(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest cannakat

BiruAngel said: OkCat Twitter on Mon, Dec 23 at 10.23pm
Caption :  I can't forget your love 언제까지라도 난 그대 올 때까지 기다릴게..Come back to me..' from OKCAT SLIPPER
Tweeted at 10.25pm.  Caption :  '하루 종일 니 생각 뿐이야. 나를 보는 눈빛이 미칠 것 같애

lyta6684 said: Biru Angel said:@bibidep said :  This is a perfect position for kissing, why why they gave away this chance to kiss each other for a goodbye...his wife is not in Korea.  It's ok for just a kiss to say goodbye Taec...You don't like to kiss Taec??
@bibidep  I felt like you, exactly the same way ....*sigh* ..... more kissable moments which Taec missed.  Aissshhh ..... feel like giving him a 'karate' chop ...
All he did was, patting her arms!  What a waste!Don't you all think so, chingus shippers?
i think taec not wanna that hurry to kiss her...he know he will do it, but not for public or for rating..taec really respect his Idol titlle..something that he must keep it save until the time is come for him to not to be an idol anymore..like taec said, hug and holding hand is usually they do..but kiss it will come slowly..or maybe they allready do it but we don't know [-O< (hopelly)...wish they can meet on this chrismast or at taec birthday..O:-)

Guest bibidep

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to @Shermaine Unnie!!!  Wish you always healthy, happy and all the best for more years to come.   Also Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too.

FYFBA-18.jpg

Guest ShermaineL

Wow!!  thank you  for all your wishes  and  those beautiful sparking  gif,  A bit  greedy today please make my wishes come true  can I have more of this  beautiful sparking gif for today.    Hee Heee. 

Thank you.

Guest leechalee

Good Morning everyone!

Today is my Birthday,  so please help yourself with these cakes that I would like to share

with everyone here. 

Merry X'mas and May God Be with you Always. 

Happy birthday unnie!! ~O) ganbei! Wishing you an absolutely fabulous micheoso birthday all the way from lil ol' New Zealand^^

Guest bibidep

OKCat twitter posted this picture about 2 hours ago...I checked the time they posted again at different place it said 5 hours ago....The only 2 things I noticed in this picture are 2 hearts and 2 shadow of the Christmas trees hahaha....The words...the words I leave it for Ours Korean Dictionary people to translate hahaha.   The way OKCat sit so relax and look like he is waiting for something too.

BcN5w_GCcAESkBl.jpg

Credit to OKCat twitter.

Guest bibidep

Look at this gift from @BiruAngel, look like the Husband and Wife try to focus in something and ignored the three Taec's friend...and all three friends try to look at GuiGui...I wonder what are they trying to see in GuiGui but not Taec??  Taec also look at his wife and he murmur something behind GuiGui back hahah.

tumblr_my70hsjyrb1shgwsto1_400.gif

Archived