(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest sshevolkth

THE MAKING FILMS ARE OUT ^_^  http://youtu.be/Og88VxQNdQg http://youtu.be/2fmNNsWtlG0 http://youtu.be/qCoHmJmYlpA 

Ohhhh emmmmm geeeeee!!!! These behind the scene clips makes everything between them even sweeter! He hugged her so tight after setting up the camera. And when they were talking about Taec being able to kiss another girl, it can only be an animal....soooo adorable how they reverted back to holding hands!!!! Sooooooo giddy!

kyaaaaaa!!!!! seriously the BTS is ten times sweeter than the actual episodes ... there are so many sweet moments which were not included in the actual episodes !! huhuhuh .. I knew it!!! I knew it!! taec is such a thoughtful and caring husband when he was teaching gui gui how to use the chopstick ..and he was the one who set up the special breakfast himself ...wahhh .. made me so touched when i know about this .. also it was so sweet when he said that he should have known gui gui wanted to have american breakfast but then the dessert is definitely worth it because gui gui loves it so much .. this just go to show that taec is a great husband who really wants to make his wife happy all the time ..... my heart keeps on fluttering crazily ..... seriously!!!  and then the canola garden bts is the one that made me go awwwwwwwww and gaga the most .. taec just naturally went to hug gui gui although gui just said to close their eyes and smiled ... he was the one who initiated the skinship and we know that they took so many pictures of them hugging each other , so it was him all along who hugged in most of the pictures taken there coz you can see that emma seemed so shy and a bit awkward but yet very happy to be hugged by taec .....uwa uwa uwa!!!!! also i love how both of them sticked to each other although the filming had finished near the end of the bts and how taec naturally becomes gui gui's translator ..so taec does know some mandarin .. hahaha ..seriously , there would be not much problem for them to be in a relationship since taec knows so many languages and like someone said before , hui also knows japanese though we're not sure of how fluent she is ...  their skinship is too natural and heartwarming .. made me so giddy and i just can't wipe this silly smile off my face ... i love the fact that all those skinship were done naturally and not just for the sake of filming ..huhuhhuh ....

mcleen said: kyaaaaaa!!!!! seriously the BTS is ten times sweeter than the actual episodes ... there are so many sweet moments which were not included in the actual episodes !! huhuhuh .. I knew it!!! I knew it!! taec is such a thoughtful and caring husband when he was teaching gui gui how to use the chopstick ..and he was the one who set up the special breakfast himself ...wahhh .. made me so touched when i know about this .. also it was so sweet when he said that he should have known gui gui wanted to have american breakfast but then the dessert is definitely worth it because gui gui loves it so much .. this just go to show that taec is a great husband who really wants to make his wife happy all the time ..... my heart keeps on fluttering crazily ..... seriously!!!  and then the canola garden bts is the one that made me go awwwwwwwww and gaga the most .. taec just naturally went to hug gui gui although gui just said to close their eyes and smiled ... he was the one who initiated the skinship and we know that they took so many pictures of them hugging each other , so it was him all along who hugged in most of the pictures taken there coz you can see that emma seemed so shy and a bit awkward but yet very happy to be hugged by taec .....uwa uwa uwa!!!!! also i love how both of them sticked to each other although the filming had finished near the end of the bts and how taec naturally becomes gui gui's translator ..so taec does know some mandarin .. hahaha ..seriously , there would be not much problem for them to be in a relationship since taec knows so many languages and like someone said before , hui also knows japanese though we're not sure of how fluent she is ...  their skinship is too natural and heartwarming .. made me so giddy and i just can't wipe this silly smile off my face ... i love the fact that all those skinship were done naturally and not just for the sake of filming ..huhuhhuh ....

Guest Goongfan11

Thank you so much Bubble A-F for the bts youtube videos!!!  So Cute!!! TaecGui couple look so cute together having fun on their honeymoon.
Taec is so relaxed with Gui Gui now.  He understands her sense of humor and playfulness is her cute personality.  Definitely opposites attract.  Taec is having fun being cute and silly.
I can tell Gui Gui really likes Taec.  She is not afraid of skinship and now Taec is also showing more affection towards her. 
I can't wait for the next episode.  I wish they will have a season two with the same two couples.

Guest avrilcassiopeia

http://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=473630189382421&id=422878847790889&set=a.422883114457129.99400.422878847790889&refid=8&_ft_=qid.5885114234001013493%3Amf_story_key.-3250530765423501843

i found this scene hilarious

taec comment YOU KILL ME

makes me laugh suddenly

clumsy guigui can not never be underestimated

Guest avrilcassiopeia

i love how both of them naturally holding each other hands after barya show

>♥<

Guest avrilcassiopeia

many people asking why they have 4 rings?

and when they wearing the rings it looks like they wear double

is the ring can be split and can be connect into one ring?

*oh my god,, my english so damn bad,, i cant explain it well.. please understand OK :D )

GUYS~~~ Hello! o/
I just discovered this site yesterday and read everything~ now that i catched up on the happenings here let me spam ya with TaecGui sweetness. gee I can't contain this happiness ♥‿♥GlobalWeGotMarriedEP09MakingFilm5_201306
GlobalWeGotMarriedEP09MakingFilm5_201306
uwa~~~GlobalWeGotMarriedEP09MakingFilm5_201306GlobalWeGotMarriedEP09MakingFilm5_201306
--2nd part--edit?usp=sharing
edit?usp=sharing
edit?usp=sharing
edit?usp=sharingedit?usp=sharing
edit?usp=sharing
edit?usp=sharing
edit?usp=sharing
edit?usp=sharing
edit?usp=sharing
and I just noticed how Taec initiate not just the holding hands but also the swinging of their hands hohoho feels like dying of happiness.

If only I can make gifs... 
I'm anticipating Guigui's version of another 2PM song kekeke
bbyong~GlobalWeGotMarriedEP09MakingFilm5_201306

GlobalWeGotMarriedEP09MakingFilm5_201306PS sorry if i took up so much space with this post <(_ _)>

*Edited* I didn't know google drive pics wont work here /sighs

Finally!

id="watch-headline-title"Navi (나비) - 영원히 그리고 하루만 더 (Forever And One Day More)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM7a49KciKk

함께 아침을 먹고 커필 마시고 나와 얘기 해줄사람
Hahm kkeh ah chim eul muk go coffee mashigo nawa yeh ki heh jool saram
The person whom I want to eat breakfast with, drink coffee, and to talk to
비가 내리는 날이면 우산을 들고 날 반겨주는 사람
Bi ga neh li neun nahl ee myun ooh san eul deul go nahl bahn gyuh joo neun saram
On days that it rains, the person who greets me with an umbrella
쇼윈도에 예쁜옷을 제일 먼저 사주고 싶은 사람
Show window eh yeh ppoon oh seul jeh il mun juh sa joo go ship eun saram
When I see pretty clothes in the show window, you're the first person I want to buy for
그사람은 그대 뿐이죠 내사랑은 그대 뿐이죠
Geuh saram eun geuh deh bboon ee jyo neh sarang eun geuh deh bboon ee jyo
That person is only you, My love is only you

내맘은 언제나 그대 하나 뿐이죠
Neh mahm eun un jeh na geuh deh hana bboon ee jyo
My heart is always for only you
내맘과 같다면 나와 결혼 해줘요
Neh mahm gwah gaht da myun na wah kyuhl hohn heh jwuh yo
If you feel the same way, Please marry me
영원히 그리고 하루만 더 그대 곁에 머물고 싶어
Young one hee gueh li go haru mahn duh gueh deh gyuh teh muh mool go ship uh
Forever and one day more, I want to stay by your side
I love you forever and a day

함께 길을 걷다가 엉뚱한 말로 나를 웃게 해줄사람
Hahm kkeh gil euhl gut da ga ung ddoong hahn mahl lo na leul ooht keh heh jool saram
While walking together, the person who makes me laugh with their wacky words
감기라도 걸릴까봐 바람이 불면 날 감싸주는 사람
Gahm ki la doh guhl li kka bwah ba lahm bool myun nahl gahm ssa joo neun saram
Worried I might catch a cold, the person who wraps their arms around me when the wind blows

따뜻한말 한마디로 나를 눈물 짓게 하는 사람
Dda ddeuht han mahl lo han ma di lo na leul noon mool jit geh ha neun saram
The person who makes me tear with their kind words
그 사람은 그대 뿐이죠 내 사랑은 그대뿐이죠
Geuh saram eun geuh deh bboon ee jyo neh sarang eun geuh deh bboon ee jyo
That person is only you, My love is only you

내맘은 언제나 그대 하나 뿐이죠
Neh mahm eun uhn jeh na geuh deh hana bboon ee jyo
My heart is always for only you

내맘과 같다면 나와 결혼 해줘요
Neh mahm gwah gaht da myun na wah gyuhl hohn heh jwuh yo

영원히 그리고 하루만 더 그대 곁에 머물고 싶어
Young one hee geuh li go haru mahn duh geuh deh gyuht eh muh mool go ship uh
Forever and one day more, I want to stay by your side
I love you forever and a day

꿈꿔 왔던 순간이 내게 펼쳐 지고 있죠
Ggoom ggwuht duhn soon gahn ee neh geh puhl chyuh ji go eet jyo
The moment I've dreamed of is happening before me
행복한 우리의 사랑 얘기 함께 만들어가요
Heng bohk han oohri eh sarang yeh ki hahm kkeh mahn deuh uh ga yo
Together lets make our love story

사랑은 언제나 그대 하나 뿐이죠
Sarang eun un jeh na geuh deh hana bboon ee jyo
Love is always only you
내맘과 같다면 나와 결혼 해줘요
Neh mahm gwah gaht da myun na wah gyuhl hohn jeh jwuh yo

영원히 그리고 하루만 더 사랑만 하며 살고 싶어
Young one hee geuh li go haru mahn duh sarang mahn ha myuh sahl go ship uh
Forever and a day more, I want to just live loving you
I love you forever, I love you forever, I love you forever,
and a day

Hope the translation is correct.^^

@minwooluv78 yes , I definitely hope that Taec would be bold and take the chance to kiss Gui Gui , at least for once . who knows that perhaps he did that during their last shooting moment together ..
ahhh ..i really don't want to think about this .....it's so sad that when they are really becoming comfortable of each other , they have to depart .... .. please make season 2 for this couple ...also i don't know why but i really feel that taec is sooo gentleman, charming and handsome in this epi , especially the wedding scene .... he's such a manly bridegroom who actually cares for his wife when i saw what he did during the breakfast and also when he was giving out his message to gui gui after their marriage ... the way he said it sounds so sincere ...
"Gui Gui, now that we are married, let's have fun, and you know, make our marriage....., uh, out of our marriage, make the best out of it, I'll do my best."

he's the handsomest and sincerest  when he said this... i even feel that he was a little bit giddy saying these out  make it feel even sweeter coz he was really saying it out from his heart ....i have to say this ... this is the first time i feel like i'm also falling for taecyeon' ..huhuhu .. i have never felt this way about him but then his mannerism towards gui gui in this episode is too sweet  and touching ..now , I fully understand why Gui Gui said that she doesn't want to leave Taec ... they are really falling in love with each other though that perhaps they haven't really realize it .... huhuhu ..TAECGUI make a very interesting and entertaining couple ... I sincerely hope that both of them are still keeping in touch with each other secretly and i wish that somehow both of them would be casted in a drama or film together .. if not , please let them endorse the same brand of clothings ...huuhhu
@angelangie huhuhu ..the PD seems to like Gui Gui .... he looks sooo cute when he said that.. and if I'm not mistaken , Gui Gui's manager actually said no to the request but then Gui Gui just went along with what the PD asked ...... she is definitely the sweetest thing ever in this world ... just look at the way she was enjoying her macaroons ...hahahahah ...soooooo comelllllll , i feel like pinching her cheeks.
@miz-em I really love your mv ..it's beautiful .. and I'm so surprised when u said that this is the first time you did one .... what kind of software did you use to make it ?huhuh .. keep on the vids coming .. i'll be looking forward to watch them ...

Guest avrilcassiopeia

Finally!

Navi (나비) - 영원히 그리고 하루만 더 (Forever And One Day More)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM7a49KciKk

oh gosh... this my most fave from all the ost...

finally out >♥<

i think this song suit taecgui most

Guest avrilcassiopeia

https://mobile.twitter.com/TVieXQ/status/341448678533365760/photo/1

https://mobile.twitter.com/TVieXQ/status/341420517879857152/photo/1

https://mobile.twitter.com/TVieXQ/status/341419932350836736/photo/1

https://mobile.twitter.com/TVieXQ/status/341419366543413248/photo/1

https://mobile.twitter.com/TVieXQ/status/341413196298600449/photo/1

https://mobile.twitter.com/TVieXQ/status/341413107849105410/photo/1

https://mobile.twitter.com/TVieXQ/status/341403783651287040/photo/1

My fave scene

Sorry for bad quality

That just screencaps from my tab >♥<

Guest xoxohappie

I was awwwwwes and ahhhhhhhssss... Smiling like a crazy person...lol.. Especially the flower field photo ops. I especially like the one where he ran and hugged her. Awwweee... Tooooo effen cute!!!!!
I definitely want a 2nd season with them!

I like how close they are sitting by each other when they were eating ice cream in the last scene. They look like a Real couple there just hanging out sharing ice cream. I can tell guigui likes Taec.... In my personal opinion Taec is taking it more like its a job or he's not really into her based on his interviews.... but I can also tell that's he's opened up and changed a lot.. They are slowly learning about one another and he is molding to a man that matches guigui's bubbly personality.
The difference between the korean wgm couple and the global wgm couple in skin ship is that the Koreans are more awkward or slow/shy about it and global wgm are more daring about it? Or is it just me?????

Archived