Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Admin

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Guest gil_noona

Yeah..it's 5:50pm..you see it upside down,that's why.. =))

Edited to add: @bouquet78 Don't think too much, okie... =))

minwooluv78

said:

didoniji

said:

Saw these articles on twitter:
via Okrangepants@twitter [NEWS] Taecyeon's plan to enlist "Until 2015 done with all schedules, Im thinking of enlist in the army" source: http://t.co/1jkYy6ast0

via Taecyeon.kr/노란우산 ‏@heecool27m

[네이버] Taecyeon in plans to join the military news택연, 입대계획 고백 "2015년까지 활동하고 군대 가겠다"source: http://me2.do/FrI2saBI 

credit as tagged

Is he up to something after getting discharge from military? that would be around 2017 or 2018 right? marrying someone, uhmmm maybe?

@minwooluv78 do you mind to translate? :)

Guest spicystrawberry

ScarJo? Taec’s ideal type is ScarJo? 

Pwahahaha.

He’s pulling our leg. ScarJo is the type of answer that you give out to shush people (esp. nosy MALE interviewers) up and get them off your back. Guys can’t find anything wrong with her BODY, except they don’t really want to live with her because of her image as a maneater. She’s the girl who divorced her perfectly normal bloke, Ryan Reynolds, and settled for mad-dog Sean Pean (ewww), who dumped her in turn. Karma. (Full disclosure: one staff member is an RR-sympathizer.)  

If she’s an innocent girl, then I’m a…nun.

Taec, if you have to lie about this, give us at least a witty answer. Say Kim Kardashian.  :)

DAEBAK! Triplet LOLs!!! =)) =))

blgal219.jpg

oooooo now i have a twin????? @@  :D one of this is me???? @@ okie as long as im not the one with the ribbon or the one with a coconut styles hair them im good

@angelangie, I think you are the one with bang. Looks adorable. All the babies are adorable :D

Guest dina dana

angelangie

said: OkCat FB had just updated  

:)
6th Dec 2013 - 9.05pm
불금!(Fire Gold?????) from OKCAT

(pshhhh direct translations from Bing so if wrong mianhe lols)

My First Korean-English Picture Dictionary

Dahk – Chicken. Chickens go kko kko kko kko kki.
Example: 
 TaecGui transforming into chickens...
b57f3b65-a58d-45cd-9af5-326d4146523a_zps

Gae – Dog. Dogs go mung mung.  
Exception:  
When dogs go "woong" ...
ceaac881-9b57-446e-93a0-1c4869cbb08f_zps

Yang – Sheep. Sheep go meh eh~ eh~
Example: When BEASTS turn chicken...

0d2d7348-f44b-4880-baf2-10795e70e2ac_zps

Bonus: I'm sorry I just love this one. 

tumblr_mpihzhOtpo1qj34edo1_500.png

credit: as tagged. Also to @minwooluv78 for the vocab and animal sounds.

packmule3 said:

minwooluv78

said:

didoniji

said:

Saw these articles on twitter:
via Okrangepants@twitter [NEWS] Taecyeon's plan to enlist "Until 2015 done with all schedules, Im thinking of enlist in the army" source: http://t.co/1jkYy6ast0

via Taecyeon.kr/노란우산 ‏@heecool27m

[네이버] Taecyeon in plans to join the military news택연, 입대계획 고백 "2015년까지 활동하고 군대 가겠다"source: http://me2.do/FrI2saBI 

credit as tagged

Is he up to something after getting discharge from military? that would be around 2017 or 2018 right? marrying someone, uhmmm maybe?

@minwooluv78 do you mind to translate? :)

Guest charliew

angelangie said: fangirl11 said: @angelangie
I always saw Nichkhun online though, I wonder does Guigui see their online/offline status?

I'm sorry I forgot to reply to this one, @fangirl11.

You're right. It's TY. 

1447bb03-4a7f-4602-9c77-4ef1e7956d59_zps

Our GG must have seen this pic. 

BOfiE-VCMAIdUAA_zpsf44208cc.jpg

Been meaning to ask..whose scrapbook is that? I've missed a few pages.

Guest bladerunner

angelangie said: okie looking at all these pictures make me miss taecgui.....just look at the way Taec leans towards gui gui on the 2nd pictures and how he held her hands even though it a palm to palm hold but it held on securely and tight
but it looks like a fingers links to me hehehehe :P:D

We think it's GG's posterboard. Go to page 1020. October 24. She had been sick but on that day she reported in FB that her fever was gone. She uploaded pic of herself and in a corner of pic, this posterboard with doodles could be seen. @angelangie copied and pasted it here.

Sorry cant attach link. Am on cell phone. :)

Yeah..it's 5:50pm..you see it upside down,that's why.. =))

Edited to add: @bouquet78 Don't think too much, okie... =))

@Gil_noona,...yes, you are right! stupid me...what's wrong with me?..brain not functioning properly maybe due to the "recent" photo....tooooo shocking....hahahaha... :\">

Guest fangirl11

packmule3 said:

labbit said:

Here I am trying to dig something out from September of our dear couple, checking FB and forums :

Whether if the song "September" that Taecyeon twitted days ago had any things to do with their love development/activities in September I cannot be sure but my delusional mind would like to think that to some % of extent, there is some relation :)

packmule3 said: packmule3 said: Hi @BiruAngel, I like your social media artwork. It will help people like me to remember the timeline. But may I suggest something? Please write your name in bright and large letters. Since we know now that not-so-nice people are lurking here, and getting info without proper attribution, I want them to see your name displayed boldly (but not tackily) where they can't miss it. So I'd suggest taking down all your soc med reports, and re-posting them after you've down your logo edit. Thanks! :)