate it if you could translate the poster & Twitter's message.  Cheers!

@korchick,
Please do your magic if you've the time, and IIF YOUR HUSBAND ISN'T AROUND. kekeke.  Please translate. @minwooluv78 and @bluemoonlight are sleeping.  Thanks!
OkCat Twitter on Thu, Jan 23 2014 at 4.55pm.Caption: 저녁이 되니 기분이 좋아졌다냥! 어느 덧 6시..냐옹냐옹! 기분좋을 때 그르릉 소리내는 옥캣냥이!!!
In reference: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26924968/#Comment_26924968
I think with the tweets, you can translate them without problems because you can copy and paste the text directly from twitter into Bing or Google. But the words in the posters, you can't transfer those, because those are "images" instead of text. 
Thanks again. :)

@Lmangla said:so was updating the blog and found this:
-- on jan 12 -- okcat posts about eating hoppang
http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2014/01/okcat-and-red-bean-bun.htmlso a thought occurred to me about hoppang. someone told me once something about red bean paste buns and am trying to recall what they said but I can't remember. something along the lines of it means something or served during certain festive occasions. have no idea why but feel like it might be part of their virtual tag... anyone have a clue?  
What I remember about 'hoppang' ...It is pronounced Ho (like santa saying "ho ho ho") pah-ung (means bread) So named, d/t one blows to cool off the bun while trying to eat it hot. I believe it is a Brand name, like Nike, but now used in general to refer to any bun in that shape.The inside stuffing can be all sorts...veggies, sweet potatoes, pumkin cream, kimchee.... with sweet red bean being the Most popular & its Original. The sweet red bean paste is stuffed into things, made into popsicles, porridge & other variations b/c of its long history in the culture. Unfortunately, I don't know the significance :( I can guess it has to do w/wealth & festivities/celebrations of all sorts, b/c in the old days it wasn't always available, process took some time or affordable ;) That's about it for my info.... maybe this will trigger someone else's memory or knowledge base? @Packmule3, @minwooluv78, @bluemoonlight ???

Guest runnyeggs

saw from baidu and weibo that 2pm attended this show today, the emcee asked who wishes to get married soon and only taec raised his hands

he said he does not expect much from his future wife. that she can't be a picky eater because he wants to eat alot and drink alot with her

when asked to act out how he would propose to his gf, guess what taec did!

he said he would bring her to a romantic restaurant and invite a band to perform a song that belongs to them, and propose! then taec went down on one of his knees (WY acted as the gf here) and said: "woo young san~ i would like to prepare breakfast for you everyday!"

OMO doesn't this seems familiar. we are just missing a handwritten letter here! can't wait for the show to be broadcasted

korchick

said:

@Packmule3 said:Why didn't you post it, @korchick?  (I did, using 'hyper-link' that my hubby showed me :) I guess it is hard to tell,...just "click" on the name/title- Goo Goo Dolls... it takes you to You Tube) @Packmule3 also said:I was also conversing with somebody here, that sometimes when a guy posts something online -- like on his twitter or his Facebook -- and his message is 100% mushy and romantic, and it includes the words ♥I love you♥ or kittens forming a heart, his post is tantamount to declaring himself TO THE GIRL in front of the whole WORLD. Because with social media/network nowadays, there's no telling how far and wide his message will go. Just now, I remembered why the image of San Marco popped into my head. (San Marco is where Taecyeon wanted to propose to his girlfriend...) lol.
That (video) commercial I remember seeing that on TV! Awesome :) Thank goodness for social media/network!! w/o we wouldn't get such juicy, i mean mushy stuff !!!! :) P.S. I totally disappeared b/c the aforementioned hubby admonished me for being up at 3AM & made me get off :P (But I am up & back.. :D hehehe)

runnyeggs said: saw from baidu and weibo that 2pm attended this show today, the emcee asked who wishes to get married soon and only taec raised his hands

he said he does not expect much from his future wife. that she can't be a picky eater because he wants to eat alot and drink alot with her

he said he would bring her to a romantic restaurant and invite a band to perform a song that belongs to them, and propose! then taec went down on one of his knees (WY acted as the gf here) and said: "woo young san~ i would like to prepare breakfast for you everyday!"

OMO doesn't this seems familiar. we are just missing a handwritten letter here! can't wait for the show to be broadcasted

Guest spicystrawberry

Like I said...Taecyeon must have a someone in his mind to get marry - who else aside GuiGui :P TaecGui all the way!!!!

Guest spicystrawberry

@runnyeggs is there any video that you can share?? The one Baidu said about it. ;) Is that GE + OkCat? Gosh it show me the owner is rich and huge fans of TaecGui!

@Packmule3 said:OkCat Twitter on Thu, Jan 23 2014 at 4.55pm.Caption: 저녁이 되니 기분이 좋아졌다냥! 어느 덧 6시..냐옹냐옹! 기분좋을 때 그르릉 소리내는 옥캣냥이!!!
In reference: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26924968/#Comment_26924968 
Here you go :) @Packmule3 ...저녁이 되니 기분이 좋아졌다냥! 어느 덧 6시..냐옹냐옹! 기분좋을 때 그르릉 소리내는 옥캣냥이!!!Feeling good, now that it's night time, yang!
Already/almost, 6 o'clock.. yang oh, yang oh!(When you're happy) That's what OkCat shout/yells when in good mood/feeling good!!!

Guest runnyeggs

packmule3 said: runnyeggs said: saw from baidu and weibo that 2pm attended this show today, the emcee asked who wishes to get married soon and only taec raised his hands

Guest spicystrawberry

@runnyeggs awesome button is not enough. Big fat thank you is a must though! Thanks! Not on computer - unable to put any daebak running eggs gifs =)) =)) I am excited too!!!

Guest spicystrawberry

I don't see Taecyeon as someone who will re-use almost same ideas of his own from GWGM to another female aside from the person who he had shared with and add few special like band as he stated and of course private + off-screen. ;) :x

Now, THIS THIS  THIS is what this dance is truly for. 

giphy.gif

Thanks for sharing, @runnyeggs. LOVE LOVE LOVE that info.

(I'm stuttering because I'm so excited.) 

Edited to NUDGE ...errr...give @biruangel a big elbow nudge.

The word breakfast just did it for me. Breakfast taec, really? So sleeping in is a no, no anymore?? I see... *insert captain obvious here + dancing gif*

Guest spicystrawberry

@runnyeggs gooood idea hahaha someone should go tweet him tweet him weibo him weibo him Facebook post post to him!! I am getting excited and not to mention about prepare breakfast every morning! I thought he is pig and eat breakfast is stupid? He IS in love and everything follow GuiGui's way muhahhhahaha

Archived