(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest charliew

Why Taec is so happy got the big piece of date? :-?I thought it's only the show? Its not like you are going to have your life with her, right? 8-|You made me confused, Taec b-(

6926.pngimyv.png

Guest gil_noona

129alphabet said:

bluemoonlight wrote: »

Off-topic...mianhe...

@129alphabet

Spoiler:

Adorable aegyo Junho!

Kiss for you from cutie-pie Junho!

Right click save!!! Will have him kiss me everyday... Oooops! Sorry everyone~~~

u know they called junho small eyes at the baidu.com there??? but i felt he is cute lols :D and he is always eating at taecgui's house warming party

And his eyes always smile..

Guest bibidep

angelangie said: not to make u girls sad.....but i love how Taec look at Gui Gui....
yes he is smiling here....but i think he did it to hold his front and he honestly dont understand all the tears....it something very foreign to him....
gui gui had always been smiling....laughing joking and everything and for once she is crying with so much tears that he is confuse.....so confuse that he didnt really know what to say and think except smiling and patting her as a form of consolations....he looks at her stay at her sides....while silently wiling her to get back her composure.....you know i really do want to give her a hug so tight here when she is tearing up so hard....
most of us hide behind a smiles and the smiles taec hide behind does not reach his eyes.....his eyes is staying on gui gui...he worry for her even though he do not fully comprehend all the tears :)

Guest bibidep

Hahah that is so amazing, someone so lucky to get the picture Taec hold the bowl on his hand and they photoshop put in GuiGui fried rice for Taec to eat hahah.  What can I say, Taec happen to have a bowl on his hand right at the time GuiGui show her fried rice, do we call this coincidence again or it happen for a reason hahah.

This is what Taec had on his bowl when his fans bring in the soups and foods for his new drama crews to eat, and the picture is about 4 days (reconfirm) ago same day that Taec had a silver shoes on.  We can wait for the episode when Taec wears this shirt so we can see his silver shoes if it real silver color or like @Lmangla said Taec's shoes was white before and now it dirty it look like silver hahah.

Taecyeon_1377540903_20130826_taecyeon_wh

And the picture below happen after photoshop to put GuiGui's fried rice in Taec's bowl.  Fan did a good job for this.

oppa2_zpsa14d9838.jpg

Guest bibidep

I like a little news about Taec from Joan MacDonald Aug 26, 2013 11:15 AM EDT.   Especially about Taec's virtual marriage and fans approved hahah.  Below is what she/he wrote:

Love and marriage seem to be in the cards for 2PM's Ok Taecyeon but so far it's all on the small or the big screen. His character in the paranormal drama "Who Are You?" is falling in love with So E Hyun's character despite her ghostly visitors. And Taecyeon was already virtually married to Taiwanese singer Gui Gui in the reality show "We Got Married: Global Edition." Fans approved of their courting and marriage, boosting the show's international ratings.

Now a release date has been set for his first movie, "The Night Before The Wedding" in which he plays a groom-to-be. The film, also called "Marriage Blue," will be in theaters on Nov. 21. According to the distributor, C-Nus Entertainment, November was the best time to release the film.

angelangie said: tell me girls what you all seen when seeing this?
operations jealousy by gui gui again???
i see friendship :) i see something beautiful forming....we all knows taec dont even flinch when gui gui feed kwanghee he was enjoying the way his wife is playing with his friends and he seems to understand that it was just friends :)
cr: as tagged

Guest koalamonster

charliew said: labbit said: angelangie said: @labbit
what about this hehhee...even with G.O. standing right in the middle of them, it still felt like G.O. totally not existed lols......it was just like he is not even there and this two run into a world of their own again ROFL :D 

Hi Everyone,Just wanted to share this found on Youtube. Great for those who needs english sub.GuiGui expresses her thoughts on a variety program. I believe they are in contact, not the way we want them to but i am quite sure they have developed feelings for each other and Ep 15 sealed that emotion. Let's continue to "ship" them and encourage them and not let time & space erode the start of a beautiful relationship. GuiGui talks about WGM Global (Taecyeon) 130720

Guest sshevolkth

Hello, TaecGui Shippers, Lovers, Lurkers  :-h
Gosh, it has been a very long while since I've posted or updated my fan fic 'coz I was out of town for the past five days.  I've finally returned from my trip, and work is just around the corner :((  I can't believe my summer vacation is coming to an end.  On the plane ride back to my home town of Los Angeles, I did do some writing on the plane.  I'm planning to finish the story in 5+ chapters with a possible Epilogue.  For sure, the story will be ending in the near future, possibly before my first day back to teaching, September 5th.  Thanks for your patience.  
Hope all of you have been doing well.  It's so amazing to see the fan art, photoshopped pictures, new MVs, insights, etc. of this forum....even weeks after GWGM has ended.  Goes to show how the love for TaecGui goes on and on :x :x :x

sshevolkth said: Hello, TaecGui Shippers, Lovers, Lurkers  :-h
Gosh, it has been a very long while since I've posted or updated my fan fic 'coz I was out of town for the past five days.  I've finally returned from my trip, and work is just around the corner :((  I can't believe my summer vacation is coming to an end.  On the plane ride back to my home town of Los Angeles, I did do some writing on the plane.  I'm planning to finish the story in 5+ chapters with a possible Epilogue.  For sure, the story will be ending in the near future, possibly before my first day back to teaching, September 5th.  Thanks for your patience.  
Hope all of you have been doing well.  It's so amazing to see the fan art, photoshopped pictures, new MVs, insights, etc. of this forum....even weeks after GWGM has ended.  Goes to show how the love for TaecGui goes on and on :x :x :x

angelangie said: tell me girls what you all seen when seeing this?
operations jealousy by gui gui again???
i see friendship :) i see something beautiful forming....we all knows taec dont even flinch when gui gui feed kwanghee he was enjoying the way his wife is playing with his friends and he seems to understand that it was just friends :)
cr: as tagged

CR: gooddrama.net

Just watched WAY ep 9 and I am still puzzled at how beastly is beastly taec....

There were 3...

image_zpsd7713626.png

image_zps903add95.png

Then they were all over him...

image_zps7b1d07cd.png

Then I can barely see him...

image_zps79d83e13.png

Then he pushes them all??

image_zps2e010a99.png

Oh! There you are!!!

image_zpsb6bef1ee.png

HOW DID HE DO THAT? Hahahahah =))

angelangie said: in a sense both victoria and gui gui do have the same taste for soft toys dont they :)
caterpillar and to show their appreciate they did the same thing too lols
i both taec n nickhun have a lot to talk about after this lols
from plotting someone death....to how cute both their wives is lols
cr: as taggedFanMix00244_zps8e815594.jpg

Guest charliew

angelangie said: bibidep said: I like a little news about Taec from Joan MacDonald Aug 26, 2013 11:15 AM EDT.   Especially about Taec's virtual marriage and fans approved hahah.  Below is what she/he wrote:

Love and marriage seem to be in the cards for 2PM's Ok Taecyeon but so far it's all on the small or the big screen. His character in the paranormal drama "Who Are You?" is falling in love with So E Hyun's character despite her ghostly visitors. And Taecyeon was already virtually married to Taiwanese singer Gui Gui in the reality show "We Got Married: Global Edition." Fans approved of their courting and marriage, boosting the show's international ratings.

Now a release date has been set for his first movie, "The Night Before The Wedding" in which he plays a groom-to-be. The film, also called "Marriage Blue," will be in theaters on Nov. 21. According to the distributor, C-Nus Entertainment, November was the best time to release the film.

Archived