(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

bibidep said:

angelangie said:

Gui Gui update her Facebook / Weibo

第一次的午餐肉蛋炒飯。

Translations: First times lunch with Fried Rice with Egg and Meat

Notes: Did Gui Gui cook??? lols....looks not bad....but i bet she missing her husband kimchi fried rice :D

How come GuiGui's fried rice also had white rice too???  Hahah GuiGui learn how to cook a lot now, she wants to learn how to cook so next year will get marry and be a good wife and good mom too.

uneven stirring ROFL.....she took bakery classes that is why she can beat that egg so professionally but cooking ROFL....lets just say it not her forte ROFL....

Hahaha..this two lovebirds...dont you guys think they really changed a lot after GWGM. the princess tried to improve on her cooking skills while the prince tends to be more cute, funny, outgoing....so they knew / learnt about what they were not good at during GWGM and now wished to do better to impress each other?..remember what Taec said, they might not suit to each other lifestyle then, but they were moulding into one, like a couple and now still doing it... move on....move on....move on to be REAL couple?....hahahahaha...good good good... :)) :)) :))

angelangie said: bibidep said:
No you are not thinking too much, I feel the same too.  Look at his face reaction at the time GuiGui said you know a lot but you not talk, in my heart I want you to talk to me more, you are you and I don't want to change you.  His face changed, his smile seem forced to smile and may be in his head thinking wow my wife know me so well but she never tell me until now, what do I do now.

He may draw more than 2 but we can't see all those pictures.  For sure any picture that he put a heart in there that mean a lot to him.  He did mention in the proposal that when they first meet, he feel they are connected, he asked GuiGui did she feel anything when they had a photoshoot too.

Guest bibidep

Very lucky that Taec did not push GuiGui like this, otherwise Taec has to carry GuiGui to the hospital.  He pushed Jun Ho so hard.  I wonder what did Jun Ho do that make Taec push him like this.

tumblr_ms2hscvVrE1sgw82co1_500.gif

The picture below is the new one from the video that our shipper posted on the other page.  Taec really have a lot of fun, it seem he can't stand still at all.  And also the translation from the video also.

tumblr_ms4a8shoLT1qjgb36o2_400.gif

tumblr_ms4a8shoLT1qjgb36o1_250.gif

[ENG TRANS] 130824 KBS2 Entertainment Weekly - 2PM NEPA Shooting !

Hello !
We Are #2PM !
So Happy to see you guys !

Met the Happy Virus, 2PM & Kim Go Eun at the set of a CF Shooting.

What Kind of Shooting ?
Outdoor Brand Shoot.

Although it’s a little difficult, but we have team spirit, it’s interesting.
What these trio is doing ?
Wow, Did you see?
Agile 2PM, Kim Go Eun did those difficult moves so easily

How’s Everyone?

*Sorry I skipped Kim Go Eun’s answer*

Q. I heard that Chansung visited “Adult Products” Stores (Erotic Shop) frequently ?
Chansung: It’s because of the movie “red Carpet”

Q. So it means you didn’t go there because of your interest but it’s because of work ?
Chansung: yeah although it’s mainly due to work, but after that , I grow some interest. (Jokes)
Taecyeon: oh so, you indeed love it

Q. Looks like they are enjoying the shooting
even though wearing such warm outfit on a hot summer.

Q. Don’t you feel HOT ?
Wooyoung: It’s Hot, it’s summer, I don’t feel like to prepare clothes for winter.

Q. Do 2PM have methods to avoid Hotness?
2PM: Games such as
1. Shooting
2. Dancing
3. Daze
4. Abusing Chansung

(Prevous Interview) Do you like 2PM’s Song ?
Kim Go Eun: Heartbreaker (GD)

This time round !!!
While MC asking questions, (I’m actually more interested in what
KhunWooKay is doing behind, LOL)

Kim Go Eun: I know the dance. Showing (Heartbeat)

(Caption: 2pm song that is related to “Name” )
Q. Didn’t you mentioned you like 2pm song , the name is ?
Kim Go Eun: What’s Your Name ? (4 Minute)
2PM: Disappointed Again !!! (LOL)

*MC to give questions & they have to answer by (Please call my name)*

Q. The member who is different from your first expression?
2PM: Please call my name.
Kim Go Eun: Pointed at Taec.
Kim Go Eun is not seeing the point of the question.
Kim Go Eun: Choose Taecyeon. Look intrepid but in fact very cheerful.

Q. Mature-Old Looking member is ?
Chansung: There’s one who named Chansung.
I looked different whenever you look at me.
MC: Old Age?
Chansung: I age faster.

The member with the youngest Mental Age?
2PM: Taecyeon
Taecyeon: Feel that I’m the one with the youngest mental age.
MC: it’s not a bad thing.
2PM: Innocent
MC: Look like you jokes alot.

Member who will have a girlfriend soon?
Jun. K: Nichkhun
Nichkhun: Jun. K compose alot of sad songs, if only he would have some Cheerful songs.
Jun. K: I recently just completed a happy song
Wooyoung: looked at Jun. K immediately
2PM: RECENTLY?
Taecyeon: Composed for your lover ?
2PM: Congratulations
MC: Looks like, there’s something?
Chansung: A Courageous Person
Jun. K: It’s been a long time
2PM: What ? What is it , been a long time ?
Jun. K: It just… IT’S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I’M IN A RELATIONSHIP
Taecyeon: Oh so it’s like this, congratz !!!
Jun. K: Hit Taecyeon hardly ^^

At one side, Junho look so bored with no much reaction at all except smiling all the time… LOL (but he kept fanning himself during the interview)keke

2PM & kim go eun who seems to be enjoyable at all time.
Looking forward for Better future performances

Trans by: Kai2dayeo

angelangie said: There you go....they reach their car.....and they havent even been there for more than a couple of hours and their very first fun and playfulness is getting the better of each other....lols....and i love how Taec tried to ship her into the boot and to drive off just like that.....
it the games is suggested by Gui Gui....but when she loses she regretted it....but she buckle up and take the punishment =))....and Taec no less is having fun....lols...of course he will love it.....cause he won....but when Gui Gui push him into the boot he play too even though he did murmured about tit that he won and why he need to take the punishment
okie this bring me to another questions where the hell is this snap shoot!!!! there are so many pictures that they never shows us!!!

cr: tumblr.com & creator as taggedEpisodeg020_zps8cf615b3.gif
Episodeg016_zps8be04e6b.gif
Episodeg017_zps99276956.gif

angelangie said: what i totally love ....ah hell i love almost everything and every single stuff they do ROFL....
Taec proposal that they took a pictures together in front of the car.....hmmmm....actually i was wondering what is there to take in front of the airport or car??? :D i bet it just his ideas so he can hug Gui Gui
cr: tumblr.com & creator as taggedEpisodeg019_zps1c7881ed.gif

Guest Goongfan11

angelangie

said:

akasia

said:

angelangie

said:

There you go....they reach their car.....and they havent even been there for more than a couple of hours and their very first fun and playfulness is getting the better of each other....lols....and i love how Taec tried to ship her into the boot and to drive off just like that.....
it the games is suggested by Gui Gui....but when she loses she regretted it....but she buckle up and take the punishment =))....and Taec no less is having fun....lols...of course he will love it.....cause he won....but when Gui Gui push him into the boot he play too even though he did murmured about tit that he won and why he need to take the punishment
okie this bring me to another questions where the hell is this snap shoot!!!! there are so many pictures that they never shows us!!!

cr: tumblr.com

Episodeg020_zps8cf615b3.gif
Episodeg016_zps8be04e6b.gif
Episodeg017_zps99276956.gif

Guest yokalana

bibidep said: yokalana said: akasia said: bibidep said: Wife GuiGui cook fried rice and eat lunch alone like that, look at the husband Taec, had a lot of girl from the restaurant took the picture together.  Taec, make sure your wife does not see this otherwise she can not swallow her fried rice hahah.

Guest gil_noona

angelangie said:

Gui Gui update her Facebook / Weibo

第一次的午餐肉蛋炒飯。

Translations: First times lunch with Fried Rice with Egg and Meat

Notes: Did Gui Gui cook??? lols....looks not bad....but i bet she missing her husband kimchi fried rice :D

Hmmmmm, do I have to eat this? (taec facial expression).  ^#(^

Coz I'm scared..(Taec)

Guest leechalee

I know this is a long time coming but for those following my fanfic I uploaded 2 new chapters ... Thanks for patiently waiting...hope you guys like it... Will upload next chapter in the next few hours... All this mv's are so inspiring and making me miss taecgui a lot.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/501456/8

Woohoo! Thank you unnie^^

so I caught up on the posts and I feel like I missed something.. so GuiGui posted a pic of her fried rice... now, there was a pic of Taec in a restaurant? what is the connection? did they post at the same time? is that it?

@angelangie -- the connection is just food? waaah, I thought it was little more deeper than that..thought it was something like they missed each other and decided to eat/make the same food and have a kind of virtual date... waaaaaaaaah, you just broke my delusional heart! 
8->

Guest Thet del Rosario

leechalee said:

Thet del Rosario

wrote:

»

I know this is a long time coming but for those following my fanfic I uploaded 2 new chapters ... Thanks for patiently waiting...hope you guys like it... Will upload next chapter in the next few hours... All this mv's are so inspiring and making me miss taecgui a lot.<br />

<br />

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/501456/8

Guest Thet del Rosario

angelangie said: Thet del Rosario said: I know this is a long time coming but for those following my fanfic I uploaded 2 new chapters ... Thanks for patiently waiting...hope you guys like it... Will upload next chapter in the next few hours... All this mv's are so inspiring and making me miss taecgui a lot. http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/501456/8

Guest Thet del Rosario

mikoshine said: Thet del Rosario said: I know this is a long time coming but for those following my fanfic I uploaded 2 new chapters ... Thanks for patiently waiting...hope you guys like it... Will upload next chapter in the next few hours... All this mv's are so inspiring and making me miss taecgui a lot. http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/501456/8

minshariff

said:

Hahaha...good that some husbands here don't complain. My husband has sounded his displeasure recently that I am spending way too much time on my laptop then on him. (guilty as charged). What to do , I went away for 5 short days and there are so many pages to read. I have not even finish the 600 over pages and then now the thread is into the 700th page already. I just skipped some pages but I will definitely get back to back track on those that I have not read properly. Thank you all for sharing all the news and the gifs of the past episodes. It brings back lots of memories of our favorite couple. I am rushing as I type this as I have to go and prepare a very late lunch for my kids. 

bouquet78

Hahaha..this two lovebirds...dont you guys think they really changed a lot after GWGM. the princess tried to improve on her cooking skills while the prince tends to be more cute, funny, outgoing....so they knew / learnt about what they were not good at during GWGM and now wished to do better to impress each other?..remember what Taec said, they might not suit to each other lifestyle then, but they were moulding into one, like a couple and now still doing it... move on....move on....move on to be REAL couple?....hahahahaha...good good good...

@bouquet78

they are embedded way too deep into each other.......they had somehow invaded each other life pattern and indirectly molded each other to each of their life styles :) and it lovely to see right ROFL :)

how can we just not love something this gfnd another 4 days before the goodies are releases to us.....damn im waiting till my neck is getting as long as a giraffe lols.... n longer if possible....**pffffttt*

@angelangie,....yes,..this couple is really playing around with all the fans...sometimes no news at all, sometimes so much news in one day (almost the same idea, same pose, same story in their facebook, twitter, etc...)...like riding a roller coaster...ups and downs..ups and downs.....hahahaha....fine, we like guessing, observing, imaginating....no problem....yup! hope the CD won't delay again...no more dissappointment, please this time.... :))

Archived