(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest charliew

angelangie said: bibidep said: angelangie said: not to make u girls sad.....but i love how Taec look at Gui Gui....
yes he is smiling here....but i think he did it to hold his front and he honestly dont understand all the tears....it something very foreign to him....
gui gui had always been smiling....laughing joking and everything and for once she is crying with so much tears that he is confuse.....so confuse that he didnt really know what to say and think except smiling and patting her as a form of consolations....he looks at her stay at her sides....while silently wiling her to get back her composure.....you know i really do want to give her a hug so tight here when she is tearing up so hard....
most of us hide behind a smiles and the smiles taec hide behind does not reach his eyes.....his eyes is staying on gui gui...he worry for her even though he do not fully comprehend all the tears :)

Guest charliew

angelangie said: in a sense both victoria and gui gui do have the same taste for soft toys dont they :)
caterpillar and to show their appreciation they did the same thing too lols
i both taec n nickhun have a lot to talk about after this lols
from plotting someone death....to how cute both their wives is lols
cr: as taggedFanMix00244_zps8e815594.jpg

Wish the camera would focus on both husband & wife at the same time here in this instance, coz it would be lovely to see Taec's reaction to his wife cuteness when she said "Oppa look at me, fighting....!"    Oh well, look at his facial expression when GuiGui offered to take half of the Vinegar drink.... no no I'm a man, I will down the whole lot...!   =))

1011420_1410504942502997_1723940269_n.jp        1117_1410504909169667_2090628714_n.jpg

This was another instance GuiGui encouraged her husband, look at Taec's facial expression, LOL!  1236342_1410504905836334_1966420297_n.jp998470_1410504935836331_1558833193_n.jpg
I just love how GuiGui looked when she said "Oppa Fighting!"  She's way too cute!  Feel like putting her in my pocket! 

Guest labbit

sg2013ship said: Hi Everyone,Just wanted to share this found on Youtube. Great for those who needs english sub.GuiGui expresses her thoughts on a variety program. I believe they are in contact, not the way we want them to but i am quite sure they have developed feelings for each other and Ep 15 sealed that emotion. Let's continue to "ship" them and encourage them and not let time & space erode the start of a beautiful relationship. GuiGui talks about WGM Global (Taecyeon) 130720

HONEY I'm HOME!!!! ;)) ;)) ;))

Look at this forum! the last time i was on we were on 645 pages! YOU ladies/gents ARE AMAZING! 

Its been so LONG since i've come home!  I feel almost like a newbie!!  hehehe.. partly my fault for not being on as much as i used.  BUT I've come bearing GIFTS!!!  It's been awhile since i've made an MV.  I must say holidays has been making me 10x more lazier then usual.  LOL..

All i'm going to say is: I MISS TAECGUI!!! 

Artist: Han Sunhwa & Yoo Youngjae
Song: 다 예뻐 (Everything Is Pretty)
majority of scenes from: handpicked from their happiest moments together

BTW: don't panic if the music doesn't start in the first few secs.. :)

ENJOY

Guest leechalee

Taec in Top Star Magazine....

Share with you girls how handsome Gui Gui oppa is lols :D

cr: as tagged

TY biting his lower lip...... =P~ =P~ =P~ mianhe *wipes mouth*... Guigui's one lucky gal :) lol

Taec in Top Star Magazine....

Share with you girls how handsome Gui Gui oppa is lols

cr: as tagged

gorgeous, attractive, good looking, handsome, charming, talented, perfect man, "tall,..moshida...".... what else?..!!oh, I want to faint..... :-bd

phewww.. took me hours to actually catchup with 40 pages.. hahahah
now need to read all the ffs. Love all the updates and please keep it up everyone
3 more weeks to UK, so busy.. aishh cinca.. Everyone2x, look at me!! fightting!! yesss-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

angelangie said: miz-em said: HONEY I'm HOME!!!! ;)) ;)) ;))

Look at this forum! the last time i was on we were on 645 pages! YOU ladies/gents ARE AMAZING! 

Its been so LONG since i've come home!  I feel almost like a newbie!!  hehehe.. partly my fault for not being on as much as i used.  BUT I've come bearing GIFTS!!!  It's been awhile since i've made an MV.  I must say holidays has been making me 10x more lazier then usual.  LOL..

All i'm going to say is: I MISS TAECGUI!!! 

Artist: Han Sunhwa & Yoo Youngjae
Song: 다 예뻐 (Everything Is Pretty)
majority of scenes from: handpicked from their happiest moments together

I MISS TAECGUI! i know you do too. It has been awhile since my last MV was done. Thought i would make an another MV of the BEST GWGM couple ever in a more lighter and happier tone!!

BTW: don't panic if the music doesn't start in the first few secs.. :)

ENJOY

Guest gil_noona

angelangie said:

Taec better announce fast....almost everyone lost to hug her for a photo lols.....

her co-star that will be her picture capture a selca with her together 

cr: weibo.com & creator as tagged

Oh my...and he's good looking too. [-(

But not as good as taec.. [-X

Archived