(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Jenny Johnson said: chinlylin said:

b8l8

said: followed @bladerunner's link and saw this, maybe one of our angels can translate this. if this has already been posted, mianhe, i'm still trying to catch up on posts

here's the auto-translation:AZUMIQQTY landlord Description: 
I am sorry, and yes. . . Figure i_f16.png?t=20131111No way, I want to explain something to the ~ ~ 
We should all remember that this expression right meow! From the warm look that good action on male fish to eat when you eat breakfast at Jeju Island! 
In fact, the airport has been done, it should be seen a ghost liked (laughs like a baby), so people want to do a funny meow jade lady laugh Well ~ moving map Help: [action figure] positive, Episode 9, Jeju breakfast. Auxiliary Analysis: We know that Jeju total of two days to shoot. First day: plane, the beach, the hotel mung bean powder mask, swimming pool, in the evening to marry him, the room Hecu. The next day: beach wedding, play Jeju. Should be like you, I also forgot to detail, we welcome correction. Well, from the timeline view, Taecyeon this action, the airport appears once again appeared to have breakfast. Buddies at the airport amused laugh, every day, and at the breakfast repeat. Description Taecyeon in mind, knowing that when Buddies saw this action will laugh. Originally do not know, after the DVD release, so AZUMIQQTY landlord will string it to the piece. Seen, [Taecyeon had already left for the Buddies on the mind, secretly write down what moves you can amuse yourself Buddies laughs] you girl, think back to that hole in your house, you had to chase it, is not always so cast you opt for, try to behave.

Guest spicystrawberry

Oh I remember when I........ :-/ something. Anyways lols MBC owe us the ear thing......@BiruAngel you know haha aiya(aigoo) the picture that either GuiGui put cotton buds on Taecyeon or another way...We haven't seen that yet..too!

Broken English (Mianhae)

chinlylin said: b8l8 said: bouquet78 said:

Kekeke. Do you think it's possible that he met that group of Taiwanese ladies on a package tour at the airport? I was looking at the couple with the TY and GG masks and I burst out laughing. What the heck? They were walking around with those face masks? Mwahaha. Their minions!! #taecguiWorldDomination

packmule3

said:

BiruAngel

said:

Taec, the muscle man ... he likes lifting girls, doesn't he?  [嘻嘻]

[嘻嘻]

[嘻嘻]

Kekeke. 
I know it impresses us ladies so I did a quick non-scientific survey here in my household. According the 5 "athletic" men who are chowing down breakfast of bacon, waffles, and eggs at the table as I'm typing this, lifting a 108 lb girl (or weight or barbells or sack of potatoes. lol) is easily do-able if you're a gym rat. 
And we know that Taec visits the gym often.
My guys said the typical rule for people who lift weights or who body-build is bench-press your weight.   Taec is 76 kg or about 167 lbs.  Guigui is 49 kg or about 108 lbs.  One of my children said that, ever since he was in freshman year in high school, he could bench press TAEC (or 160 lbs) five times, and do knee-squats with 2 Guiguis (or 220 lbs) on his shoulders 5 times. (EDITED: But he had been on the football squad since middle school. The other guys said they could certainly bench press more than Taec's weight by the time they're in senior year. My husband said, however, he'd HIRE somebody else to do the heavy lifting for him.)  lol.  
Bench press. Imagine the weights as Taec. 

Knee Squat. Imagine 2 Guiguis on the shoulder. 

So...Taec should easily lift two Guigui's out of the pool at the same time, too.  That is...as long as Guigui is not squirming and kicking his shins. Hehehehe.

Good sleuthing there. 
My son said one plate is TYPICALLY 45 lbs x 2 (for two sides) + 35 ~ 45 lbs for the bar. But there are smaller plates, too like 10, 25, and 35 lbs. TY had 2 big plus 1 small on each side. 
So yeah, definitely. He could easily lift GG with one hand.

Biru Angel said:@bibidep said :  This is a perfect position for kissing, why why they gave away this chance to kiss each other for a goodbye...his wife is not in Korea.  It's ok for just a kiss to say goodbye Taec...You don't like to kiss Taec??
@bibidep  I felt like you, exactly the same way ....*sigh* ..... more kissable moments which Taec missed.  Aissshhh ..... feel like giving him a 'karate' chop ...
All he did was, patting her arms!  What a waste!Don't you all think so, chingus shippers?
i think taec not wanna that hurry to kiss her...he know he will do it, but not for public or for rating..taec really respect his Idol titlle..something that he must keep it save until the time is come for him to not to be an idol anymore..like taec said, hug and holding hand is usually they do..but kiss it will come slowly..or maybe they allready do it but we don't know [-O< (hopelly)...wish they can meet on this chrismast or at taec birthday..O:-)

BiruAngel said: OkCat Twitter on Mon, Dec 23 at 10.23pm
Caption :  I can't forget your love 언제까지라도 난 그대 올 때까지 기다릴게..Come back to me..' from OKCAT SLIPPER
Tweeted at 10.25pm.  Caption :  '하루 종일 니 생각 뿐이야. 나를 보는 눈빛이 미칠 것 같애
@minwooluv78  Can you translate these captions, please?

GuiGui's Weibo on Dec 23 at 10.18pm

Caption :  小妞來南京陪我… ;Little Chick came to Nanjing to keep me company ......

aishh...this couple.. similarity by coincidence again?...when they hubby uses backpack, the wife use the same. Now that the hubby use a 'duffle' bag, the wife followed as well...still believe this is coincidence?...gwenchana...gwenchana... :-)

Hi everyone! It's almost Christmas time! Just passing by to make a greeting :) 
merry_christmas.gif
cr:wuchunlover 
Oh... Also, that slipper tweet by Mr. Obvious... The moment I saw that, I automatically connected it to TaecGui. Did you guys thought so too? Remember... GG said that in Taiwan, you give footwear to someone as a gift to say that you are "letting them go" So I was thinking, maybe Taec was subtly saying that he can't forget her and wants her back... And so gifting her with the okcat slippers ('cause in Korea, gifting footwear means "be with me/ walk along with me" which is the total opposite of Taiwan meaning) haha! I don't know but that was way too obvious for me and I'm soooo hoping I am right!:)

Guest ShermaineL

bdaycake_zps15fb4921.gif
cake3_zps17777d88.jpg

Good Morning everyone!

Today is my Birthday,  so please help yourself with these cakes that I would like to share
with everyone here. 

Merry X'mas and May God Be with you Always. 

Archived