(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

packmule3 said: Oops. @b8l8. Would you mind re-editing your post? It hit me that lurkers may read this and we might have anti-TG forces in LA. We don't want her rental car getting keyed.  
:) 
Sorry.  Am still working so wasn't paying full attention. I already edited mine. 

2013 KBS Song Festival with English subs. This has been shared before so i'm putting them in spoilers.

2PM backstage at 0:45

2PM gag at 0:33 and performance at 1:15

Guest rose999

packmule3 said: b8l8 said: korchick said: OMO, oh, oh, oh!! What @minwooluv78 triggered something that @Packmule3 said!!! (I am so excited that I am having trouble typing...Geez!) It has to do with the iD card holder w/lanyard.. OkCat said, "So hungry now" and GG answered, "It's me"... also the possessiveness of TY ;) It is a play on words--- "mamma" is baby talk for food/meal in Korean & as you know "mamma" in Taiwan & US is mom/mother (in US, a child uses mommy, a lot more than mamma) :)  Anyways, so they both like to Eat and now they have, maybe a nickname for GG??? I don't know... Does that make sense?? Is that possible?TY & GG are so intelligent :P I am guessing..lol !!!

minwooluv78

said:

korchick

said: @Packmule3 said:OkCat Twitter on Thur., Jan23, 2014 @4:55pm저녁이 되니 기분이 좋아졌다냥! 어느 덧 6시..냐옹냐옹! 기분좋을 때 그르릉 소리내는 옥캣냥이!!!Feeling good, now that it's night time, yang!

Already/almost, 6 o'clock.. yang oh, yang oh!(When you're happy) That's what OkCat shout/yells when in good mood/feeling good!!!     

Big words: Keu Reu Reung~ Keu Reu Reung~ (a cat's purring sound in Korean, I think) I think so too :) I'm feeling really good (I'm in a really good mood)
Small words: Do you know that when cats are in a good mood, they'll let out a sound (make a noise), nyang? Today, when OkCat's watching (looking at) his masters, he'll also go keu reu reung~keu reu reung~
Words above OkCat: Masters' support (cheering) is my strength, nyang!OkCat's speech bubble: keu reu rehung~ 
Thanks @bluemoonlight !!!! It looks good to me :)  Maybe @minwooluv78 may tweak it or have something else to add.So, whatever OkCat is (image in cartoon) doing; e-mail, hanging out on 'social network' or Skype-ing :) HE is content-purring away!! @Packmule3, what do you think? Especially to 6o'clock connection...wae 6o'clock? he implies 6pm b/c of the "night time" But not exactly stated, so it can mean 6am (could he be sneaky & talking in hours?)

Guest bibidep

I wonder what happen to the twitter today....may be something wrong because no news on any fans twitter accounts or OKCat and Taec twitter for the last 14 hours.   Usually fans twitter accounts post a lot by this time.   Today is Friday in Asia, so quick.  Every week gone by like the wind blow.  

@Packmule3 said to korchick...With TY, I generally think that he means what he says.   He’s straightforward that way. Literal-minded. 
Thanks for 'grounding' me... I forget that TY is literal (why I forget??)  Well, as you all probably noticed, I was spinning out of control with questions about time & nickname of  "mahma" for GG (blowing raspberries... I was CRAA--ZZY!!) I was out in the cold (20 F) for a few hours, I think I've been "shocked" to some form of neutral ;) 
Ps.. May need to go to bed before 3AM (:D...LOL)1. Hubby does not need to get me "off" laptop 2. Less chance of spinning out of control w/decent amount of sleep

Guest bibidep

If I talk about Taec and GuiGui getting marry and it come right after I talk, I will be very happy but this is for OKCat posted in his twitter about 1:18pm on Jan. 24, 2014 Korea time.  For sure the messages is for OKCat Mama in LA hahaha.   Party time!!!  In facebook the same picture but the words:   FRIDAY NOW ON-!  MEOW!

냐냐냐냐냐냐냐냥! 불금 NOW! 금요일이다냥! 주인님들 함께 놀자냥! 냐냥 냐냥! Party Yeah-!

BetkE8mCIAAmMEl.jpg

Lol.  Don't sweat it, @korchick. We've been there, done that. We're STILL doing that. 
We're all like these cats in this forum, from watching our couple buzz around -- 
Cute-Gifs-puss-in-boots-33184387-500-281
credit: as tagged
That's why we're the miccheoso group, remember? 

And that's why @angelangie is here. She's our leader because she's the rational one. Someone's got to watch over us. 

korchick

said:

@Packmule3 said to korchick...With TY, I generally think that he means what he says.   He’s straightforward that way. Literal-minded. 
Thanks for 'grounding' me... I forget that TY is literal (why I forget??)  Well, as you all probably noticed, I was spinning out of control with questions about time & nickname of  "mahma" for GG (blowing raspberries... I was CRAA--ZZY!!) I was out in the cold (20 F) for a few hours, I think I've been "shocked" to some form of neutral ;) 
Ps.. May need to go to bed before 3AM (:D...LOL)1. Hubby does not need to get me "off" laptop 2. Less chance of spinning out of control w/decent amount of sleep

bibidep said: If I talk about Taec and GuiGui getting marry and it come right after I talk, I will be very happy but this is for OKCat posted in his twitter about 1:18pm on Jan. 24, 2014 Korea time.  For sure the messages is for OKCat Mama in LA hahaha.   Party time!!!  In facebook the same picture but the words:   FRIDAY NOW ON-!  MEOW!

냐냐냐냐냐냐냐냥! 불금 NOW! 금요일이다냥! 주인님들 함께 놀자냥! 냐냥 냐냥! Party Yeah-!

@bibidep said: OKCat posted in his twitter about 1:18pm on Jan. 24, 2014 Korea time 냐냐냐냐냐냐냐냥! 불금 NOW! 금요일이다냥! 주인님들 함께 놀자냥! 냐냥 냐냥! Party Yeah-!Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-yang! (TGIF)/Friday NOW on!! It's Friday, yang! Let's go play/enjoy ourselves with owners, yang! Na yang, na yang! Party Yeah-! 
There you go @bibidep :) Sounds like OkCat is loudly voicing happiness/contentment... no longer just purring :D

Guest bibidep

So that mean his owner aka Taec really in California or some where with his lovely lady to have fun....that's why OKCat so happy for them.   If this is true, wow wow the power of love can over take everything hahaha.  When I think about them, if they are a real life couple and can not enjoy happy time together, what a waste.    When you get older, everything cool down and the fun will be different from their age right now.  

Guest bibidep

korchick said: @bibidep said: OKCat posted in his twitter about 1:18pm on Jan. 24, 2014 Korea time 냐냐냐냐냐냐냐냥! 불금 NOW! 금요일이다냥! 주인님들 함께 놀자냥! 냐냥 냐냥! Party Yeah-!Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-yang! (TGIF)/Friday NOW on!! It's Friday, yang! Let's go play/enjoy ourselves with owners, yang! Na yang, na yang! Party Yeah-! 
There you go @bibidep :) Sounds like OkCat is loudly voicing happiness/contentment... no longer just purring :D

b8l8 said: korchick said: OMO, oh, oh, oh!! What @minwooluv78 triggered something that @Packmule3 said!!! (I am so excited that I am having trouble typing...Geez!) It has to do with the iD card holder w/lanyard.. OkCat said, "So hungry now" and GG answered, "It's me"... also the possessiveness of TY ;) It is a play on words--- "mamma" is baby talk for food/meal in Korean & as you know "mamma" in Taiwan & US is mom/mother (in US, a child uses mommy, a lot more than mamma) :)  Anyways, so they both like to Eat and now they have, maybe a nickname for GG??? I don't know... Does that make sense?? Is that possible?TY & GG are so intelligent :P I am guessing..lol !!!

angelangie

said:

packmule3

said:

Lol.  Don't sweat it, @korchick. We've been there, done that. We're STILL doing that. 
We're all like these cats in this forum, from watching our couple buzz around -- 
credit: as tagged

That's why we're the miccheoso group, remember? 

And that's why @angelangie is here. She's our leader because she's the rational one. Someone's got to watch over us. 

bibidep said: korchick said: @bibidep said: OKCat posted in his twitter about 1:18pm on Jan. 24, 2014 Korea time 냐냐냐냐냐냐냐냥! 불금 NOW! 금요일이다냥! 주인님들 함께 놀자냥! 냐냥 냐냥! Party Yeah-!Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-yang! (TGIF)/Friday NOW on!! It's Friday, yang! Let's go play/enjoy ourselves with owners, yang! Na yang, na yang! Party Yeah-! 

Archived