(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest xybershock

Reminiscing: part press con trans:

Taecyeon says Gui Gui is “10 pts of 10

2PM‘s Taecyeon gave his virtual wife Gui Gui
a “10 out of 10“.
At the press conference for ‘We Got Married
– Global Edition‘ on March 28th, he was
asked to describe Gui Gui using a song title,
and he answered, “10 out of 10. Thank you
J.Y. Park for making a song with such a
good title.”
He continued, “We began to film together as
an on-screen couple. It was a fun and
refreshing experience. I was worried about
how to approach her because of our
cultural difference, but I felt like being
comfortable and relaxed during filming
was more important.”
Taecyeon also spoke about his first time
meeting with Gui Gui, saying, “I was very
shocked at our first meeting. It wasn’t a
bad kind of shock, but I felt a cultural
difference.” The two met at a cafe and
ordered large hot chocolates. He wanted to do
“cheers” since it was a special occasion, but in
Taiwan “gunbae” means having to chug the
drink down. Taecyeon said, “In the end, the
drink was chugged.”
He then revealed when he thinks Gui Gui is the
prettiest: “I think Gui Gui is the prettiest
when she greets me and smiles before
shooting. Her smile is very bright. Every
time we meet she greets me with a
“Hello,” and she looks so pretty.”

On another note, ‘We Got Married Global
Edition’ will feature Taecyeon and Gui Gui as
well as F.T. Island‘s Hongki and Japanese
actress Fujji Mina.

News via allkpop

Cr: KPOPERS@tumblr

I LOVE the shaded part :)

that a near split she done lols.........i cant even split it as wide as she does.....oh well we all knew she is flexible but she doesnt really need to show it again i guess.....but i wonder who she sending this msg to or reminding someone??? :D

Message to oppa : Are you still not flexible?

Guest xybershock

Guest xybershock

Sung-chan Kwak shared 吳映潔★鬼鬼's status.
59 minutes ago우결 세계판 택연의 파트너 대만배우 "오영결 귀귀" 와 함께~^^ 내일도 짜요!See Translation第一天的跳舞課...感動很棒腳酸的很充實。 (4 photos)

59 minutes ago우결 세계판 택연의 파트너 대만배우 "오영결 귀귀" 와 함께~^^ 내일도 짜요!See Translation第一天的跳舞課...感動很棒腳酸的很充實。 (4 photos)See TranslationPhotoLike · Share
  • 45 people like this.
    I think her dance instructor shared GG's post on his own fb page.

Google translated the Korean: Taiwan actress chose a partner Yan Got Married World Edition "Oh younggyeol gwigwi" come up with ^ ^ tomorrow!
    Seriously, google or bing SUX, @minwooluv78, @korchick anyone can translate it better?

@xybershock said:Sung-chan Kwak shared 吳映潔★鬼鬼's status.59 minutes ago우결 세계판 택연의 파트너 대만배우 "오영결 귀귀" 와 함께~^^ 내일도 짜요!See Translation第一天的跳舞課...感動很棒腳酸的很充實。 (4 photos)

59 minutes ago우결 세계판 택연의 파트너 대만배우 "오영결 귀귀" 와 함께~^^ 내일도 짜요!See Translation第一天的跳舞課...感動很棒腳酸的很充實。 (4 photos)See Translation
  • 45 people like this.

Google translated the Korean: Taiwan actress chose a partner Yan Got Married World Edition "Oh younggyeol gwigwi" come up with ^ ^ tomorrow!

Seriously, google or bing SUX, @minwooluv78, @korchick anyone can translate it better?

우결 세계판 택연의 파트너 대만배우 "오영결 귀귀" 와 함께~^^ 내일도 짜요! 

Taiwan actress,"오영결 귀귀"(her name in Hangeul phonetically: Oh Young Gy-eol GuiGui/GwiGwi) who was partnered with TaecYeon on GWGM~ ^^ Together tomorrow (again/date?) mee!
    Does that translation sound better? :)

Oh My!! Look at @GilNoona's new photo collage "Tom & Jerry Moments .....The 2nd set of photos: on Left side, bottom corner!!!!@Packmule3, this is what I told you about == you can see GG's foot/feet is under TY's knee/thigh!!!!!! We all know how she does not like her foot/feet touched, YET there is proof she touching Taec with Her Foot!! :D This is also the WHOLE conversation we had about the Pervy Ying and Yang... 69 stuff :)) =))

posted on okcat's twitter 50 mins ago (approx 12.45 AM KST, 13 Feb)
BgSSDilCcAAtqt_.jpg
caption: OKCAT NIGHT M.E.O.W

have no idea what this photo is about because it looks like a cat standing too close to a heater.... unless it is supposed to be a cat looking inside a cage of a bird and getting super excited about it.. chick anyone?
995522_10153366975550038_187127881_n.jpg

@Lmangla said: posted on okcat's twitter 50 mins ago (approx 12.45 AM KST, 13 Feb)

have no idea what this photo is about because it looks like a cat standing too close to a heater.... unless it is supposed to be a cat looking inside a cage of a bird and getting super excited about it.. chick anyone?

Guest bibidep

I saw a ring on GuiGui's index finger, it look like the ring Taec bought for her or Taec's gold ring that he used to wear it with his wedding band in GWGM...he may had the couple gold ring so he gave GuiGui one, who know??   May be my eyes bad I can't see well hahaha.

1656286_10153860596730038_2055801427_n.j

Guest bluemoonlight

Found an old interview of 2PM back in 2011 for Cosmo Korea...& here's an excerpt from Taec's interview 
tumblr_n0vgdoKMWG1t7elx4o6_1280.jpg
cr: as tagged
Q: What is your final dream?

TY: Raising a happy family. (This seems to have been Taec's dream for a long time...getting married at 27 & raising a happy family :x ...let's hope it's with a certain someone ;) )

Q: Most of the 2PM members mentioned happy families; you’re going to become great dads.

TY: Oh really? Well, that’s very likely, because our members are all very fine men. Aren’t we? (Yes, you guys are...very fine, indeed! :D...hehehe)

cr: kim xin-yun tumblr, silverlining via @ jpopasia

korchick

said: @

Lmangla

said:

posted on okcat's twitter 50 mins ago (approx 12.45 AM KST, 13 Feb)

xybershock said:

59 minutes ago우결 세계판 택연의 파트너 대만배우 "오영결 귀귀" 와 함께~^^ 내일도 짜요!See Translation第一天的跳舞課...感動很棒腳酸的很充實。 (4 photos)
59 minutes ago우결 세계판 택연의 파트너 대만배우 "오영결 귀귀" 와 함께~^^ 내일도 짜요!See Translation第一天的跳舞課...感動很棒腳酸的很充實。 (4 photos)See Translatione · Share
  • 45 people like this.

@

xybershock

said: 

Google translated the Korean: Taiwan actress chose a partner Yan Got Married World Edition "Oh younggyeol gwigwi" come up with ^ ^tomorrow!

Seriously, google or bing SUX, @minwooluv78, @korchick anyone can translate it better?korchick said:

Archived