(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

@strawberrypen - I'm a ROBSTEN shipper too!! Diehard fan actually.  Thinking back i was a pretty crazy shipper.LOL. 
strawberrypen said:

Me: Truly, they've shared alot! Imagine everything from ep 1, ohhh..and the more upcoming eps. The memories they've brought for reel and real, on-set and at the back of the camera, will be together priceless. It's something that will become flashmobs in their mind, like a thief that will stole their time or moment, sweetly, achingly and happily ...

Guest nalikahibar

Recent MV of TaeGui using pictures taken in episode 9. 

Credits to the owner.

woaaa! i always love that 'classic' song by JYP! watching it makes me melted.. full of love. taec always stare and look at guigui.. sweet...

here's my another fave MV, it fits well with the song!

cr : uploader

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxIahm5wTbY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Guest Zila Elina

angelangie said:
@Zila Elina
welcome dear to the TaecGui's thread :) and i'm glad that you love all the posts that we making so far....you welcome to post all you want too :) and yes i hate all those bashing too but we can never stop them...as...as much right for us to swoon over TaecGui it also their right to bash something they hate....though of course for us lovers...we definitely will hate those haters but come on why give them the times of the days when we can use it to score for stuff on TaecGui or maybe our real life....:)...besides the more we pay attention to them the more fuel up they will be....and sometimes haters do fuel up on the rises they can get out of us...so lets not give them the upper hands :) and by the way i recognize u from the Facebook :) you should be able to recognize me too lols as i'm there too as well :)

Guest strawberrypen

miz-em said: @strawberrypen - I'm a ROBSTEN shipper too!! Diehard fan actually.  Thinking back i was a pretty crazy shipper.LOL. 
strawberrypen said:

Me: Truly, they've shared alot! Imagine everything from ep 1, ohhh..and the more upcoming eps. The memories they've brought for reel and real, on-set and at the back of the camera, will be together priceless. It's something that will become flashmobs in their mind, like a thief that will stole their time or moment, sweetly, achingly and happily ...

Guest strawberrypen

@angelangie ohhh! it's nice we get to see our versions and interpretations of Taec's interview. yep, i want to see the Tom-Jerry thingy into a positive light ^^ and what's best and that you highlighted it too is that the main core fact is that Tom and Jerry always need each other or are always seen together, good or bad, it's like they're the opium or the addiction of each other... :)

Guest lauramcfarlane

After watching the ep9, I can see something ( love )in the air♥, also after what he said girlfriend  doesn't need to be Korean :)

Guest strawberrypen

@angelangie: are you a shin hye and lee min ho shipper? i just remembered now seeing your comment about the upcoming drama 'The Heirs' hehe its's about a Jung Hwa article joining the drama. oh but he declined later on right? I'm excited to see the two: Hye and Lee to act ^^ i think they're a fresh coupling! ^^ -haha orry for deviating a little while from Taecgui :)

Guest strawberrypen

angelangie

wrote:

»

@strawberrypennah

not their shipper but i did comment there though i usually lurk most of the times lols and i can definitely tell you only TaecGui had managed to make me de-lurk lols... i have not see any couple that can really make me this crazy for a long times...TaecGui had somehow reawaken me again from my slumber...just ask

@Bubble

-AF she knows how crazy i can be lols....**shy**....ahem lols

strawberrypen said: miz-em said: @strawberrypen - I'm a ROBSTEN shipper too!! Diehard fan actually.  Thinking back i was a pretty crazy shipper.LOL. 
strawberrypen said:

Goongfan11 said: @Bubble A-F
I love this song so much that I like listening it everyday and I think of TaecGui couple everytime with tears because the the girl is basically saying that their relationship has ended and she doesn't want to think of anyone else with her but him.
I feel the same way...I only want to see TaecGui couple together with each other and no one else can share what they have shared.
Also, thanks for posting so many cute and funny pics of them.  They definitely make my day brighter seeing they cute and silly antics.

Guest nalikahibar

@angelangie btw im curious, at what episode of happy together taec said that her GF doesnt need to be korean?

is it newest episode one?

strawberrypen said:

TAECYEON:

Our relationship has gone to a phase where…we’re always there for each other.and…whenever the other person is feeling down and humiliated in front of the other person.We’re very happy.It’s what like you know…I don’t know.Tom and Jerry kind of.They’re always there for each other.”

Me:Its funny, but I can see it's not really the Tom and Jerry feel, which connotes a negative vibe. I think it's like a metaphor. You know,when you're too comfortable with each other that you ca freely show each other you're humiliating faces, when in the end, there's nothing to do but laugh at each other.In friendship and love, it's like like that, times were you stick to each other and do stupid funny things. It's natural and unforgettable.

Archived