(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

angelangie said: both are excited about their trips to Jejudo.....
first times for Gui Gui :) while for Taec is the 3rd times but he never really had to chance to fully enjoy it....and this times he will get to enjoy it during his honeymoon :D
and what else to be expected....lols from our Selca King and Queen lols....nonstop photographing lols smh
cr: tumblr.com & creator as taggedEpisodeg013_zps32d19811.gifEpisodeg014_zps41f6b1bf.gif

Guest Thet del Rosario

Maybe post ur offer at the bong muna thread and ask for a trade with their taecgui stuff? Then you can send it to me hahaha..

No disrespect intended ... I meant hongmina thread

bibidep said: Lmangla said:
this was on who are you thread.. this is not the first pic from the sets that he has been tweeting.. he is on a roll... no wonder, I had that weird dream yesterday where he denied even knowing who she was... part of me is beginning to really wonder if we are just delusional for no reason at all... while he is happy posting pics like that for this drama, he never even posted one tweet related to we got married....

~X(

Guest charliew

angelangie said: tell me what is there to hide about and what is there to curious about a passport pictures? ROFL
But Gui GUi is one smart cookie isnt she....when taec talk in korean with the checker....she see sometimes suspicious lols

cr: tumblr.com & creator as taggedEpisodeg007_zpse3a0c670.gif
Episodeg008_zps8f233a60.gif

Guest charliew

shiirlaaay said: angelangie said: this particular picture was pointed out before back about 50 pages or more ago lols
however i wanted to point it out again since I'm at the Jejudo parts of gif.... :)
i love this pictures....not only because of the mimic of each other action unconsciously but also for another reason....
looks at their feet, the inner one of each, how both tip of their toes are pointed toward each other unconsciously...it almost as if they are tilting towards each other :) and of course from here we can see their prefect height match again :) i love how tall taec is that he tower over gui gui.....and honestly sometimes seeing them together.....you do not have to see others things....as your eyes are already pull in to them and that all it is to see....they themselves by itself is a pictures to be see and put a smiles on your face :)
cr: creator as tagged :)c864037c-0199-45c3-9e0c-2bacfbe071fd_zps

Guest charliew

On one of the BRI about imagining physical contact the Yes/No game questions he said hugging and holding her, they already do it. I don't really dreamed about it. And then he said 'I mean it will come sooner or later' I think"   Okay so what does it mean, Taec? It means that he already has in mind that they will kiss??
tkxh.png

And here on minute 0:38 whey Taec answered sure he will come to Taiwan, you can hear in the back all the boys were like AAAHHHH!!!! and I love what Sulong said that they will have a fight later and of course the husband said..Really we are maybe going to have domestic fight ;) .. oh you two such a teaser couple <3

Hello everyone!!!!!!!! To those who subscribed to my new story, GuiGui Syndrome, I want to thank you!! I hope you'll like the new fic that I'm writing and enjoy reading it ^^
By the way here's the first chapter of GS (let me shorten the title):
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/531672/1

Hope you'll have a good time reading it! :x Tomorrow I'll post a new chapter for LF :D

Guest jazcabbb

Hi Unnies!!!!!! I miss you all!! Some of you may not remember me but hi!! I've been gone for too long. I can't keep up with you guys! Last time I logged in was when I was at the Philippines, a month ago! Now, I'm back to good ol' Reno (with trips in between, to and from California.) + school started like 2 weeks ago, I had to finish my AP summer assignment and it's just been really micheoso with all the homework. I thought if I logged in here, no homework would be done lol (don't worry, finished all my homework for the weekend :D ) but enough of my life story! I have about 4000 posts to catch up on!

Screenshot57_zps2d893e18.png

P.S. Thank you to my scandalous unnies for updating me hihi I love you all! :x

jazcabbb said:

Hi Unnies!!!!!! I miss you all!! Some of you may not remember me but hi!! I've been gone for too long. I can't keep up with you guys! Last time I logged in was when I was at the Philippines, a month ago! Now, I'm back to good ol' Reno (with trips in between, to and from California.) + school started like 2 weeks ago, I had to finish my AP summer assignment and it's just been really micheoso with all the homework. I thought if I logged in here, no homework would be done lol (don't worry, finished all my homework for the weekend :D ) but enough of my life story! I have about 4000 posts to catch up on!

Screenshot57_zps2d893e18.png

P.S. Thank you for my scandalous unnies for updating me hihi I love you all! :x

Guest ss501lover00

Hello everyone!!!!!!!! To those who subscribed to my new story, GuiGui Syndrome, I want to thank you!! I hope you'll like the new fic that I'm writing and enjoy reading it ^^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/531672/1

Hope you'll have a good time reading it! :x Tomorrow I'll post a new chapter for LF :D

Unni! Update fast please! Lol loving the story!!!! :)))

To the question, "Who is the member that you think has the youngest mental age", the members chose Taecyeon and added, "It's because he's very innocent and jokes around a lot."

I guess that after marrying GuiGui he became more childish...and who was the one that said that GuiGui is child at heart??However at the question "Which member do you want to see have a girlfriend soon?" around 3.25 last one, first of all Wooyoung chuckled at the question and second thing is it just me or there was a moment where Wooyoung throw fast glimpses on Taecyeon while smiling?
And what's with Nickhun's face? So cute ^^ Jun Ho is in his own world, and Jun K was like "Ya! Get a hold of yourself" while looking at him
Credits for the tips: allkpop
http://dai.ly/x13mf20

Here's some screencaps that I did

vtu1.jpg

gxl5.jpg

ss501lover00 said:

chu3x

wrote:

»

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/531672/1<br

/>

Hope you'll have a good time reading it!

:x

Tomorrow I'll post a new chapter for LF

:D

Guest yokalana

chu3x said: To the question, "Who is the member that you think has the youngest mental age", the members chose Taecyeon and added, "It's because he's very innocent and jokes around a lot."

I guess that after marrying GuiGui he became more childish...and who was the one that said that GuiGui is child at heart??However at the question "Which member do you want to see have a girlfriend soon?" around 3.25 last one, first of all Wooyoung chuckled at the question and second thing is it just me or there was a moment where Wooyoung throw fast glimpses on Taecyeon while smiling?
And what's with Nickhun's face? So cute ^^ Jun Ho is in his own world, and Jun K was like "Ya! Get a hold of yourself" while looking at him
Credits for the tips: allkpop
http://dai.ly/x13mf20

Here's some screencaps that I did

vtu1.jpg

gxl5.jpg

Archived