(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Since @GalinaGlazunova posted Taec's "ideal" type articles... I thought of the Hangeul for "ideal-type" and "weird or odd" came to mind. (@minwooluv78, correct me if I am wrong... I checked on Google translate, but just in case...)
The beginning of the word for ideal & odd is the same for the first two sounds: phonetically= yi-sahaung-hyaung-eun ==이상형은 (ideal type)phonetically= yi-sahaung-hyan == 이상한 (odd or weird) 
One can go from "ideal" to totally "weird" just with a lack of 2 syllables or plus 1 syllable :)) =)) 

BiruAngel said: GuiGui Facebook on Wed, Feb 12 at 10.06amCaption:  你們都好強...這樣也可以猜的到   其實這趟韓國行是為了自己來的...給自己安排了跳舞課...休息了一陣子!該為自己做些喜歡的事,做對的起自己的事...所以這是一趟「半收心的旅行」...  Translation :  

Guest cannakat

BiruAngel said: GuiGui Facebook on Wed, Feb 12 at 10.06amCaption:  你們都好強...這樣也可以猜的到   其實這趟韓國行是為了自己來的...給自己安排了跳舞課...休息了一陣子!該為自己做些喜歡的事,做對的起自己的事...所以這是一趟「半收心的旅行」...  Translation :  You all are very strong (smart) ... you can even guess I'm in Korea to do my own thing ... I've arranged (signed up for) a dance lesson ... rest for a while!  To do something that I will enjoy, do the right thing ... so this is a half   resting kind of tour/visit. 

Guest bibidep

Wow GuiGui went to Korea for the dance lesson....too far just to learn how to dance hahaha. What is she up to next? Suddenly she wants to learn how to dance like Korean style. May be soon she will be back in the music industry and she may be working in Korea too.....smart move GuiGui. Hihihi also live in Korea somebody can see someone every day or every week with no trouble.

BiruAngel said: GuiGui Facebook on Wed, Feb 12 at 10.06amCaption:  你們都好強...這樣也可以猜的到 (hands clapping emoticon) 其實這趟韓國行是為了自己來的...給自己安排了跳舞課...休息了一陣子!該為自己做些喜歡的事,做對的起自己的事...所以這是一趟「半收心的旅行」...  Translation :  You all are very strong (smart) ... you can even guess (clap hands) in fact, I'm in Korea to do my own thing ... I've scheduled (signed up for) a dance lesson ... rest for a while!  To do something that I will enjoy, do the right thing ... so this trip is a "half serious and half resting" kind of tour/visit ... 

korchick

said:

Since @GalinaGlazunova posted Taec's "ideal" type articles... I thought of the Hangeul for "ideal-type" and "weird or odd" came to mind. (@minwooluv78, correct me if I am wrong... I checked on Google translate, but just in case...)
The beginning of the word for ideal & odd is the same for the first two sounds: phonetically= yi-sahaung-hyaung-eun ==이상형은 (ideal type)phonetically= yi-sahaung-hyan == 이상한 (odd or weird) 
One can go from "ideal" to totally "weird" just with a lack of 2 syllables :)) =)) 

Guest bibidep

Oh no something pop up in my head again hahaha, it stop for a while and then GuiGui in Korea right now I feel like sleep walking. Wow GuiGui learn how to dance in Korea style and she will dance and sing with someone we know, he is an Idol, a song writer, an actor and The CEO of OKCat.....Oh mo na I can't wait for that day to come, the husband and the wife will be singing and dancing together in the same stage....this is my dream since last May hahahah.

mikoshine said:

BiruAngel said:

GuiGui Facebook on Wed, Feb 12 at 10.06am
Caption:  你們都好強...這樣也可以猜的到   其實這趟韓國行是為了自己來的...給自己安排了跳舞課...休息了一陣子!該為自己做些喜歡的事,做對的起自己的事...所以這是一趟「半收心的旅行」...  
Translation :  

wow! she's taking dance classes in korea... so this post confirms that she's really currently in korea... hehe 得意地笑

lols maybe taec help her register in the class :D so he can come find her any times he wants :D =))

Finally...finally...after all the busy schedule...Taec and GuiGui, now that both of you can see each other face to face, please...please..please...meetup, give a deep hug (like how KH demonstrated) and celebrate the coming Valentine's Day. Do not need to tell / show us because we know both of you need to be left alone...we know...we know... and we won't disturb...promise! :-) :-) :-)

Guest leechalee

(I wont post it coz im always a minute behind @BiruAngel...)

But OkCat's new cartoon.... buying shoes.. I can't help but think of ep 1 :x (if only I could see silver shoes though! Kekeke)

MEMO: to fellow bird-watchers; Feb 12 update
Background: As you might be aware, we are studying 'migration and courtship patterns among the micheseo family of birds'. We have focused our study on a pair of birds who we have collared and are following through electronic signals. The female is tagged 'GHOST163', or 'GuiGui' for short and the male is tagged 'OKCAT185', or 'Taec' for short.

Current Status: Both birds are in the Korean airspace. GuiGui was seen dancing in between bouts of rest, while Taec was sighted in the vicinity of another flock of birds, nicknamed "wonderful season cast".
Request: If sighted, please ignore these two birds so that they can behave naturally and we can complete our study. Too much scrutiny will lead them to become skittish and may cause them undue stress. So, if sighted, just observe from a distance, but please do not approach, and let us know your findings.

Thank You.
Sincerely,
Bird watcher society,
15 TG Soompi, Shippers Moon

@Lmangla posted:caption: OKCAT COMICS EP.19 ~~~!! 맛점하시면서 보시라냥!! 냐냥!! 냐냐냐냐냥!!
posted: Feb 12, at about 12.30 KST ~~~!! Looking around for what suits the taste, nyang!!! Na nyang!! Na na na na nyang!!
(맛점 is used again, @minwooluv78 but this time there is nothing to eat or lunch.... what do you think???) 
I am sorry I cannot translate the inside of the comic, will have to wait for minwooluv78

Lmangla
said: MEMO: to fellow bird-watchers; Feb 12 update
Background: As you might be aware, we are studying 'migration and courtship patterns among the micheseo family of birds'. We have focused our study on a pair of birds who we have collared and are following through electronic signals. The female is tagged 'GHOST163', or 'GuiGui' for short and the male is tagged 'OKCAT185', or 'Taec' for short.

Current Status: Both birds are in the Korean airspace. GuiGui was seen dancing in between bouts of rest, while Taec was sighted in the vicinity of another flock of birds, nicknamed "wonderful season cast".
Request: If sighted, please ignore these two birds so that they can behave naturally and we can complete our study. Too much scrutiny will lead them to become skittish and may cause them undue stress. So, if sighted, just observe from a distance, but please do not approach, and let us know your findings.

Thank You.
Sincerely,
Bird watcher society,
15 TG Soompi, Shippers Moon

Archived