(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest gil_noona

@Gil Noona @129alphabet @charliew @xybershock... ;)

& all ab lovers, click below

butt lovers, click below

chick lovers, click below

Not off-topic...#TaecGuiPAClub :D 

Welcome our newest member @korchick! >:D
@Mi...do you want to join?...hehehe

Thanks @bluemoonlight, I love it.. You know how much I miss your post..? kekeke.. And of course I miss you too.. :D

giphy.gif

#TaecGuiPAClub #TaecGuiWorldDomination

angelangie

said:

okie this is the official release statement from GuiGui company 
孝順的鬼鬼,情人節與前世的情人鬼爸,在韓國甜蜜度過。鬼鬼不僅出發前幫爸爸打點行頭,讓爸爸現身韓國當帥爸,還第一次自己帶爸爸搭捷運,體驗汗蒸幕,父女倆留下最開心的共同回憶。

translations: The filial Gui Gui, had brought her father to Korea for Valentines days to spend the sweet day together. Before the journey Gui Gui had help her father plan every single details and there for allowing her dad to be a handsome dad in Korea, and also it is the first times that she brought her father to the MRT and also to Jjimjilbang where it left with the best sweet memories for both of them

Guest spicystrawberry

BiruAngel said: Real2PM - JunHo & ChanSung.  This is the part where they're talking about song writing.  All Day I Think of You - written by Taec apparently.  Now who was he thinking of, to write such lyrics??  :D 

Another similarity I found from watching K-drama :)Remember GG & TY watch "Man from a Star/My Love from Another Star"...??Well, GG posted a picture w/"I <3 U" & "Happy Valentine's Day", in the Elevator...Then we found out her dad was in Korea ;)Well, in the drama... Do MinJoon (TY look-a-like: main character) is in the Elevator with dad of Cheon SongYi (GG=star: female main character)  Do MinJoon tells her dad that he really likes her (Cheon SongYi) while in a elevator similar to elevator GG was in :D 
It could be All elevators in Korea have similar interiors... (maybe)I just found it curious that GG takes a photo of herself in an elevator similar to the drama she loves (remember, she posted about liking the drama?)

2am and 2pm having party last night....keep shouting Happy....Happy....This is from Seulong instagram around 2am he posted..I saw Chansung, Seulong,Jun K, Wooyong....but donno the rest as it is too dark and I don't see Taec. Can you spot anyone?Think they are very high and gone a little crazy...they were saying they are happy or telling other to be Happy because there was good news from someone...hehehhehe.. http://instagram.com/p/kclj_BrOAK/

#누가누군지몰라#jyp#식구들ㅋㅋㅋ#Don't know who is who#jyp# Family(members)ㅋㅋㅋ
@labbit I went out to http://instagram.com/p/kclj_BrOAK/ Seulong instagram I couldn't see much either... heard a lot of yelling of "happy" and "yah""yah" can be translated to 'you', besides the random screams that can be made :)Also, I translated the caption in highlights at the top :D

labbit said: 2am and 2pm having party last night....keep shouting Happy....Happy....This is from Seulong instagram around 2am he posted..I saw Chansung, Seulong,Jun K, Wooyong....but donno the rest as it is too dark and I don't see Taec. Can you spot anyone?Think they are very high and gone a little crazy...they were saying they are happy or telling other to be Happy because there was good news from someone...hehehhehe.. http://instagram.com/p/kclj_BrOAK/

The man in white shirt with red stripe I think is from 2 am? Not very sure but confirmed not Taec. See below for clearer pic from Wooyoung instagram, he is the one behind Wooyoung posing with peace sign. @b8l8 wow you have eagle eyes.....:)3f567a047e844ebd0d72bc15f42a9780.jpg cr baidu

b8l8 said: labbit said: 2am and 2pm having party last night....keep shouting Happy....Happy....This is from Seulong instagram around 2am he posted..I saw Chansung, Seulong,Jun K, Wooyong....but donno the rest as it is too dark and I don't see Taec. Can you spot anyone?Think they are very high and gone a little crazy...they were saying they are happy or telling other to be Happy because there was good news from someone...hehehhehe.. http://instagram.com/p/kclj_BrOAK/

Guest gil_noona

that's hilarious! what a riot!

question to any hottest here: did they ever say happy, happy, happy like that before guigui?

now, what were they so happy about?

i recognized wooyoung, seulong, junK, chansung, who is the guy in white with red stripes? no taec. there was another guy to the left of seulong who tried to squeeze in. didn't have bat ears so its not taec! 

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

That's weird.. Why I can't see a shi.t..? (sorry for my foul language) I heard the video sounds, a lot of screaming "happy.. happy", but the video doesn't show up.. Is it because I'm on my phone, it won't play..? :-??

Lmangla

said:

was watching again after a loooooooong time ~ a sort of valentine day celebration.
right after this shot was taken, there was a series of shots they showed which were the 'bad' photos and basically she was laughing in each and every one of them while Taec was like half cut out....can someone capture that for stills? we don't have it in our blog.

Guest gil_noona

@gil noona No problem for me to open from phone or do you have Instagram?Can search 2among for Seulong ins

Thanks @labbit.. I can open it now on insta.. :-bd

#TaecGuiWorldDomination

I noticed on Twitter Account: OkCat What are you doing on Saturday night? 

Not a lot of activity... well he is busy filming today, Right? ;;) 

kekeke.

So, okcat's master was out-ed by Okcat's Master's friends. Nice... What are friends for? :)

They couldn't have been celebrating Chansung's HAPPY birthday, because CH was right there beside them as Wooyoung was shouting "Happy!" at the phone cam, and JunK was calling out "yah!"

Will "happy" be their new punchline now? Should Taecgui fans all over the world hashtag it? And make it a trending word -- or a top search word -- on Naver?

:)

#taecguiWorldDomination #happy

Archived