(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest gil_noona

Pre-Debut pic of Seulong & TaecYeon!?!??? :)) :):D :x

->Credit goes to the real owner of the pic

So younggg...(guigui voice) :D

Guest Miko Ty

Sometimes I like to ship TAECKHUN!!! LOL :)) :)>- =)) :\"> :x :P:)) :D
But TBH, I really love their Bromance!, BROTHERHOOD!!! :)>- :)) :D :x
proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGlj proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGlj
proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGlj proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGlj 

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljproxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBg0aHR0cDovL2kxLnl0aW1n

->All the pics are not mine, Credit goes to the real owner of the pic 

Guest charliew

Zila Elina said:
Lmangla said:
this was on who are you thread.. this is not the first pic from the sets that he has been tweeting.. he is on a roll... no wonder, I had that weird dream yesterday where he denied even knowing who she was... part of me is beginning to really wonder if we are just delusional for no reason at all... while he is happy posting pics like that for this drama, he never even posted one tweet related to we got married....
~X(

Ok Lmangla, here is the picture that Jennifer posted proved that Taec action speak louder than what he had said.   He now wearing the silver shoes, not the same silver shoes that GuiGui gave him but the color that GuiGui liked.  (the picture from Jennifer) I don't think he ever like the silver color shoes before but look what happen now, this is match well with the song he posted in his twitter more than a week ago.  We are not in our delusional mode all the time, I think they are up to something that we can not see and understand the detail, but for sure they are falling in love with each other, may be after the show they realize how much they miss each other and slowly fall in love.   We are not Michoso but TaecGui are hahah.

@bibidep -- I will take your word for it that they are silver.. I keep looking at the photo but all I see are white sneakers that are really dirty...

B-)

Guest leechalee

Hey... so I was watching GWGM ep13 for the 100000000000001th time and only just noticed something after you unnies and chingus were talking a few pages back.. something along the lines of Taec being protective of GG especially when other dudes are around.. so... at the amusement park during the water gun fight, when GG gets the one of the workers to help her.. Taec actually shoots at him LOL I thought he shot at GG bt he shot at the guy.. I can't believe I didnt see it before.. Taec getting all " get away from my wife" cracked me up.. ohh so sweet! anyway I just noticed it sorry if im repeating a previous finding ^^

Guest charliew

Morning/Evening Ladies :) 
Wow so happy to see lots of pages to catch up later! In the meanwhile @angelangie or anyone please can fill me in what is the story about GUGURUI??
TTYL Beautiful people  :x

Morning/Evening Ladies :) 

Wow so happy to see lots of pages to catch up later! In the meanwhile @angelangie or anyone please can fill me in what is the story about GUGURUI??

TTYL Beautiful people  :x

Oh wait is this the Guregu song right? Coz I saw your post is "Gugurui" but I think you meant Guregu?

Anyway,

Hahaha the infamous "Guregu" Hahaha =)) the floor is yours @angelangie :-*

mikoshine said:

129alphabet said:

I was watching ep4 again... Haha i wanna ask you guys something... Did guigui say "boring" when taec refused to eat flowers?? Hahaha cracked me up so bad! Hahahaha

that's what I heard too... LOL

@mikoshine @129alphabet

yes she said 'boring' when Taec refuses to eat the flowers lols :D

hmm...yes, I heard that too...and I am not sure whether my feeling is right here....I think GuiGui was a bit pissed off,...er,...not pissed off, should I say unhappy with Taec here.....

Guest charliew

JaeBin said: angelangie said: bibidep said:
No you are not thinking too much, I feel the same too.  Look at his face reaction at the time GuiGui said you know a lot but you not talk, in my heart I want you to talk to me more, you are you and I don't want to change you.  His face changed, his smile seem forced to smile and may be in his head thinking wow my wife know me so well but she never tell me until now, what do I do now.

He may draw more than 2 but we can't see all those pictures.  For sure any picture that he put a heart in there that mean a lot to him.  He did mention in the proposal that when they first meet, he feel they are connected, he asked GuiGui did she feel anything when they had a photoshoot too.

Guest gil_noona

hmm...yes, I heard that too...and I am not sure whether my feeling is right here....I think GuiGui was a bit pissed off,...er,...not pissed off, should I say unhappy with Taec here.....

Yes..I thought the same..she's unhappy of taec fake reaction..and for revenge,she ask taec about nickhun..

129alphabet said:

charliew wrote: »

Morning/Evening Ladies  

TTYL Beautiful people 

Oh wait is this the Guregu song right? Coz I saw your post is "Gugurui" but I think you meant Guregu?

Anyway,

Hahaha the infamous "Guregu" Hahaha the floor is yours @angelangie

@129alphabet @charliew

lols actually you have said it the infamous Guregu @129alphabet....it was actually part of the song Guregu = And Then ......so when Taec who rapping the part it sounded a lil bit like Gwi Gwi saranghae when it actually 'mianhe, guregu saranghae'

lols so all went michoesso and said that Taec was actually confessing lols which is totally not lols....you can listen to this....i sounded abit but actually it not lols

start from 1.50 onwards :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_0zZDF5dcU8

Hehe... The title of the song (Come back when you hear this song) was really long so I just say "Guregu song" all the time hahahah... =)) oh my goodness... i still remember how everyone went crazy at that.. especially after seeing the GUI GUI TREE... Hahahah after that, I believed it was resolved, in all our complete insanity, that Taec in fact said Gui Gui in the performance hahahaahaha

Archived