(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest avrilcassiopeia

is the korean wgm have wedding ceremony too?

i just know that they only have wedding photoshoot

Guest sshevolkth

@miz-em  :-bd  Great job with the MV...love that song (from Breaking Dawn Part 2).  I truly love the proposal.  
I think GuiGui was a bit caught off guard when Taec hugged her after setting up the camera.  I'm sure she didn't expect it.  And I'm sure Taec finds her to be so adorable. He absolutely couldn't resist.  And from then on, GuiGui just stuck to her Oppa.  She would sit very close to him.  And she was actually the one who kept going back to hold his hand after the sea elephant show.  At that point, GuiGui felt more at ease with Taec.  She did say she was sad to leave Jeju Island, especially after seeing Taec 3 consecutive days.  Translation: she will miss her Oppa.  Her feelings of "between like and love" for Taec are so obvious.  And even though Taec almost treats their virtual marriage as a "job," his interactions with his virtual wife are very sweet.  They do act like a couple who has been together for a long time.  For example, with the way Taec taught GuiGui how to use the chopsticks (which surprises me that she doesn't know how to use them, or perhaps it was something the PD said to pretend she doesn't know how to use)...Taec taught her but she still did it her own way.  Most married couples get to that stage.  And their competitiveness is hilariously cute. 
TaecGui is the best (I don't even have any desires watching the other couple) :)>-

Guest avrilcassiopeia

@miz-em  :-bd  Great job with the MV...love that song (from Breaking Dawn Part 2).  I truly love the proposal.  

I think GuiGui was a bit caught off guard when Taec hugged her after setting up the camera.  I'm sure she didn't expect it.  And I'm sure Taec finds her to be so adorable. He absolutely couldn't resist.  And from then on, GuiGui just stuck to her Oppa.  She would sit very close to him.  And she was actually the one who kept going back to hold his hand after the sea elephant show.  At that point, GuiGui felt more at ease with Taec.  She did say she was sad to leave Jeju Island, especially after seeing Taec 3 consecutive days.  Translation: she will miss her Oppa.  Her feelings of "between like and love" for Taec are so obvious.  And even though Taec almost treats their virtual marriage as a "job," his interactions with his virtual wife are very sweet.  They do act like a couple who has been together for a long time.  For example, with the way Taec taught GuiGui how to use the chopsticks (which surprises me that she doesn't know how to use them, or perhaps it was something the PD said to pretend she doesn't know how to use)...Taec taught her but she still did it her own way.  Most married couples get to that stage.  And their competitiveness is hilariously cute. 

TaecGui is the best (I don't even have any desires watching the other couple) :)>-

read someone comment on yt

they said many chinese people can use chopsticks, but they hold it wrongly, esp for young generation

HELLO THERE^^ AHHHHHH!!!! I MISS THIS THREAD SO MUCH XDD

OH GOSSSHHHH!! THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE FOR POSTING A LOT OF TAECGUI'S PICS<3

AND OMFG @miz-em <----- I LOVE YOU :x :x :x :x  YOU SERIOUSLY HAVE THIS TALENT ... GARRRR!!! THE SONGS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL AND THOSE TAECGUI'S PICS AND MOMENTS FIT YOUR MVs SO WELL^^
PLEASE MAKE MORE MORE MORE MVs FOR TAECGUI :D ........

AND I WANT TO SAY HELLO AND WELCOME TO ALL NEW FELLOW TAECGUI SHIPPERS  hehe ..... HOW HAPPY I AM RIGHT NOW ahhaa ....
LET'S SPAM TAECGUI TOGETHER LOL XDD

BTW, I HAVE MADE SOME TAECGUI'S gifs ehehe   ... I CAN'T HELP IT COZ THEY ARE WAYYYY TOOO CUTE^^ :P :P

9BUYbZc.gif

:x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x 

Guest jazcabbb

sherilim08 said: GUYS~~~ Hello! o/
I just discovered this site yesterday and read everything~ now that i catched up on the happenings here let me spam ya with TaecGui sweetness. gee I can't contain this happiness ♥‿♥GlobalWeGotMarriedEP09MakingFilm5_201306
GlobalWeGotMarriedEP09MakingFilm5_201306
uwa~~~GlobalWeGotMarriedEP09MakingFilm5_201306GlobalWeGotMarriedEP09MakingFilm5_201306
--2nd part--edit?usp=sharing
edit?usp=sharing
edit?usp=sharing
edit?usp=sharingedit?usp=sharing
edit?usp=sharing
edit?usp=sharing
edit?usp=sharing
edit?usp=sharing
edit?usp=sharing
and I just noticed how Taec initiate not just the holding hands but also the swinging of their hands hohoho feels like dying of happiness.

If only I can make gifs... 
I'm anticipating Guigui's version of another 2PM song kekeke
bbyong~GlobalWeGotMarriedEP09MakingFilm5_201306

GlobalWeGotMarriedEP09MakingFilm5_201306PS sorry if i took up so much space with this post <(_ _)>

*Edited* I didn't know google drive pics wont work here /sigh

Guest bibidep

This is the article interview Taecyeon about the wedding.  He and GuiGui said the same in the interviews.  Gui Gui said in episode 9 and Taecyeon said in this interview below.

In the latest episode featuring 2PM Taecyeon and Gui Gui for We Got Married: Global Edition, the virtual couple got a remarkable wedding ceremony in Jeju Island. 

The two had a special wedding ceremony without the presence of anyone even their closest friends and relatives.  It was especially romantic for Gui Gui as she wasn't expecting having a wedding outside Seoul and it was a dream come true for her.

As the imaginary couple put their wedding bond rings to each other, they felt so happy and it was a touching moment for the both of them. Taecyeon was interviewed after the episode and he said that he'll never forget that moment, he also wanted to keep the ring and wear it just to let his friends know about the experience he had in the show.

"We Got Married: Global" delivered a romantic wedding for Taecyeon and Gui Gui. They enjoyed their stay in Jeju Island and set to begin their life as newlyweds. The episode of this romantic imaginary couple aired June 2nd on Channel MBC Everyone.

Credit to Kpopstar

Guest sherezade

I don’t know if someone else posted the video, but, 10 points out of 10 haha

From 0:50 to 0:52 you can see his reaction as: " Nichkhun, Are you teasing me?" (or is my imagination?)

In another video looks like Nichkhun hit the ball,  I don’t know if it's part of the choreography or are just joking about Gui Gui.

Sorry for my bad English :(  , I hope you understand me.

Another fan of Taecgui :x    

Guest jazcabbb

minwooluv78 said: TaecGui at Everland 4/15/13 (?)

20130415_181147_zps817d9756.jpg

20130415_181150_zpsd25a86a2.jpg

20130415_181428_zps8c52d3cd.jpg

[20130415_181432_zps680bb274.jpg

20130415_181434_zps9eb5a710.jpg

Photo Credits to Blogger qepar89
In case you want to google translate the blogger's post...here's the link to her blog: http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=qwepar89&logNo=40187178036&parentCategoryNo=&categoryNo=&viewDate=&isShowPopularPosts=false&from=postView

Guest bibidep

sherezade said:

I don’t know if someone else posted the video, but, 10 points out of 10 haha

From 0:50 to 0:52 you can see his reaction as: " Nichkhun, Are you teasing me?" (or is my imagination?)

In another video looks like Nichkhun hit the ball,  I don’t know if it's part of the choreography or are just joking about Gui Gui.

Sorry for my bad English :(  , I hope you understand me.

Another fan of Taecgui :x    

Guest sherezade

@bibidep
Hahaha it's weird that you can't see the video at first T.T 
I think it's part of the choreography, but the way his smile is different.
I'm crazy, not more videos about Taecgui for me :))

Guest bladerunner

Jazmin Cabatuando said: minwooluv78 said: TaecGui at Everland 4/15/13 (?)

20130415_181147_zps817d9756.jpg

20130415_181150_zpsd25a86a2.jpg

20130415_181428_zps8c52d3cd.jpg

[20130415_181432_zps680bb274.jpg

20130415_181434_zps9eb5a710.jpg

Photo Credits to Blogger qepar89
In case you want to google translate the blogger's post...here's the link to her blog: http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=qwepar89&logNo=40187178036&parentCategoryNo=&categoryNo=&viewDate=&isShowPopularPosts=false&from=postView

Guest bladerunner

Not sure If anyone post this or not...
When I was watching the ep9 making films, I was so hyped about the "Macaron" breakfast part.
Why?
This is the photo Gui Gui post on her weibo @ May 20.520 has special meaning in Chinese young generation, it means I love you, so young lovers give gifts to each other @ May 20.69012dbdjw1e4uhydksdoj20hs0hs756.jpg

No one knows where did these macaron come from, fans can only assume it's well packed and mailed to her. (look at those crazy protection, you don't get those in China local stores).
BUT after Ep09 making films, mmmmmmmmmmmmm.........who would be the secret sender??
Who knows she LOVE macaron sooooo much...ummmhahahahahaha  (my evil laugh)
Honestly it could be anyone.
But it's just kinda a fun CSI game for all the TaecGui shippers.

Guest strawberrypen

945410_471606256251481_441170618_n.jpg-Taecyeon-2pm-34432966-300-300.jpgtumblr_mmx64nTXLd1s5sfuuo1_500_zpsf460a3395295_473227026089404_1355142978_n.png

hello guys! just wanna share some eye candies for you! aren't they adorable. they even resemble each other even in their selcas. Oh by the way, look at the last picture: i found this in a Yeonjie Facebook site. Gui Gui speaks some Japanese! Hehe. Oh well, when Taec hinted he wanted a trilingual kind of relationship, Gui Gui does come into mind :) And all they got is more months or years to hone their languages, so off they go and they can communicate well..what a superb chemistry would it be...but for me, they can communicate themselves well even today, body language is the most strongest and potent means of communication, its speaks the truest. so their eye stares, holding hands, tapping and smiles means so much more than any language ^^

Archived