(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Ladies, 
Just as a heads-up and an FYI... 
When a couple announces an engagement and a wedding, the proper "etiquette" or form of greeting goes like this: 
For the groom: Congratulations! Because he "won" the heart of the gal. 
For the bride: Best wishes! Because you're wishing her happiness and all good things. Please try not to say "congratulations" because there's a subtle meaning that SHE chased after him or worked to earn the guy's love, proposal and hand-in-marriage. Also, if the greeting is coming from a fake-friend, there's that dig that she only caught the guy because she worked "hard" to get him. 
Lol. 
For both: Best wishes! :)

Edited: To add this gif, Thanks, @biruangel And to make this comment ON-TOPIC, kekeke I"m looking at @nalikahibartumblr_mwpm32YS5F1shgwsto8_r1_400.giftumblr_mwpm32YS5F1shgwsto9_r1_400.gif

@packmule3 thx for the link. Seen that episode. Yes usually there's two segment - first in sauna second - late night cafeteria. Reckon this particular one had a time constraint or sumfing.

Neehoos wouldn't it be daebak if they were at the same jimjilbang...wishful thinking i know...

Guest bibidep

This picture is Taec, he finished recording the Happy Together show last night...that's why he not at the Party, also Junho had to film his movie so he can't join the other 2PM members for the party.  I don't know what time Taec left the site but it seem very dark.

P.S.  This picture posted at 9:33pm on Feb. 15, 2014 at Korea time....so he may leave the site around 8-9pm Korea time on the night of the party.  Where did he go after the filming I don't know...either went to the party or he went to eat and murmur with someone came from Taiwan hahaha.

BggXEwbCMAAgnMQ.png
Credit to picture tag

flashback!

14077_taecgui.jpg

in the interview with CeCi magazine Dec 2013, he said his ideal type is someone who can speak a little English.
@bladerunner's response still makes me laugh ~

"Me thinking: His ideal type here is someone who is not picky eater....and someone who speak some English so it's easier to communicate.
WHY DO YOU NEED ENGLISH IF BOTH OF YOU SPEAK KOREAN???? WHY??? WHY?? oh, wait...she is from oversea? not korean? never mind...carry on! lol "

to read more: http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2013/12/news-taec-interview-with-ceci.html

Oh, after the show ended, GuiGui had a little chitchat with fans on Weibo where she said she was continuing to learn to improve English...
http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2013/09/guiguis-wgmg-interview-on-weibo.html

looking through GuiGui's Facebook to see how often she posted in English.. not that much.
her English posts started increasing towards the end of 2013 and more frequent now. who knows what that means.. but kind of interesting no?

EDITED: realized facebook is acting weird where I couldn't' see some of her posts like it had disappeared. so not 100% sure of my prior observation... 

Feb 14:
1932452_10153866806420038_1557448657_n.j 
observation: did she need to say I love you in English? did she need to say Happy Valentine's day in English?

COMMENT SPAM FILET MIGNON (aish, jinjja, spams are for OTHER people, not us. lol.)
One of the reasons we love, love this picture is that when she looked up at him, he was already staring down her, with a quiet smile on his face.   Without words, and without a doubt, we knew who put that smile there.

bb716dfbb2fb43163faa68f721a4462308f7d3a6 

bibidep said: This picture is Taec, he finished recording the Happy Together show last night...that's why he not at the Party, also Junho had to film his movie so he can't join the other 2PM members for the party.  I don't know what time Taec left the site but it seem very dark.

P.S.  This picture posted at 9:33pm on Feb. 15, 2014 at Korea time....so he may leave the site around 8-9pm Korea time on the night of the party.  Where did he go after the filming I don't know...either went to the party or he went to eat and murmur with someone came from Taiwan hahaha.

Credit to picture tag

Guest bibidep

I don't know what happen to GuiGui's cheek, look like she had some injury....it didn't look like someone bite her hahaha or hickey by somebody, if that thing around her neck or on the top or bottom of her lips then may be someone kiss her and try to bite her lips but this is kind like far away from the important area.......may be she ate the spicy food she had acne but how come acne was so big?? On her cheek and near her nose too.....I hope she not got burn.

Hello!!

I wish everyone a belated Valentine Day, hope it was all good, a lot of sweets and plenty of mushy (romantic stuff). And I hope I didn't miss any big news regarding TG dating scenes in Korea.

As a weekend poster. Here is my first post for this week.

I finally watched the K-drama, "You who came from the Stars," because Taec and Guigui both watched it. Actually this drama couple does reminds me or TG couple in many ways. I will be talking about this drama by breaking the topics according to the individual episodes I'll point out the related episodes on how the characters and the story correlates with Taec and Guigui in GWGM. If I'm bringing up certain topics already discussed in earlier posts, please bear with me.

I find this drama to be light, humorous, and very entertaining. This couple has great chemistry and very natural with personal space and skinships. Great acting by Kim Soo-hyun and Jeon Ji-hyun. Ji-hyun carries the main bulk of the drama (like Guigui) she keeps the story moving and very funny to watch. Soo-hyun is more relax and comfortable with skinships (and there are plenty in this drama) than Taec. Although this is scripted, the characters played by both actors have done a great job engaging me into this story. Their facial expressions are wonderful.

If you like any of these characters; Harry Potter, E.T., Superman, and Star Trek, you will like drama.
 * Harry Potter (magic- fairytale),
 * E.T. (Extra-Terrestrial),
 * Superman (super power),
 * Star Trek (teleporting, Humanoid), not sure if Alien man can 'mind-meld'(limited form of telepathy)? I haven't finish watching this drama yet.

Alien man = (actor name: Kim Soo-Hyun) character name: Do Min Joon
Earth woman
= (actress name: Jeon Ji-Hyun) character name: Chun Song Yi

The synopsis of You who came from the Stars.
The beginning of this story was never clear how or why the Alien man was left on Earth. I presumed that this Alien man must have been accidentally left on Earth during the century in the Joseon Dynasty era, and there wasn't any scenes where the Alien man trying to contact his home plant/star (this reminds me of the scene of E.T. phone home). Alien man was able to transformed into an appearance of a tall, nicely built, and perfectly handsome human male with deep low vocal and super power. During his stay on earth for 400 years until Alien man can be rescued and return home. And finally it happening, he will be going back to the stars in three months. Here is where the story gets interesting displaying and talking about human behaviors, falling in love, jealousy, and kisses. He has many roles and professions during his stay on earth for 400 years, his current or modern day profession is a university professor or a lecturer on Psychology?

1. In episode 9.
The 15 second stare show down between Earth woman and Alien man. Earth woman said no man can avoid her seductive eye contact. And of course Alien man caved in and kissed Earth woman, then he became love ill afterward with high fever.

Later Alien man as a university professor gave a lecture in his class explaining about human male and female species that having eye contacts is considered an indirect skinship. when human have eyes contact with their love ones, their brains produce dopamine to preserve the sense of well-being. When you kiss, the heart rate doubles that of being in a dormant state, and the mean breath rates increase also by 20 folds (according to the translation, not sure what that is equated to in percentage), and the blood pressure momentarily shoots up as well. As a result, the heart flutters and the beathing becomes labored, and the person can even experience dizziness, which makes it easy to be mistaken as being in love. However, all these are more playful games of skinships (I thought about our TG couple and their Tom and Jerry playful games of skinships), and a hormone's trickery. You must not be taken in by this.

* so let's revisit our TG couple and their eye contact scenes and judge for yourself, is this love or not? Here is the first posting of series of "the eye contact" collages from @spicystrawberry dated january 6, 2014 http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2016957/official-taecyeon-gui-gui-global-couple-thread-taecgui-yeonjie/p1415

* Factoid:  Alien man developed a fever after kissing Earth woman due to being allergic to human saliva. Earth woman felt insulted by his his reaction. Accused him that he was a virgin and never been kissed, so that was his first kiss ever and believe he didn't know how to react properly.

2. In episode 14 (or was it 15, can't recall)
Here I believe @Korchick or others mentioned about daughter and father scene how it is related to Guigui's past with her parents especially her relationship with her dad. In this drama Earth woman talks about how insecure she feel and whenever she feels scare or nervous she would call out out for her dad to comfort her inner nerves. In this episode her security blanket is no longer "dad" but replaced by "special someone, Alien man" so she call his name "Do Min Joon" instead.

* this explain why suddenly after this drama ended Miss Guigui paid a visit to Korea and justified that is needing to take dancing lessons in Korea. We all know she extremely missed her Alien man.

3. In episode 2 or 3
Here we have cat flights and displaying of claws, ouch. Subjects regarding to sexual harassment, reputation inflammatory allegation and litigation were brought up.

4. In episode 6.

Investments- lands/properties and business vestures, endorsements.  There was a book that was introduced in this episode I believe, "the Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane" by author Kate DiCamillo published in 2006 (I've not heard nor read this book, if someone has, please share your your experience or input). I heard this book became popular again. Alien man read out loud that once there was a priness who was very beautiful, she shined as bright as the stars, and he uttered one line from that book, "AS A STAR ON A MOONLESS NIGHT". This drama just like TG couple in GWGM, whatever products are shown, it sells.

I believe that this drama provided both Taec and Guigui some flash mobbing, reminiscing time, and reminded them of their situation of a long distance relationship, and really misses each other a lot (per my delulu mind). I have couple of episodes to go before finish with this drama.

Btw I've mentioned that my mission idea dream is to see Taec and Guigui perform together in a musical name "Grease". and I read that alien man, Kim Soo-Hyun had performed in a musical name "Grease" in 2003 (talking about fate, okay coincidence). hehe..

I'll be spending some time back reading and replying to those who have sent me a post.

Archived