(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest bibidep

Oh O....we have something to talk about again....Thank you Taec for up load the picture with cat and the heat.   This picture I think Taec himself posted it...Who can stay that late almost 1 o'clock in the morning to post this kind of picture hahaha.   Wow for me this picture can describe like I'm too cold and I have a person can make me feel warm but she had her fence so high I can't even get near her in the middle of the night to have some body heat hahaha.  Or he can't be with her because he busy with filming and it is too cold and too sleepy hahaha.   I don't know if the cat too happy that make him close his eyes like that, more like begging someone to let me in hahaha.

BgSSDilCcAAtqt_.jpg

P.S.  Taec new drama will be very interesting to watch...he will be having a twin, one girl and one boy, because he still too young to be come a father of the twin so they have to call him brother hahaha.  He and his brother like the same girl, Kim Hee Sun play that role.  The other older lady is his sister, she and his older brother the one that like the same girl with him were also twin.  So it run in the family with so many twin hahaha.

Guest bibidep

Jennifer Lum said:

GuiGui Facebook on Wed, Feb 12 at 8.01pm.Caption

:  

第一天的跳舞課...感動很棒 :D  腳酸的很充實。  Translation :  First day of dance lesson (class) .... greatly fulfilling :Dfeet are terribly sore.

Guest leechalee

at the risk of posting something off-topic, can I just say 'TY, wae?? Why this pic?' Kekeke it doesn't help that the only cat I like is OkCat (im not an animal person).. but am I the only one who finds the cat kinda creepy? lol... is it a real cat?

BgSSDilCcAAtqt_.jpg

Guest bibidep

Wow interesting a bout the title caption for the latest picture with cat and the heater....it posted in OKCat twitter in English and the word meow all in capital letter with a period in between each letters.  It written like this:   OKCAT NIGHT  M.E.O.W     I have no idea what the meaning of all the letters, if any of us know can you tell me what are those please.

Guest leechalee

packmule3

said: @leechalee,

Somebody gave this to me, and I immediately thought of you and your on-going problems with soompi log-in.  lol.  I think Taec and Guigui would like you to have this...

Guest spicystrawberry

packmule3 said: @leechalee, 
Why, thank you for the coffee mug! That's so me.  
But why is it so quiet out here? Where's everybody? If nobody comes out, I'll keep on sending cryptic messages about our couple. Hopefully, somebody out there will get this one. 

rose999

said:

xybershock

said: Reminiscing: part press con trans:

Taecyeon says Gui Gui is “10 pts of 10

2PM‘s Taecyeon gave his virtual wife Gui Gui
a “10 out of 10“.
At the press conference for ‘We Got Married
– Global Edition‘ on March 28th, he was
asked to describe Gui Gui using a song title,
and he answered, “10 out of 10. Thank you
J.Y. Park for making a song with such a
good title.”

He then revealed when he thinks Gui Gui is the
prettiest: “I think Gui Gui is the prettiest
when she greets me and smiles before
shooting. Her smile is very bright. Every
time we meet she greets me with a
“Hello,” and she looks so pretty.”

On another note, ‘We Got Married Global
Edition’ will feature Taecyeon and Gui Gui as
well as F.T. Island‘s Hongki and Japanese
actress Fujji Mina.

News via allkpop

Cr: KPOPERS@tumblr

I LOVE the shaded part

:)

Guest spicystrawberry

angelangie said: And yes we are right!!!! she is there for 10 DAYS!!! :D =))
PD-nim meeting up wtih Gui Gui!!! :D
PD-nim FB updates - 13th Feb 2014 - 2.12pm (+8GST)
대만에서 온 귀인과 함께...
She is visiting Korea for 10 days and today we have lunch together
来自台湾的你...

Archived