(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

DidoNiji said: chu3x said: DidoNiji said: chu3x said: Taking a short break from writing the fic and at the same time doing the fanvid drama just to say...
Kim Jae Wook is looking OH SO FINE in that photoshoot...maybe I can add him in the tent with the other 4 guys? =))

Okay okay...back to work now, to finish this chapter :)) Ciao a tutti!

@ardorie28
The translations in yellow color are what I got from guiguiwuyingjie (tumblr) ardorie28 said: Can someone translate this one please...thank you in advance :)

A video cut of an entertainment news broadcast about “The Incisive Great Teacher” and how Nicky Wu treats his cast members

Gui Gui, being the innocent girl that she is, said that Nicky Wu always buys water for her and that she only drinks water. The interviewer asked if he bought any of the drinks he sponsors, and she said yes. Gui Gui, realizing that what she said made it seem like Nicky Wu was being cheap, tried to correct her mistake, but she said he once bought a meal for them. Trying to fix her mistake again, she then said that he has bought meals for them before.

i found this on tumblr! lets hope one of the people he talks to on kakaotalk is gui gui hahaha
[Taecyeon In Style Magz] Conversation in 2PM Kakaotalk Room

• Q: We’re wondering what kind of conversation is there in 2PM Kakaotalk room.
  • Taec: from ‘let’s go have girlfriends’ ‘next album’ until ‘things about concerts, because there are many various notification sounds, I sometimes have to turn off the kakaotalk alarm. One day,I even received 140 kakaotalk message, the members really talk a lot like this. (laugh)

chu3x said: DidoNiji said: chu3x said: DidoNiji said: chu3x said: Taking a short break from writing the fic and at the same time doing the fanvid drama just to say...
Kim Jae Wook is looking OH SO FINE in that photoshoot...maybe I can add him in the tent with the other 4 guys? =))

Okay okay...back to work now, to finish this chapter :)) Ciao a tutti!

Guest jessielim747

gui-gui-173110.jpg?1227935249
13717314042470.jpg
As you can see in this picture & others' posts.  Gui Gui & Taec have a lot of similarities.  For example, wearing t-shirt with a skeleton on the front of the t-shirt is one of them....Ummm...such a unique taste.....:)
@b818: It rang a bell now! You live in California as well & 818 is your area code. My area code here is 626...Hi Californian..
p.s. I posted a blank post by accident. Sorry, guys.

i found this on tumblr! lets hope one of the people he talks to on kakaotalk is gui gui hahaha

[Taecyeon In Style Magz] Conversation in 2PM Kakaotalk RoomQ: We’re wondering what kind of conversation is there in 2PM Kakaotalk room.Taec: from ‘let’s go have girlfriends’ ‘next album’ until ‘things about concerts, because there are many various notification sounds, I sometimes have to turn off the kakaotalk alarm. One day,I even received 140 kakaotalk message, the members really talk a lot like this. (laugh)

@DidoNiji & em00 thanks for sharing!

Taec didn't add the rest of 2PM's katalk conversation..."let's go have girlfriends like Taecyeon" and they must talk about guigui's fb posts. :> ㅋㅎㅋㅎ Happy weekend!!

Guest jessielim747

@jessielim747
nope im not mad....just better calify it that all 
if you want to insert pictures....register for an acc with imageshack or photobucket or any website you are comfortable with that they will share a link for you to post and follow the below
@angelangie I didn't think you would be mad over such a trivial post...But I apologized anyway...just in case there's a long post to response...don't feel like writing a long & insipid post just to response to other's post....;):D  Very tiring...my eyes were seeing stars...seriously...As you can see, I made a lot of mistakes (grammatical mistakes/typos) in my recent long post....BTW, seeing your posts about Jeju Island made me think about the "juicy pictures" I came across by accident, they're very "juicy", REALLY!!!!  Just google the famous tourist spot (XXX Them Park) for newly weds/couples. You'll know what I'm talking about......REMINDER: THOSE "JUICY PICTURES" ARE NOT FOR MINORS!

Good evening/Good morning girls!!!!!!!!!!
I have finally updated Love Footprints ff :x to those who are reading the story here's the link of the latest chapter

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/490008/16

Hope you enjoy reading it, pardon me if ever there are some mistakes.. I didn't really re-read it and just posted it like that. I wanted to work on the second ff that I have on mind but still I hope you enjoy this update!!!

Guest yokalana

I have finally updated Love Footprints ff :x to those who are reading the story here's the link of the latest chapter

Hope you enjoy reading it, pardon me if ever there are some mistakes.. I didn't really re-read it and just posted it like that. I wanted to work on the second ff that I have on mind but still I hope you enjoy this update!!!

Yaaaaayyyyy!!!!! Always love you ff!!!! Thank you for updating and sharing with us. I also like the idea of adding KJW as he is also looking fineeeee and hawt!!!! hehehehe

yokalana said:

chu3x

wrote:

»

I have finally updated Love Footprints ff

:x

to those who are reading the story here's the link of the latest chapter

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/490008/16<br

/>

Guest yokalana

yokalana said:

chu3x wrote: »

I have finally updated Love Footprints ff to those who are reading the story here's the link of the latest chapter

Yaaaaayyyyy!!!!! Always love you ff!!!! Thank you for updating and sharing with us. I also like the idea of adding KJW as he is also looking fineeeee and hawt!!!! hehehehe

I think I will include him in my new ff...maybe I can include him in LF too =))

Maybe right you can put KJW in your new ff, a more mature and hawt theme of ff one, if i may have suggest?! Hohohohoho

Can't waiittg!!! Fighting!!! Jia you 加油!!!!!

yokalana said:

chu3x

wrote:

»

yokalana said:

chu3x wrote: »

I have finally updated Love Footprints ff to those who are reading the story here's the link of the latest chapter

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/490008/16<br

/>

I think I will include him in my new ff...maybe I can include him in LF too

=))

before I go to sleep I posted the Prologue of my new fanfic >__________<
If you girls are interested to check it out here's the link:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/531672

I hope you will support this story of mine as well :x There will be some mistakes as always, I wanted to name GuiGui as Yuki so for the whole prologue I kept on writing Yuki Yuki...in the end I chose her true name so if ever you come across to "Yuki" it's GuiGui's name character :))
Now I can finally go to sleep....see y'all later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angelangie said: this particular picture was pointed out before back about 50 pages or more ago lols
however i wanted to point it out again since I'm at the Jejudo parts of gif.... :)
i love this pictures....not only because of the mimic of each other action unconsciously but also for another reason....
looks at their feet, the inner one of each, how both tip of their toes are pointed toward each other unconsciously...it almost as if they are tilting towards each other :) and of course from here we can see their prefect height match again :) i love how tall taec is that he tower over gui gui.....and honestly sometimes seeing them together.....you do not have to see others things....as your eyes are already pull in to them and that all it is to see....they themselves by itself is a pictures to be see and put a smiles on your face :)
cr: creator as tagged :)c864037c-0199-45c3-9e0c-2bacfbe071fd_zps

Guest Jennifer Tey

gosh i dont know if these been posted before… cos i have too many pages to catch up…

firstly is GG responding to fans query whether she watches Who Are You and she said She watched!

timg2_zpse1f06ec4.jpg

second is the change in taste of Taec… never know he like "special color" :-SS

what color is his shoe in this pic?

timg3_zpsb65904cf.jpg

i personally think and the design kinda similar to the Dr Martens shoe :P

Guest mizchief

All videos credit to : Ou Any 
Sorry embedding does not work so I will just post the link . 

Outtakes  Mix

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8EYhwuf-Ns&feature=c4-overview&list=UUIK33ciPVtqTjF6uyl9ElWQ

( Before proposal ) 
GG: How r U ? Did U miss me ? TY:  I missed  UGG: Oppa, I am not fans, I am ur wife ! TY :  I know .. I know ! GG: Again...again..  Oppa, did u miss me ? TY:  Yes, I missed you !! TY : ... what are we doing ???... hahahaha 
* TY acted cool here but after the proposal HE asked the same question ! He even expounded oh how he missed GG ! LOL... random flashmob...hahaha

Happy ! 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXT-nXSfEPQ&feature=c4-overview&list=UUIK33ciPVtqTjF6uyl9ElWQ

Archived