(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

korchick said:
Taec sure likes to stick w/one answer on 168cm for height... if he has been saying it since 2011 (maybe before/earlier, he has been saying it) The funny thing about Ha JiWoon's height: Wikipedia Bio measures her at 165cm & other bio has her at 167cm & 168cm...I wonder which one is correct? :)) What is her "true" height :)) -- do they have plastic surgery for height? I am Just Kidding ;))

Guest spicystrawberry

BiruAngel said: GuiGui Facebook on Wed, Feb 12 at 10.06amCaption:  你們都好強...這樣也可以猜的到 E-Hand%20Clap2.bmpE-Hand%20Clap2.bmpE-Hand%20Clap2.bmpE-Hand%20Clap2.bmpE-Hand%20Clap2.bmp 其實這趟韓國行是為了自己來的...給自己安排了跳舞課...休息了一陣子!該為自己做些喜歡的事,做對的起自己的事...所以這是一趟「半收心的旅行」...  Translation :  You all are very strong (smart) ... you can even guess E-Hand%20Clap2.bmpE-Hand%20Clap2.bmpE-Hand%20Clap2.bmpE-Hand%20Clap2.bmpE-Hand%20Clap2.bmp in fact, I'm in Korea to do my own thing ... I've scheduled (signed up for) a dance lesson ... rest for a while!  To do something that I will enjoy, do the right thing ... so this trip is a "half serious and half resting" kind of tour/visit ... 

spicystrawberry said: BiruAngel said: GuiGui Facebook on Wed, Feb 12 at 10.06amCaption:  你們都好強...這樣也可以猜的到 E-Hand%20Clap2.bmpE-Hand%20Clap2.bmpE-Hand%20Clap2.bmpE-Hand%20Clap2.bmpE-Hand%20Clap2.bmp 其實這趟韓國行是為了自己來的...給自己安排了跳舞課...休息了一陣子!該為自己做些喜歡的事,做對的起自己的事...所以這是一趟「半收心的旅行」...  Translation :  You all are very strong (smart) ... you can even guess E-Hand%20Clap2.bmpE-Hand%20Clap2.bmpE-Hand%20Clap2.bmpE-Hand%20Clap2.bmpE-Hand%20Clap2.bmp in fact, I'm in Korea to do my own thing ... I've scheduled (signed up for) a dance lesson ... rest for a while!  To do something that I will enjoy, do the right thing ... so this trip is a "half serious and half resting" kind of tour/visit ... 

Lmangla

said:

spicystrawberry

said:

BiruAngel

said:

GuiGui Facebook on Wed, Feb 12 at 10.06amCaption

:  

你們都好強...這樣也可以猜的到 E-Hand%20Clap2.bmpE-Hand%20Clap2.bmpE-Hand%20Clap2.bmpE-Hand%20Clap2.bmpE-Hand%20Clap2.bmp

其實這趟韓國行是為了自己來的...給自己安排了跳舞課...休息了一陣子!該為自己做些喜歡的事,做對的起自己的事...所以這是一趟「半收心的旅行」...  Translation :  You all are very strong (smart) ... you can even guess E-Hand%20Clap2.bmpE-Hand%20Clap2.bmpE-Hand%20Clap2.bmpE-Hand%20Clap2.bmpE-Hand%20Clap2.bmp

in fact, I'm in Korea to do my own thing ... I've scheduled (signed up for) a dance lesson ... rest for a while!  To do something that I will enjoy, do the right thing ... so this trip is a "half serious and half resting" kind of tour/visit ... 

Guest spicystrawberry

angelangie

said:

Lmangla

said:

spicystrawberry

said:

BiruAngel

said:

:  

你們都好強...這樣也可以猜的到 E-Hand%20Clap2.bmpE-Hand%20Clap2.bmpE-Hand%20Clap2.bmpE-Hand%20Clap2.bmpE-Hand%20Clap2.bmp

其實這趟韓國行是為了自己來的...給自己安排了跳舞課...休息了一陣子!該為自己做些喜歡的事,做對的起自己的事...所以這是一趟「半收心的旅行」...  Translation :  You all are very strong (smart) ... you can even guess E-Hand%20Clap2.bmpE-Hand%20Clap2.bmpE-Hand%20Clap2.bmpE-Hand%20Clap2.bmpE-Hand%20Clap2.bmp

in fact, I'm in Korea to do my own thing ... I've scheduled (signed up for) a dance lesson ... rest for a while!  To do something that I will enjoy, do the right thing ... so this trip is a "half serious and half resting" kind of tour/visit ... 

@biruangel @angelangie & others who can read chinese ~ did any fan ask her what type of dance will she be learning?
@spicystrawberry ~ so can you dance? :) but seriously, why would someone who took part in dance shows want to come all the way to korea to learn to dance unless she is learning some traditional korean dancing.

something like this?

800px-Korean_sword_dance-Jinju_geommu-09

Guest spicystrawberry

Lmangla said: @biruangel @angelangie & others who can read chinese ~ did any fan ask her what type of dance will she be learning?
@spicystrawberry ~ so can you dance? :) but seriously, why would someone who took part in dance shows want to come all the way to korea to learn to dance unless she is learning some traditional korean dancing.

something like this?

spicystrawberry

said:

Lmangla

said:

@biruangel @angelangie & others who can read chinese ~ did any fan ask her what type of dance will she be learning?
something like this?

Guest spicystrawberry

BiruAngel said:

spicystrawberry

said:

Lmangla

said:

something like this?

Guest spicystrawberry

Lmangla said: spicystrawberry said: Lmangla said:

something like this?

Hi there! This is my first post here and actually, I feel too old for this kind of stuff, but then I'm here anyway...I've been reading your posts since I stumbled upon taecgui you tube videos months ago and finally decided to delurk (this one time only and next time when they decide to be a real couple)  I'm a foreigner when it comes to internet and technology so not much that I can do but I really want to tell u all in this forum that I'm enjoying reading all your posts and your never ending support for taecgui is just AWESOME!!!!

spicystrawberry

said:

BiruAngel

said:

spicystrawberry

said: Hahahaha nope....not really....Alrite when I was younger back then lol - 

Rational Delulu Actually : She want to learn Korean Traditional Dance for her upcoming wedding

Really Delulu : It just excuse about the dancing reason ~ it's more like staying there to have Korean accent and to have more skinship with her Oppa

I HAVE NO IDEA ON RATIONAL ! XD

Korean Dance are famous - you can easily find dance lesson just everywhere. Even my area also have KPOP dance lesson classes. Though I don't see GuiGui as type to dance Kpop dance - what else? O.o 

BiruAngel

said:

:  

Archived