(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest cchris5

@charliew
Just a tip : Listen to 2pm's official mv 'come back when you hear this song' because here TY enunciated the word 'guregu' clearly. Of the two vids posted, note  TY's expression in the first one!! (I almost busted my eardrums listening with headphones....lols...) I agree that it is probably not a public declaration but have the feeling that he is teasing us, the teacgui fans. You know, he is a smart dude too, he knows how to give fan service!! Remember at the recent 2pm concerts, he did 'ganbei' two different nights...guregu...during the 'taxi' variety show when he had to pick out gifts for his leading lady, he picked out two outfits similar to what GG wore duing the second and 14 episode of gwgm. Haha...Taecyeon, we know what you are doing....ok??

If I burst anyone's bubble of delusion....sorry....sorry...

Yes..I thought the same..she's unhappy of taec fake reaction..and for revenge,she ask taec about nickhun..

I think GuiGui was unhappy because Taec didnt grant her wish to let NK to come to their wedding ceremony..remember Taec didnt say "yes" or "no" to GuiGui's request? He just said "...sa jin...", meaning take "picture". But, of course Taec was such sweet husband.like GuiGui said he knows everything but just dont want to let it out. he really did make GuiGui wish come true, eventhough he was not looking forward to it.....finally, NK did come to visit them, right?..Taec really pampered GuiGui a lot....happy couple... :)) :)) :))

Guest charliew

cchris5 said: @charliew
Just a tip : Listen to 2pm's official mv 'come back when you hear this song' because here TY enunciated the word 'guregu' clearly. Of the two vids posted, note  TY's expression in the first one!! (I almost busted my eardrums listening with headphones....lols...) I agree that it is probably not a public declaration but have the feeling that he is teasing us, the teacgui fans. You know, he is a smart dude too, he knows how to give fan service!! Remember at the recent 2pm concerts, he did 'ganbei' two different nights...guregu...during the 'taxi' variety show when he had to pick out gifts for his leading lady, he picked out two outfits similar to what GG wore duing the second and 14 episode of gwgm. Haha...Taecyeon, we know what you are doing....ok??

yokalana said: chu3x said: To the question, "Who is the member that you think has the youngest mental age", the members chose Taecyeon and added, "It's because he's very innocent and jokes around a lot."

I guess that after marrying GuiGui he became more childish...and who was the one that said that GuiGui is child at heart??However at the question "Which member do you want to see have a girlfriend soon?" around 3.25 last one, first of all Wooyoung chuckled at the question and second thing is it just me or there was a moment where Wooyoung throw fast glimpses on Taecyeon while smiling?
And what's with Nickhun's face? So cute ^^ Jun Ho is in his own world, and Jun K was like "Ya! Get a hold of yourself" while looking at him
Credits for the tips: allkpop
http://dai.ly/x13mf20

Here's some screencaps that I did

vtu1.jpg

gxl5.jpg

Guest bibidep

By the way, I have a correction to make.  The picture that I posted in a few page back about Taec with a few waitress was posted before GuiGui cook fried rice and posted on her facebook.  So this time the wife saw the husband went to the restaurant to eat and took picture with the waitress, she may not happy when seeing the picture, that's why she made the fried rice to show him that I can cook for you now, stop going out to eat hahah.

Look at all the funny face of GuiGui that she updated on her facebook remind me of Taec lately, he did the same most of the poses like her too.  I think both of the lovebirds not call each other up but for sure check each other out when ever they have time in between work to follow each other news.

Guest bibidep

For the sound of Guregu or GuiGui, it doesn't matter to me but the one that on the GuiGui's tree, why Taec had to put some different color in between GuiGui' name to made it read Guregu hahah.  That evident can link to the Geruge in the video and the MV.  He may did it in purpose after he read TaecGui's shippers about this or he actually said GuiGui sometimes in his song when he rap.   Fore sure no one know, only him can answer that.

chinly Lin said:

cchris5 said:

@charliew

Yeap, in their official mv Taec clearly raps guregu but for all other performances, I just seriously hear Gui Gui ^^Like I previously mentioned, I even went as far as checking the MR removed but just couldn't make out whether Taec said guregu nor Gui Gui.  It's just too blurry doing that section...intentionally?  :-?

lols let them be im sure there are some hidden msg in between our uri couple and maybe one day they will reveal it lols :D

yup!... yup!...yup!....one day they will reveal the truth...the truth that they are already 'dating' in real life. don't question the Cupid sent by someone from above ability. the Cupid is so so so good at using his bow and arrow...one shot...DONE!..they belong to each other, together forever.... :)) :)) :))

Guest cchris5

Yes, we fans of TaecGui have varying degrees of delusional vs ratrional modes with some more D than R, and some more R than D. But, It is ok....we are all united in our love for this cute and beautiful couple! I absolutely agree that no one knows what's happening between Taec and GuiGui but only they themselves. We can only guess and hope that what we choose to believe is true! In the meantime, dr...e...am....dream....dream....dream....cheers!

chu3x said: Hello!!! I'm really doing a marathon update of my fics :)) but I said that I'm on my leave for 7 awesome days right? So I have plenty of time to write and write and write and write till I run out of ideas..
So here's a new update for GS (GuiGui Syndrome)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/531672/2

Hope you girls will enjoy reading this chapter!!!!!!!

Hello!!! I'm really doing a marathon update of my fics :)) but I said that I'm on my leave for 7 awesome days right? So I have plenty of time to write and write and write and write till I run out of ideas..

So here's a new update for GS (GuiGui Syndrome)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/531672/2

Hope you girls will enjoy reading this chapter!!!!!!!

This ff reminds me of "You're Beautiful" lol.

Archived