(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest strawberrypen

945442_498306356907197_1301037631_n.png

I found this in Facebook too ^^ oh, adorable Blowfis! haha! No bobo to people says Gui Gui  Ok Taec? only to Animals ^^

Guest nicolemae24

Does anyone else find it a little disheartening that taecyeon is everywhere (like literally on a diff show every single day) and theres a real shush up about his stint on global wgm? I mean local couples get acknowledged on other shows as being virtually married. Heck, other shows even help stage events for the other couples. Even hongmina are acknowledged. But when it comes to taecgui, zero. Zip. Nada. :( sorry, don't mean to bring a negative vibe here. Its just been on my mind for weeks now.

Guest bibidep

bladerunner said: Not sure If anyone post this or not...
When I was watching the ep9 making films, I was so hyped about the "Macaron" breakfast part.
Why?
This is the photo Gui Gui post on her weibo @ May 20.520 has special meaning in Chinese young generation, it means I love you, so young lovers give gifts to each other @ May 20.69012dbdjw1e4uhydksdoj20hs0hs756.jpg

No one knows where did these macaron come from, fans can only assume it's well packed and mailed to her. (look at those crazy protection, you don't get those in China local stores).
BUT after Ep09 making films, mmmmmmmmmmmmm.........who would be the secret sender??
Who knows she LOVE macaron sooooo much...ummmhahahahahaha  (my evil laugh)
Honestly it could be anyone.
But it's just kinda a fun CSI game for all the TaecGui shippers.

Guest avrilcassiopeia

Jazmin Cabatuando said:

minwooluv78 said:

TaecGui at Everland 4/15/13 (?)

20130415_181147_zps817d9756.jpg

20130415_181150_zpsd25a86a2.jpg

20130415_181428_zps8c52d3cd.jpg

[20130415_181432_zps680bb274.jpg

20130415_181434_zps9eb5a710.jpg

Photo Credits to Blogger qepar89

In case you want to google translate the blogger's post...here's the link to her blog: http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=qwepar89&logNo=40187178036&parentCategoryNo=&categoryNo=&viewDate=&isShowPopularPosts=false&from=postView

I"ve been looking for pics form when they went to Everland to leak out or something. haha yay!

I read something from china taecgui forum: The day they filmed GWGM in the Everland, some Taecyeon fangirls were following them and mad at Gui Gui and they were screaming bad words to her.

They knew she couldn't understand korean so they shout English words. lol

I guess that's somehow expected just like TaeEun couple.I saw other photos, they stood pretty far away between each film set.Maybe we won't see too many SS in that episode. Who knows...

too bad for guigui :(

but our guigui is a strong girl rite? :D

whatever those haters says, but still there's many people love taecgui

my twitter friends, they are 2pm fans, they love taecgui too :D

Guest bladerunner

bibidep

said:

bladerunner

said:

Not sure If anyone post this or not...
When I was watching the ep9 making films, I was so hyped about the "Macaron" breakfast part.
Why?

This is the photo Gui Gui post on her weibo @ May 20.520 has special meaning in Chinese young generation, it means I love you, so young lovers give gifts to each other @ May 20.

69012dbdjw1e4uhydksdoj20hs0hs756.jpg

No one knows where did these macaron come from, fans can only assume it's well packed and mailed to her. (look at those crazy protection, you don't get those in China local stores).
BUT after Ep09 making films, mmmmmmmmmmmmm.........who would be the secret sender??
Who knows she LOVE macaron sooooo much...ummmhahahahahaha  (my evil laugh)

Honestly it could be anyone.

But it's just kinda a fun CSI game for all the TaecGui shippers.

Guest strawberrypen

fangirl mode on her! such a pretty pretty but cute,funny, humble and happy kind soul! ^^tumblr_lqymb7bAGQ1qhr5klo1_500.png69012dbdjw1dh18dlk4ngj.jpg198786_106211119535572_902259404_n.jpg

Guest bibidep

Thank you Bladerunner and Angelangie for the video.  I saw that but didn't know they are call Macaron hahaha. 
I like episode 9 a lot, they are so close of a sudden and their eyes look at each other like they are in love right now.  When Taecyeon changed to the tuxedo in side the room for the wedding before he walked out his face look like he so worried about his real wedding, that part in the film making #2, same at the time when Gui Gui tried to put the ring into his finger, his face look serious.

snapshot20130603224743.jpg
snapshot20130603224802.jpg

When he put the ring to GuiGui's hand his face look like this.  His expression look like his real wedding. 
May be at that moment he was thinking that he finally getting marry.
snapshot20130603224711.jpg

GuiGui reaction at the time Taecyeon put the ring on her finger.
snapshot20130603224621k.jpg
snapshot20130603224636.jpg

Guest bladerunner

nicolemae24

said: Does anyone else find it a little disheartening that taecyeon is everywhere (like literally on a diff show every single day) and theres a real shush up about his stint on global wgm? I mean local couples get acknowledged on other shows as being virtually married. Heck, other shows even help stage events for the other couples. Even hongmina are acknowledged. But when it comes to taecgui, zero. Zip. Nada.

:(

sorry, don't mean to bring a negative vibe here. Its just been on my mind for weeks now.

Guest lauramcfarlane

Yes the macaron are very yummy.  But who's the secret sender?  Well he know she know only we don't know hahaaaaaaa:D

Guest bibidep

snapshot20130603230429.jpg
snapshot20130603230538.jpg
snapshot20130603231738.jpg
snapshot20130603231027.jpg
snapshot20130603230948.jpg
snapshot20130603230722.jpg
snapshot20130603230808.jpg

If all of this skinship, hugging and touching are all for the show only then I have to give Taec and Gui the gold metal for their acting.  I mean, how can you not feel anything when you look, touch and sit so close to each other like that.  May be I'm so weak for all those kind of mushy things that they did, if it's me I already fall in love.

Guest strawberrypen

angelangie said: @nicolemae24 said: Does anyone else find it a little disheartening that taecyeon is everywhere (like literally on a diff show every single day) and theres a real shush up about his stint on global wgm? I mean local couples get acknowledged on other shows as being virtually married. Heck, other shows even help stage events for the other couples. Even hongmina are acknowledged. But when it comes to taecgui, zero. Zip. Nada. :( sorry, don't mean to bring a negative vibe here. Its just been on my mind for weeks now.

Guest avrilcassiopeia

there so many scene in taecgui interactions that actually made it into my fav.....LOLsss....this is pure craziness SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

you are not alone :D

Guest avrilcassiopeia

nicolemae24 said:

Does anyone else find it a little disheartening that taecyeon is everywhere (like literally on a diff show every single day) and theres a real shush up about his stint on global wgm? I mean local couples get acknowledged on other shows as being virtually married. Heck, other shows even help stage events for the other couples. Even hongmina are acknowledged. But when it comes to taecgui, zero. Zip. Nada. :( sorry, don't mean to bring a negative vibe here. Its just been on my mind for weeks now.

I feel you. It's really really weird.

It almost makes me feel they are hiding something.

I don't see it in negative ways, actually...it makes me believe maybe there is really something going on between them so they have to keep quiet in korea.Especially when Taec in on the shows, he seems act kinda shy and embarrassed about all the love/relationship questions.I remember 2pm was in k talk show Hello @ June 3, host asked him what's his annoyance these days, his was shy and answered: I feel very lonely." then his 2pm member were laughing. 

One of the hosts asked: "So when you see those young couples in the park, are you jealous? Do you wanna do something like that?"

Then Taec was totally panic.Everyone was laughing and asked: "We are just talking about dating, why are you freaking out like that?".Host then said: "You do think about girls a lot these days, do you?!"Taec couldn't answer anything but laugh awkwardly.

I get the vibe that Taec is seeing someone or interest in someone, that's why he is always panic and his bandmates always tease him.I don't know who that girl is, maybe jessica? or someone else...

Anyway, maybe we will know the answer after episode 15.lol

:P:P:P

i hope if they are not dating for real,, at least taecguo can be good friend

and for that jessica,,

she is just BIG NO for our taec

geeeezz

Guest avrilcassiopeia

i would say Gui Gui is actually not a bad singer :) i love her soft breathless voices...listening to her now is different from the songs she sang and more concentrate so i'm actually anticipating the song between her and Taec i wonder what the outcome going to be :)

Summer Fever Theme Song which is sang by Gui Gui

i have that mv

guigui is so pretty >♥<

Guest avrilcassiopeia

i hope if they are not dating for real,, at least taecgui can be good friend

and for that jessica,,

she is just BIG NO for our taec

geeeezz

Guest strawberrypen

I just have to confess something: I'm a fan-girl of this man. When he gets to marry, I will bawl out my eyes but I wil not name-call or go bitching his wife. I will be happy for him. I will even hug his wife because he's happy because of her. I hope all fan-girls do keep an open-head like that ^^ haha. I'm a LOL!

Would you mind a little eye-candy commercial in here? haha.t-o-p-big-bang-every-thing-in-my-life-a-

Archived