(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest leechalee

Huh :-? I haven't seen this here yet... (are we too focused on OkCat?? Or... has it been posted before but im going blind :)) ) its a retweet fromTYs twitter
1614118_1415149522062326_2083343248_o.jpg

Edited: how important are retweets?? Hidden messsge?or... something to throw us off? Or ...no really, its just a retweet.. 8-}  :))

george-peephole.gif
Helloooo? @Runnyeggs? @labbit?  Baidu lurkers? Hellooooo?Any more news you'd like to share about our Taecgui?Because sharing is caring.  hihihi.
I must say -- George Costanza of the Seinfeld sitcom has one of the most annoying faces ever.  If I see him through my peephole, I wouldn't open the door for him either. 

leechalee said:

Hello TaecGui shippers.. Nice to meet u all here *bow*

1st posting here after lurking for quite sometime..... THAT breakfast thingy..... Taec..Taec..Taec... Why so obvious? 

My heart cant take it anymore.. I was jumping up and down explaining to my cousin that TG are an item. No doubt!!!  while she just gave me this "are u crazy?" look. lol ...oh well who doesn't?

sorry for my bad english.. see u all later...and please take care of me. hehe 

@Packmule3 said... Oh no!! I love Guigui's teeth. I will try to find foods that allows that something to be visible---- like using a toothpick on top of hoppang :D  I am open to others' suggestions/ideas ;)  BTW, do you know how to edit? THANK YOU !!! I didn't but I do now :D
PS. I actually went to sleep before 3AM!... but woke up at 5AM :( Sleep eludes me... I blame the kids :D

Guest runnyeggs

it's a japanese show! a weibo fan was one of the lucky 25 who got chosen to join in the recording with 2pm. it's a 2.5hrs talking show and will be aired on 31st!
i forgot to mention wooyoung's reaction to taec's proposal yesterday. he replied: "but.. i dont have the habit of having breakfast"
lol i guess taec must be thinking: danggggg i just got trolled!

then there was this other japanese show on 20th january 2014..
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x19zk4c_1080-140120-studio-park_music
around 10:00 he was asked what's his secret to learning other languages so well. as he was answering in japanese, all of a sudden he popped an english word 'but' in between his sentences. he was taken aback for a moment and other members laughed as well LOL. wuli taecyeon must have been using alot of english these days!!!

i too understand that the coming soon pic was probably taken some time back and taec is probably busy shooting his new drama now, but just like what guigui said 不就是一种想像吗... (it's just an imagination...)

oh by the way koreans do celebrate lunar new year

edited to add: so sorry for my late reply 'cos work and sleep are taking up my time! and my internet is sooooo slow grrr

Guest runnyeggs

to @Packmule3 and rest of the fun&loving TG fans.. sorry i'm confused... what was the subliminal message and what have you ladies confirmed? appreciate some enlightenment:) this thread is going too fast i am having difficulty catching up... :-O

@ packmule3, 
I'm loving you reaction gifs….this one's a keeper!

then just when we thought we got them

h2ABB24CE
 off they go buzzing again

yep, that pretty much sums it! kekeke

Eyyyy!!!! If I tell you the subliminal message, then it isn't subliminal anymore. lol.  But here's one clue (it's actually a give-away); it's tied in with the diamond ring commercials and the hoppang that @korchick and I were discussing. 
Then, what have we confirmed? This:
tumblr_maiy4qhJff1rnxo6wo1_500.gif

Meeting her was like being struck by lightning powerful kleig lights.  
And his feelings for her are --
Smiling-stick-person-observing-a-graph-w

And he's not being subtle about it at all...

ahem. a repeated subliminal message.
And above all, he's a SINCERE guy. (Hmmm... Do you know anybody who uses that word nowadays?) 
So, there.
And remember this: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26235070/#Comment_26235070Back in July, when other people were being wishy-washy about the whole affair, we called it here: that they're in a relationship, mutual understanding, BF-GF, LDR... whatever you want to name it.
Well... there's nothing in our recently "intercepted" messages (lol. State Secret again) to suggest that their relationship, mutual understanding, BF-GF, LDR, whatever... is weakening. As a matter of fact, it's intensifying.  You see it, too. I see it. (Even his 2PM brothers see it, if the recent CANCAM article that @bluemoonlight put up, is any indication.  Hmmm... @angelangie has the formatting problem there been fixed? If not, I can re-post it.) 
I can't be any more Captain Obvious than this... mianhe.  :(xyj_008.gif?t=20131111
runnyeggs said: to @Packmule3 and rest of the fun&loving TG fans.. sorry i'm confused... what was the subliminal message and what have you ladies confirmed? appreciate some enlightenment:) this thread is going too fast i am having difficulty catching up... :-O

Archived