(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest charliew

sshevolkth said:

lamey

said: Just done watching Who Are You ep9 and found out that there is a character named Yong gyeol in the drama. As we know that Yong gyeol is guigui's korean name!

I wonder is it WAY? PD teasing us! From gambei, jjandori and now Yong gyeol?!

Gunwoo said Yong gyeol in the drama as well as in wgwm while calling guigui! He didnt called guigui 'guigui' and he called her yong gyeol in one of the scene!

^

0.30sec onwards!!

Guest lauramcfarlane

bibidep said: Thank you for the pictures of GuiGui's husband, and the video of their lovely scenes.  This thread will not be fun if we don't have the shipper like you.   Last few hours the husband posted this clip in his twitter and the video is kind like india music or custom hahah.  I have no idea what the song is about but if any of us know the lyrics in English please share, thank you.   Now wait and see what the wife respond hahah.

@Shermaine:  Did you just buy that??  Hihihi you want the toy like GuiGui but it not the same, very similar hahah.

@packmule3 -- you are awesome!

awesome.gif

I loved your post... especially your observations on the photoshoot.

as you said, she is a professional. so even if they had to do a kiss photo, it actually shouldn't have been a problem. but the photo shoot clearly shows that she was very attracted to him and goes all giggly trying to hide it. despite how mature and practical she is in some aspects, she still has enough of a child in her that when it comes to certain things like goodbye, attractions -- she reacts like a girl. Taec was very aware and he looked pleased when she couldn't look him in the eye. not just flattered I think, but more like genuinely pleased that the attraction was mutual. he thought she was cute when he first met her but she always was quite professional and treated him more like a fun play date. at that point in the photo shoot,  he knew that she definitely thought he was cute as well. when she came down the steps in her wedding gown, he looks at her for a moment and there is this small pause and then calls out "beautiful" -- think he definitely meant it.

P.S -- have a great labor day weekend!

Hello everyone!!! The marathon fic continues!!! This time it's Love Footprints turn!!!Later I will post the update of GS (GuiGui Syndrome) as well. I told you I'm grabbing the oppurtunity of my long leave to update as fast as I can ^_^
In the meanwhile while preparing for GS new chapter I will link you to the newest chapter of LF:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/490008/17

ENJOY READING!!!! :x

Guest charliew

Everywhere she goes, she always made people smile.. Look at those two ladies with the smile watching her. Her happiness is contagious. Taec is a living proof, if you dont believe me ;)
f7l.png

Guest charliew

Lmangla

said:

@packmule3 -- you are awesome!

awesome.gif

I loved your post... especially your observations on the photoshoot.

as you said, she is a professional. so even if they had to do a kiss photo, it actually shouldn't have been a problem. but the photo shoot clearly shows that she was very attracted to him and goes all giggly trying to hide it. despite how mature and practical she is in some aspects, she still has enough of a child in her that when it comes to certain things like goodbye, attractions -- she reacts like a girl. Taec was very aware and he looked pleased when she couldn't look him in the eye. not just flattered I think, but more like genuinely pleased that the attraction was mutual. he thought she was cute when he first met her but she always was quite professional and treated him more like a fun play date. at that point in the photo shoot,  he knew that she definitely thought he was cute as well. when she came down the steps in her wedding gown, he looks at her for a moment and there is this small pause and then calls out "beautiful" -- think he definitely meant it.

P.S -- have a great labor day weekend!

Guest leechalee

@packmule3 love it when you post! @chu3x ff update! Kamsamida^^ reading ff in the morn = breakfast for the soul hahaha.. have an awesome day yall ^^

Chansung Tweeted this pic of him and Taecyeon.
아침에 같이 출근하는 형사와 조폭ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ @taeccool 잘갔다와 형~~~~^^!! 아침에 피곤해서 둘다 표정이ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
A cop and a gangster together leaving for work kekeke Hyung, have a nice trip~^^!! Because we are tired this morning, both our expressions are..kekekeke

BStITcPCMAAyPGu.jpg

Taec tweeted back @2PMagreement211 아침부터 힘드네잉~ The morning is starting off difficult~
Chansung's reply @taeccool 그르니까잉 ㅋㅋ 화이팅이여 !! ㅋ Yeah keke Hwaiting!! ke

From Guigui
Biru Angel said:      Oppa & Chansung Fighting~!!!
     1117_1410504909169667_2090628714_n.jpg   1236342_1410504905836334_1966420297_n.jp

@Biru Angel
i used your pics. thank you~ :)

Lovely couple...look at their smiles, they are so happy that even their smiles reach their eyes. I love how they are holding tight each other's hands (i think this is the first time I ever see Taec holding so tight GuiGui's hand as if he doesn't want to let her go) and how their heads unconsciously tilt on their sides. GuiGui is leaning on Taecyeon and we know how he likes taking care of his wifey :xIf I ever do a survey on the street and ask random people what they think about this couple, making them see this picture, I bet they will all answer the same "They are happily married and so much in love with each other"

alf8.jpg

Sometimes...I just wonder behind all the filming...Taec Gui's real conversations.I find Guigui cute when she mentions that Taec has many girls....lol...but Seulong and G.O already clarified "just friends."  Still...Guigui still likes tease Taec about.  I'm pretty sure Guigui searched on Taec and found that he knows many girls...but just friends...
At the amusement park...Guigui took the opportunity to tease Taec again....TaecGui_APg1.jpg
TaecGui_APg2.jpg

chu3x said: Lovely couple...look at their smiles, they are so happy that even their smiles reach their eyes. I love how they are holding tight each other's hands (i think this is the first time I ever see Taec holding so tight GuiGui's hand as if he doesn't want to let her go) and how their heads unconsciously tilt on their sides. GuiGui is leaning on Taecyeon and we know how he likes taking care of his wifey :xIf I ever do a survey on the street and ask random people what they think about this couple, making them see this picture, I bet they will all answer the same "They are happily married and so much in love with each other"

alf8.jpg

Guest Thet del Rosario

Ms @angelangie i saw mv for

I love you in gui gui's fb with caption "miss" ... It's really beautifully done...wanted to share it but dunno how haha.... Heeeelp!

Guest Thet del Rosario

Thet del Rosario said:

Ms @angelangie i saw mv for

I love you in gui gui's fb with caption "miss" ... It's really beautifully done...wanted to share it but dunno how haha.... Heeeelp!

@Thet 

you talking about this one? 

Yeeees!!! Thank you ... You're the best!!mwaaah!

On a side note... Love the ending... It's so unpretentious and raw... No fuss no script just two people sharing their thoughts and happiness.

Aaah hh.... I am so hopeless... Will never get over this two!

Guest yokalana

mikoshine said: chu3x said: Lovely couple...look at their smiles, they are so happy that even their smiles reach their eyes. I love how they are holding tight each other's hands (i think this is the first time I ever see Taec holding so tight GuiGui's hand as if he doesn't want to let her go) and how their heads unconsciously tilt on their sides. GuiGui is leaning on Taecyeon and we know how he likes taking care of his wifey :xIf I ever do a survey on the street and ask random people what they think about this couple, making them see this picture, I bet they will all answer the same "They are happily married and so much in love with each other"

alf8.jpg

mikoshine said:

chu3x said:

Lovely couple...look at their smiles, they are so happy that even their smiles reach their eyes. I love how they are holding tight each other's hands (i think this is the first time I ever see Taec holding so tight GuiGui's hand as if he doesn't want to let her go) and how their heads unconsciously tilt on their sides. GuiGui is leaning on Taecyeon and we know how he likes taking care of his wifey :xIf I ever do a survey on the street and ask random people what they think about this couple, making them see this picture, I bet they will all answer the same "They are happily married and so much in love with each other"

this is the first time i'm seeing this pic and i'm loving it so much...  :x

My first time seeing this pic too!! @chu3x where did you get this pic? Thanks for sharing!! Too many unseen pics that MBC not sharing to us aarrrgghhh!!!Anyway, @chu3x thanks for updating LF.. Loving the plot!!! Fighting!!!

I saw it on facebook just 30 minutes ago >. <

Archived