(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

There is something so mischievous in that smile of his in that picture above. He is definitely keeping something from everybody. I'm dying to know what it is but then i dont want to be stepping on his privacy. If it is what i think it is... Im going to be uber happy.

Taec and 2pm members have been giving out so many signals since filming WGM aired. Especially Taec. He blushes whenever something or someone merely talks of something relating to his wife. It is a telling indication. I think that guigui invades his mind every now and then after WGM. And it is perfectly normal for us to think more into it. I won't be surprised if something is really 'happening'.

Does Guigui speak fluent japanese? If so would anyone who has heard her speak it say that it is pretty fluent.?

the english subbed version for episode 9 is already up ... i'm sorry that i have to paste the ad.fly link to respect the subber who subbed this vid ...
here it is 
http://adf.ly/Pu7Hh

happy watching everyone ... :)

I love MV’s.  And as I was searching the youtube, I came across this one that was really well done.

It's quite sweet; with clips right from the first episode to the newest episode.

credits to owner

You can sometimes, hear the talking, but nonetheless it’s a beautifully made MV, that has majority of their “sweet” moments.

i hope you Enjoy it!

:x

Guest avrilcassiopeia

angelangie said:

Hi & Morning all lols....

wow im glad to wake up to a number of new poster :) oh yea i found the news on the Happy Together hahahaha just share it with you guys first before i start quoting u guys.......

and there we go the hint is below .. lols and yes most Taiwanese knows some Japanese so it not an issues for them to understand Japanese :D

http://my.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/2pm-s-taecyeon-reveals-the-criteria-for-his-075900067.html

2PM’s Taecyeon, John Park, and miss A’s Fei were guests on the May 30th episode of KBS TV ‘Happy Together 3’, where Taecyeon revealed his criteria for his ideal type.As the topic revolved around relationships, host Yoo Jae Suk asked Taecyeon if he was ok with either marrying a South Korean or a foreigner, to which he replied, “It’s not too big of an issue.”Taecyeon explained further, “It would be better of course if it was a Korean woman. It would be great of course for conversations if we could converse in English or Japanese other than Korean,” indiscreetly revealing the criteria for his ideal type.The other hosts than quipped in, “If you want to marry Taecyeon, you have to know 3 languages, so everyone better start learning now,” which led to much laughter in the sauna.By: Oh Soo KyungCopyright@KpopFighting.com3426-25055_zps40cbfb16.jpg

He for one the mandarin too :)

angelangie said:

Hi & Morning all lols....

wow im glad to wake up to a number of new poster :) oh yea i found the news on the Happy Together hahahaha just share it with you guys first before i start quoting u guys.......

and there we go the hint is below .. lols and yes most Taiwanese knows some Japanese so it not an issues for them to understand Japanese :D

http://my.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/2pm-s-taecyeon-reveals-the-criteria-for-his-075900067.html

2PM’s Taecyeon, John Park, and miss A’s Fei were guests on the May 30th episode of KBS TV ‘Happy Together 3’, where Taecyeon revealed his criteria for his ideal type.As the topic revolved around relationships, host Yoo Jae Suk asked Taecyeon if he was ok with either marrying a South Korean or a foreigner, to which he replied, “It’s not too big of an issue.”Taecyeon explained further, “It would be better of course if it was a Korean woman. It would be great of course for conversations if we could converse in English or Japanese other than Korean,” indiscreetly revealing the criteria for his ideal type.The other hosts than quipped in, “If you want to marry Taecyeon, you have to know 3 languages, so everyone better start learning now,” which led to much laughter in the sauna.By: Oh Soo KyungCopyright@KpopFighting.com3426-25055_zps40cbfb16.jpg

even in that pic there's caption 그로벌 부부 = global couple...

that mean we got married global,,

and taec wife in we got married global is guiGui >♥<

Bubble-AF said: @minwooluv78

Hello there^^  welcome to TaecGui's exclusive paradise .... another way!! let's go crazy over TaecGui together LOL  :P :P
So happy to see more taecgui fans are joining us in this forum :)  .... same here buddy watching this couple, there are a lot of fun :D
Each ep I have lost count it already hahaha ......  thanks a lot of sharing those beautiful and touchy songs.
Maybe I might try to make one for TaecGui hehe XD

as usual .... dropping by to share another sweet mv of taecgui ... I really love the lyric of this song coz it somehow reminds me of gui gui's uniqueness .... :)..really sorry for not being so active in this thread .... actually i'm still in the spazzing mode for my other beloved OTP coz I've just watched the subbed version of the local WGM ... huhuhu ..but still , I never forget my love for taecgui too .... tomorrow is already monday .. really can't wait to watch the BTS .... hopefully we'll get what we wish for .. romantic bts for the garden scenes .. huhuhuh ...

credits : uploader

Guest gingermianbao

Thought I'd raised my question here since there are so many avid Taecgui followers active in this thread. Above is a video of Taec signing on photos that are to be bidded on WGM's Ebay. Around 00:40 there's a photo of them in recording a song in a recording studio. 
Any news on on that? Are they both really gonna record a song together?? I mean, I honestly wouldnt think that's gonna happen.. but if it does that'd be great! 

Guest bladerunner

gingermianbao

said:

Thought I'd raised my question here since there are so many avid Taecgui followers active in this thread. Above is a video of Taec signing on photos that are to be bidded on WGM's Ebay. Around 00:40 there's a photo of them in recording a song in a recording studio. 

Any news on on that? Are they both really gonna record a song together?? I mean, I honestly wouldnt think that's gonna happen.. but if it does that'd be great! 

Guest Kate Yeh

bladerunner said: Gui Gui waved her hands and she was about to cry.
Taec opened the rings box.
Gui Gui very emotional and said: I can't believe.
Taec: Your left hand please.
RIGHT THERE! Taec's tear dropped from his right eye!Gui Gui was touched and looked at him.Taec winked and tried to hold his emotion.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------I can't believe it too. But, maybe the dpi is not clear enough, I still can't see the tear, but can see Taec winking.  If it's true...OMG, we need to hide this secret to protect their love. 

Guest sshevolkth

Awww, Taec is wearing his wedding ring. I'm assuming this was taken after filming scenes for WGM. I do wonder if they can keep the rings as a remembrance. What an expensive remembrance gift though. I remember GuiGui said she would have to take it off for filming her drama but she would wear it when she went out so that she could show it off to her friends.

Guest sshevolkth

just how much of the show is scripted? anybody know?

I think it is more prompted (encouraging them to talk about and do things at certain times of the filming). My friend who works with reality shows here in the states says that the "actors" speak freely and there is no script that goes with that. But the writers and/or directors might outline how they want the show to go and say such things like, "Taec, create a letter and propose to GuiGui for today's scene." OR "GuiGui, suggest that you play rock, paper, scissors to see who has to put lipstick on and kiss the wooden heart of vows." As for Taec actually writing the letter, it may have been written by a staff but I'd like to think he actually wrote it. So they are given a lot of direction and I'm sure they get input from the couple to see what their ideas are & how they want to portray their married life.

Archived