(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest bibidep

angelangie said: Gui Gui update her Facebook / Weibo
第一次的午餐肉蛋炒飯。
Translations: First times lunch with Fried Rice with Egg and Meat
Notes: Did Gui Gui cook??? lols....looks not bad....but i bet she missing her husband kimchi fried rice :D

Guest koalamonster

bouquet78 said:

angelangie

wrote:

»

both are excited about their trips to Jejudo.....

first times for Gui Gui

:)

while for Taec is the 3rd times but he never really had to chance to fully enjoy it....and this times he will get to enjoy it during his honeymoon

:D

and what else to be expected....lols from our Selca King and Queen lols....nonstop photographing lols smh

cr: tumblr.com

Guest yokalana

koalamonster said: bouquet78 said:

angelangie

wrote:

»

both are excited about their trips to Jejudo.....

first times for Gui Gui

:)

while for Taec is the 3rd times but he never really had to chance to fully enjoy it....and this times he will get to enjoy it during his honeymoon

:D

and what else to be expected....lols from our Selca King and Queen lols....nonstop photographing lols smh

cr: tumblr.com

Guest Zila Elina

Lmangla said:

this was on who are you thread.. this is not the first pic from the sets that he has been tweeting.. he is on a roll... no wonder, I had that weird dream yesterday where he denied even knowing who she was... part of me is beginning to really wonder if we are just delusional for no reason at all... while he is happy posting pics like that for this drama, he never even posted one tweet related to we got married....

~X(

Ok Lmangla, here is the picture that Jennifer posted proved that Taec action speak louder than what he had said.   He now wearing the silver shoes, not the same silver shoes that GuiGui gave him but the color that GuiGui liked.  (the picture from Jennifer) I don't think he ever like the silver color shoes before but look what happen now, this is match well with the song he posted in his twitter more than a week ago.  We are not in our delusional mode all the time, I think they are up to something that we can not see and understand the detail, but for sure they are falling in love with each other, may be after the show they realize how much they miss each other and slowly fall in love.   We are not Michoso but TaecGui are hahah.

@bibidep -- I will take your word for it that they are silver.. I keep looking at the photo but all I see are white sneakers that are really dirty...

B-)

Guest koalamonster

angelangie said: Gui Gui update her Facebook / Weibo
第一次的午餐肉蛋炒飯。
Translations: First times lunch with Fried Rice with Egg and Meat
Notes: Did Gui Gui cook??? lols....looks not bad....but i bet she missing her husband kimchi fried rice :D999188_10153200329830038_1486515370_n_zp

Guest bibidep

Wife GuiGui cook fried rice and eat lunch alone like that, look at the husband Taec, had a lot of girl from the restaurant took the picture together.  Taec, make sure your wife does not see this otherwise she can not swallow her fried rice hahah.

998085_191016001071234_110354114_n.jpg

bibidep said: Wife GuiGui cook fried rice and eat lunch alone like that, look at the husband Taec, had a lot of girl from the restaurant took the picture together.  Taec, make sure your wife does not see this otherwise she can not swallow her fried rice hahah.

Guest mizchief

Well, since you guys are reminiscing, let me join the fun. 
I am not posting the picture because too lazy to find my photobucket password. Anyways, I just used YT. 
Here in this still picture, many thought Kwanghee was looking at a piece of paper of maybe a script. Actually, if you enlarge the picture, you will see that it was one of the many pictures they took with Taec and GuiGui.  It was one of the bouquet throwing pictures.    
I started it at 3:38 but seems it is not working. Anyways, that time frame is where the light hits the picture and you can see it. 

One more....
Episode 14 the scene where Taec just bought their food and walking to their table. Fans : Oppa !! Taec Oppa !!! Waaaa !!!! Taec : GuiGui !! Where are you ? GuiGui ! 
I love it, that fans were yelling and trying to get his attention while Taec's trying to find his wife ...lol.  

Guest bibidep

JaeBin said:@charliew  @angelangie
I believe Taec might of drew hearts on a few other too, just like the Wedding Photo 1.I honestly find it difficult for some men, to draw hearts.  I mean, Taec could of just wrote all the description down....but he also drew heart for at least the 2 pictures we can see (First Meeting and Wedding Photo 1).  That might of really meant something to him......and of course....only he knows.
Guigui really thought after Taec took the first train back.....that was the last time that she will see him.  Perhaps she was told that he will leave and not appear or not know about the wrap up party.  Only Taec knows everything!
Guigui does also knows Taec well.  She said Taec's charm was that he can be like a big boy (innocent/playful) and also be serious like a man when he needs to discuss about things.  Guigui's "You are you. I don't want to change you," clearly showed that she is also mature.  I believe Taec sees the more mature side of Guigui when they are not filming.  Guigui wanted the marriage to be happy and fun so she tends to be more playful and very curious to bring out that side of Taec as well.  I honestly think Taec was touched when Guigui said that to him.  That may be the first time he ever heard that from a girl....well...maybe I might be thinking too much....lol.

b56db5aa-847c-4d72-8ced-d8908d08430e.jpg

bibidep said: Wife GuiGui cook fried rice and eat lunch alone like that, look at the husband Taec, had a lot of girl from the restaurant took the picture together.  Taec, make sure your wife does not see this otherwise she can not swallow her fried rice hahah.

Guest bibidep

akasia said: bibidep said: Wife GuiGui cook fried rice and eat lunch alone like that, look at the husband Taec, had a lot of girl from the restaurant took the picture together.  Taec, make sure your wife does not see this otherwise she can not swallow her fried rice hahah.

Guest Thet del Rosario

I know this is a long time coming but for those following my fanfic I uploaded 2 new chapters ... Thanks for patiently waiting...hope you guys like it... Will upload next chapter in the next few hours... All this mv's are so inspiring and making me miss taecgui a lot. http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/501456/8

Guest yokalana

akasia said: bibidep said: Wife GuiGui cook fried rice and eat lunch alone like that, look at the husband Taec, had a lot of girl from the restaurant took the picture together.  Taec, make sure your wife does not see this otherwise she can not swallow her fried rice hahah.

Guest bibidep

yokalana said: akasia said: bibidep said: Wife GuiGui cook fried rice and eat lunch alone like that, look at the husband Taec, had a lot of girl from the restaurant took the picture together.  Taec, make sure your wife does not see this otherwise she can not swallow her fried rice hahah.

Thet del Rosario said: I know this is a long time coming but for those following my fanfic I uploaded 2 new chapters ... Thanks for patiently waiting...hope you guys like it... Will upload next chapter in the next few hours... All this mv's are so inspiring and making me miss taecgui a lot. http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/501456/8

Archived