Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

angelangie

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Guest leechalee

leechalee said:

Yeah I caught up with yous all - finally!! :) been reading offline for a week... took me awhile too because I had to catch up *rewatch* the dramas i was following (The Masters Sun, Two Weeks, Good Doctor and Who Are You) as well as Running Man but it didnt help I started watching Brown Sugar Macchiato.. **actually started with Summer Fever but couldnt find proper episodes with eng subs anywhere :( ** Never again will I go on vacation overseas with no internet connection.. 3 weeks felt like a lifetime..omg loving the relay fan fic! And that pic on the last page "My world seems so much brighter since you've come into my life" thats sooooo Taec talking to Guigui! That pic he had from wgm, and then that! Its like slowing watching a fan fic unravel in real life watching them play tag via their posts on the internet lol ahh gomawo unnies/donsaengs for your awesome creative posts in here, I think we have one of the best if not the best threads in this forum! FIGHTING! .. anyway visitors are almost here so I better go! 또 봐요! :)

You can watch Summer Fever on Dramafever. ^.^

Yeah I downloaded the app but dramafever doesn't work in my country.. Boo! I tried Youtube.. was confusing trying to find the parts and then some said they had eng subs when they didnt... gooddrama.com doesnt have it doesnt have either.. viki- the videos are unavailable... *GG style* "so sad" :(.... i even tried other websites and blogs but also to no avail.. can anyone let me know if theres a place I can watch it :) kamsahamnida!!

Guest chu3x

Hisashiburi~~~ it's been long since I last posted, I think?Well I just dropped by while enjoying my 2 weeks lazy vacation on playing games on my mobile phone or watching dramas or rolling on my bed lolMaking my 4dimensional world work, I made a screencap of the game that I am currently playing
w3oa.png

I'm tagging my colleague @b8l8 on the picture. I think I should go training in the mountain with Naruto and Kakashi...I should stop being lazy and start to increase my agility and chakra.Yosh!! Kaja, let's jump onto the tree branch and throw the ninja shuriken :))

leechalee said:

Yeah I caught up with yous all - finally!! :) been reading offline for a week... took me awhile too because I had to catch up *rewatch* the dramas i was following (The Masters Sun, Two Weeks, Good Doctor and Who Are You) as well as Running Man but it didnt help I started watching Brown Sugar Macchiato.. **actually started with Summer Fever but couldnt find proper episodes with eng subs anywhere :( ** Never again will I go on vacation overseas with no internet connection.. 3 weeks felt like a lifetime..omg loving the relay fan fic! And that pic on the last page "My world seems so much brighter since you've come into my life" thats sooooo Taec talking to Guigui! That pic he had from wgm, and then that! Its like slowing watching a fan fic unravel in real life watching them play tag via their posts on the internet lol ahh gomawo unnies/donsaengs for your awesome creative posts in here, I think we have one of the best if not the best threads in this forum! FIGHTING! .. anyway visitors are almost here so I better go! 또 봐요! :)

You can watch Summer Fever on Dramafever. ^.^

Yeah I downloaded the app but dramafever doesn't work in my country.. Boo! I tried Youtube.. was confusing trying to find the parts and then some said they had eng subs when they didnt... gooddrama.com doesnt have it doesnt have either.. viki- the videos are unavailable... *GG style* "so sad" :(.... i even tried other websites and blogs but also to no avail.. can anyone let me know if theres a place I can watch it :) kamsahamnida!!

Try sugoideas.com

Click on 2012 idol drama link, scroll down & you'll see the link but only Chinese subtitle and some link may be broken. You can watch fr phone but maybe watching fr PC would have less problems. Hope it helps.

Guest spicystrawberry

Crazyyyyy. I had Taecgui dream, believe it or not. I don't remember much but what I remember is GuiGui is my classmate or smtg, that both of us gonna take exam papers and she borrow me her notes. Surprise, I saw in her own notebook that she wrote her memories with OkCat in English and til bottom down, GuiGui (Chinese word) Okcat. Aish!!! I don't know read chinese. It full of GuiGui and Okcat. == haizzzz

@cloudee
like what @packmule3 unnie had told you....i guess the rest of us will not say any more....if you could look at it this way not much of them will talk about GWGM....as it is a taboo or a scandal consider by the Korean Netizens and the fans wars in Korea are pretty scary ....
the insults thrown and the stuff thrown everything so i will not say Taec did not promote but in his subtle ways he did :) check out his latest press conference for his OkCat launching you will see the mention there......
and i say the rest go thru the blog and you will understand more like @packmule3 unnie said :)

Guest norehaismail

I miss this forum..I miss everyone..I miss taecgui T_T

Me too.....haish L-) :-w

Runlha said:

Me too.....haish L-) :-w
i believe every single one of us here misses them :) there is none here that do not misses them :)

Guest Faye Aragon

Is there any news in gwgm season2? The year was about to end..i thought they will have season2 late this year but it seems no updates about this..still hoping..patiently waiting..

Guest dina dana

cloudee said: OMG.... just finish watching WGM TaecGui couple... I know i'm very outdated, but can't resist myself from dropping a comment here....I am totally addicted, charmed with Gui Gui's cuteness... the both of them just look perfect for each otherI feel so sad that they departed so soon~
However, I felt really sad because it seems to me that Taecyeon did not have the same feeling as Gui Gui had towards him. But, don't get me wrong, I totally love the two couple. It seems like after the show,Taecyeon never talked about Gui Gui in public? It seems to me that Taecyeon only shoot WGM as his job.
Please don't get me wrongly, I totally love their chemistry on screen, just trying to voice out my opinion, although I'm a super late comers. 

Guest bladerunner

ardorie28 said: I miss this forum..I miss everyone..I miss taecgui T_T

ardorie28 said:

I am with you!

TaecGui come back to me please~

I miss our beloved couple too....really really miss....so so so miss....

anyone here bought "okcat" already?...

Guest bluemoonlight

angelangie

said: @bluemoonlight

tell us u going to share that pictures right??? RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT??? if not u know most of us will go knocking on ur doors when we go korea HAHAHAH.....or i will send minwooluv78

:D

hahahha....actually reading what ur view and ur ideas what happening in that shoes cafe brought a kind of warmth to me....and i'm sure it brought it all to most of those here too

:)

and thanks for writing that in and letting us have an ideas what happening

we can see that the charm of TaecGui is still lingering even though they had finish the GWGM season for over 2 months

i agreed with u that the shoes does not look very comfortable for i still remember that Gui Gui wore it when they were walking towards the bridal house to get the dress and there are parts of it that Gui Gui actually nearly slip on the path walk due to the slippery path cause by the snows....did u take a seat at the very spot of the sofa too??? and take multiple shot too??? tell me u did!!!

:D

=))

and just imagine 15 pairs a week that is like averagely 2 pairs a days and i say that is a very good sales

hahaha and i can see that the staff really like taecgui to have something special

that they had it arranged nicely and the shop keeper is definitely honest

even though he does not really praise TaecGui directly but from your paragraph we can definitely sense that he remember them well....

2PM Winter Games Special Shooting & Interview
proxy.jpg?t=HBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNv
cr: as taggedGuiGui's Oppa looking totally dashing in black & leather!   :x

I miss them too so I've been bargaining with The Fates, Lady Luck and Providence, for a second season. I've already listed my negotiating points.

If there's a Taecgui season 2, I promise to:

1. Give up Ben&Jerrys New York Chunky Superfudge while the show's on air.

2. Do my annual mammogram peacefully, without threatening to sue the technician/nurse for roughly pushing my "twin girlies" here-and-there, willy-nilly.

3. Give up on my favorite drinks, Tequila, strawberry daiquiri, and Margarita, and settle for lemonade, strawberry-banana milkshakes and Shirley Temples, for the duration of the show. 

4. Swap Bach for rap music on the way to work and I won't even complain about the need to cleanse my ringing ears of toxic words. 

5. Restrict myself to buying only one pair of spring fashion shoes while Taecgui show is on the air.

6. Eschew all pervy dialogues with @pluie625. [note: this is a non-limiting clause; I didn't specify monologues and group conversations with 3 or more people, where the topic might be interpreted to have sexual content but the purpose of the discussion is educational and/or informational.]

As I was making this list, I noticed that I was giving up a lot of things that I like. In normal scheme of things, this kind of prolonged abstinence will guarantee my perpetual lousy mood and my eventual lost of sanity. But since I'm counting on Taecgui season 2 to keep me in good spirits while I'm giving up on ice cream, rants, cocktails, good music, shoes, and hmmm? perKy-ness, all is good. 

How about you? What are you willing to offer/do/give up to get Taecgui back on GWGM? @angelangie? @runlha? @bouquet78? No saessang creepy stuff, okay? :)

I miss them too so I've been bargaining with The Fates, Lady Luck and Providence, for a second season. I've already listed my negotiating points.

If there's a Taecgui season 2, I promise to:

1. Give up Ben&Jerrys New York Chunky Superfudge while the show's on air.

2. Do my annual mammogram peacefully, without threatening to sue the technician/nurse for roughly pushing my "twin girlies" here-and-there, willy-nilly.

3. Give up on my favorite drinks, Tequila, strawberry daiquiri, and Margarita, and settle for lemonade, strawberry-banana milkshakes and Shirley Temples, for the duration of the show. 

4. Swap Bach for rap music on the way to work and I won't even complain about the need to cleanse my ringing ears of toxic words. 

5. Restrict myself to buying only one pair of spring fashion shoes while Taecgui show is on the air.

6. Eschew all pervy dialogues with @pluie625. [note: this is a non-limiting clause; I didn't specify monologues and group conversations with 3 or more people, where the topic might be interpreted to have sexual content but the purpose of the discussion is educational and/or informational.]

As I was making this list, I noticed that I was giving up a lot of things that I like. In normal scheme of things, this kind of prolonged abstinence will guarantee my perpetual lousy mood and my eventual lost of sanity. But since I'm counting on Taecgui season 2 to keep me in good spirits while I'm giving up on ice cream, rants, cocktails, good music, shoes, and hmmm? perKy-ness, all is good. 

How about you? What are you willing to offer/do/give up to get Taecgui back on GWGM? @angelangie? @runlha? @bouquet78? No saessang creepy stuff, okay? :)

What I am willing to offer/do/give up to get TaecGui back on GWGM?.....Good question. Can I say...I will do anything except going nude and emptied by bank account?.. :)) :)) :))....

@BiruAngel

I was thinking of being "nice" at work, too... but naaaah! My list was comprised of achievable options not IMPOSSIBLE ones. lol. Maybe for taecgui season 3, I'll consider it. Shhhhh.... It's like playing poker. I don't want to show my hand (or reveal my cards, or strategy) this early in the proceedings. 

@bouquet78. I had to laugh at the thought of me offering up to go naked. At my age, if I use my naked body as a bargaining chip, the people from the opposing team will just roll their eyes and scoff, "Whatever you say, Lady." lol.

@mikoshine, what about you?

@packmule3for me, i would give up going on Facebook and YouTube while at work... i tend to do that especially youtube where i won't be able to go back to work for quite awhile... LOL... also, i'm not going to buy any CDs of my bias (for the duration of GWGM season 2) and also my romance books (also for the duration of the show)... i can't give up going on the internet in general since i need that for work... :))