(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

@sshevolkth -- Yea, I was really wondering if he wrote the letter because while the letter was very sweet, it didn't seem like him to be so open and indicate that he is interested in her.. but it makes for fun viewing wondering what is real and not... I like that with this couple, they are not pretending to be lovey dovey and be more friends; with each episode, he is starting to tease her more and as he said, have a tom and jerry relationship..

But its funny that Taec seems to be being teased by his fellow 2PM members with a nudge nudge wink wink on all these interviews.. keep the news flowing folks! :)

angelangie said:

however did you notice that on the Gruellila Date clip that you posted Taec seems to be wearing a cover up on his uppers arms at the left sides...i think his old injuries is hurting him up a little....hope it okie now...as broken arms tends to have a long healing process and even though they heal up there tends to be some side effect part of the times....and it came on and off...

Guest bladerunner

Lmangla

said: @sshevolkth -- Yea, I was really wondering if he wrote the letter because while the letter was very sweet, it didn't seem like him to be so open and indicate that he is interested in her.. but it makes for fun viewing wondering what is real and not... I like that with this couple, they are not pretending to be lovey dovey and be more friends; with each episode, he is starting to tease her more and as he said, have a tom and jerry relationship..

But its funny that Taec seems to be being teased by his fellow 2PM members with a nudge nudge wink wink on all these interviews.. keep the news flowing folks!

:)

@ miz-em wow! Are you sure this was your first mv? I loved it! And the song you chose was perfect!! Thanks for sharing! :x my only complaint would be that it was too short. Lol plz make more^_____^

I found some pics of taecgui @ everland that i haven‘ t seen before. Would you guys like to see it? Looks like Guigui prepared an event.... :)

minwooluv78 said: @ miz-em wow! Are you sure this was your first mv? I loved it! And the song you chose was perfect!! Thanks for sharing! :x my only complaint would be that it was too short. Lol plz make more^_____^

I found some pics of taecgui @ everland that i haven‘ t seen before. Would you guys like to see it? Looks like Guigui prepared an event.... :)

Guest xoxohappie

Quoted from bladerunner.
I believe Taec wrote the letter himself.In several Gui Gui's interviews, she said: She is most touched by Taec's letter, and she appreciated he spent the time for that. She also mentioned she brought the letter back to taiwan with her.In the press conference, I think Taec also talked about how nervous he was when he wrote the letter the day before the proposal. (Maybe that's why he only slept 2 hrs)From Gui Gui's interviews, she revealed some sentences from the letter, Taec wrote (translated from chinese, not the original english words): "I enjoy working with you and how much I love your big/bright smile.", "In the furutre, happy or sad, I  promise I will only think about you, you will be the one and only" and something like that.Apparently, MBC cut all these out of the show, but it did explain why Gui Gui was so emotional and tear dropped so quickly.
She was deeply moved by Taec's words.

Actually, Taec wrote 2 or 3 pages of letter and MBC only showed few sentences in the show.
If the letter was scripted, I think MBC would be more then happy to show the most juicy part for rating.
---------------------------------------

ScreenShot2013-06-02at11002PM.png
The beautiful 3 secs eye contact when reporters asked Gui Gui what's the most attractive thing about her oppa in the conference.
:\"> :\"> :\">

Guest sshevolkth

@minwooluv78  Ooooh!  GuiGui plans an event at Everland?  I wouldn't mind if you posted those pictures.  :\"> There isn't any dialogue anyway, so it would be cool to look at pictures of future episoded.  

Guest avrilcassiopeia

@ miz-em wow! Are you sure this was your first mv? I loved it! And the song you chose was perfect!! Thanks for sharing! :x my only complaint would be that it was too short. Lol plz make more^_____^

i want to see it >♥<

Guest avrilcassiopeia

there's technical problem with youtube :(

and the making film will be uploaded this afternoon

cant wait any longeeerrr :(

@minwooluv78 - hey, you know that song "Macchiato - You're mine, my man" you posted up a couple of pages back?  I could use that in the next MV i make.  But, i need the translation. :)  it'll be good to know the english lyric so i can match the pics and videos...;)  My korean is nonexistent...:)

Guest Ivan Lin

Does anyone know the song that plays in EP8 and EP9 when Taec and Gui are eating breakfast?! I've been looking everywhere for it but i can't find it! PLEASE HELP

TaecGui at Everland 4/15/13 (?)

20130415_181147_zps817d9756.jpg

20130415_181150_zpsd25a86a2.jpg

20130415_181428_zps8c52d3cd.jpg

[20130415_181432_zps680bb274.jpg

20130415_181434_zps9eb5a710.jpg

Photo Credits to Blogger qepar89
In case you want to google translate the blogger's post...here's the link to her blog: http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=qwepar89&logNo=40187178036&parentCategoryNo=&categoryNo=&viewDate=&isShowPopularPosts=false&from=postView

Guest nalikahibar

THE MAKING FILMS ARE OUT ^_^  http://youtu.be/Og88VxQNdQg http://youtu.be/2fmNNsWtlG0 http://youtu.be/qCoHmJmYlpA 

aigoooo.. you're so faaast! hahaha. btw, why the field BTS is sooo short??! hhh. but i love how taec run and hug guigui when they took pic. aw. sweeet.

and surprisingly, emma knows/understand korean language?

omo.. love that fact.

Archived