Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Admin

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

fangirl11

said: @packmule3, If I'm not wrong, I can see the half-hidden number is 8,5,2,6,9

The numbers that Chinese like :

[size=3]8[/size] means to earn money

[size=3]9[/size] means perfect or last long

[size=3]6[/size] means it's going well, while 66 means it's going VERY well

The numbers that Korean like :

In ancient Korea, [size=3]3[/size] symbolized 'person'

1 => sky

2 => earth

3 => sky+earth = person

[size=3]7[/size] means lucky, lucky seven

cr : http://www.slideshare.net/kekepengpeng/significant-number-in-east-asian-culture

If you interested, here's more. ( It's longgggggggg

;)

) )

http://www.illuminantpartners.com/2012/04/25/numbers-with-cultural-significance-in-China/

http://chinese.stackexchange.com/questions/826/special-meanings-applied-to-numbers-0-10

http://www.whats-your-sign.com/chinese-meaning-of-numbers.html

Can't really find any number special significance in Korea..but both unlucky number is [size=3]4[/size]..maybe the card is random? Or does it might means some special date? :-?

packmule3 said:

fangirl11

said: @packmule3, If I'm not wrong, I can see the half-hidden number is 8,5,2,6,9

The numbers that Chinese like :

[size=3]8[/size] means to earn money

[size=3]9[/size] means perfect or last long

[size=3]6[/size] means it's going well, while 66 means it's going VERY well

The numbers that Korean like :

In ancient Korea, [size=3]3[/size] symbolized 'person'

1 => sky

2 => earth

3 => sky+earth = person

[size=3]7[/size] means lucky, lucky seven

cr :

http://www.slideshare.net/kekepengpeng/significant-number-in-east-asian-culture

If you interested, here's more. ( It's longgggggggg

;)

) )

http://www.illuminantpartners.com/2012/04/25/numbers-with-cultural-significance-in-China/
http://chinese.stackexchange.com/questions/826/special-meanings-applied-to-numbers-0-10
http://www.whats-your-sign.com/chinese-meaning-of-numbers.html

Can't really find any number special significance in Korea..but both unlucky number is [size=3]4[/size]..maybe the card is random? Or does it might means some special date? :-?

Hello everyone!!! I can't believe I've missed so much! I really hate year end reports!:-/ it causes me not to visit here :-/

Oh... Can you please PM........... Lol just kidding!! I don't want my post deleted. Hahahaha...

Tbh, i just passed by since I was so overwhelmed with the notifications I had and thought that something was up.... And of course something was and I MISSED IT... ugh! But by the looks of it, it seems our ship's sailing away peacefully... Let me get my ribena and drink in solitude since I was very very late for the celebration... Lol

Hi @BiruAngel, I like your social media artwork. It will help people like me to remember the timeline. But may I suggest something? Please write your name in bright and large letters. Since we know now that not-so-nice people are lurking here, and getting info without proper attribution, I want them to see your name displayed boldly (but not tackily) where they can't miss it. So I'd suggest taking down all your soc med reports, and re-posting them after you've down your logo edit. Thanks! :)

Guest spicystrawberry

O___________________O
Is....@bluemoonlight and @bluemoonrising are siblings ? I thought Rising and Light is the same person  :-B
Sigh. How unobservant of me ~ 

Guest spicystrawberry

OK-Taecyeon-09.jpg
This suit remind me the picture below =)) He was beast back then but now shy and save it for only GuiGui to see ahem ahem ~
750718701.jpg?1364451363

And we have to Love Taec <3 
taecyeon-21.jpg

Guest spicystrawberry

bluemoonrising said: spicystrawberry said: O___________________O
Is....@bluemoonlight and @bluemoonrising are siblings ? I thought Rising and Light is the same person  :-B
Sigh. How unobservant of me ~ 

Guest bibidep

angelangie said: okie looking at all these pictures make me miss taecgui.....just look at the way Taec leans towards gui gui on the 2nd pictures and how he held her hands even though it a palm to palm hold but it held on securely and tight
but it looks like a fingers links to me hehehehe :P:D

cr: as tagged & okuniverse.net

angelangie said: packmule3 said: Hi @BiruAngel, I like your social media artwork. It will help people like me to remember the timeline. But may I suggest something? Please write your name in bright and large letters. Since we know now that not-so-nice people are lurking here, and getting info without proper attribution, I want them to see your name displayed boldly (but not tackily) where they can't miss it. So I'd suggest taking down all your soc med reports, and re-posting them after you've down your logo edit. Thanks! :)

Guest labbit

Here I am trying to dig something out from September of our dear couple, checking FB and forums :

Guigui

Sep 1 - Post pic resting in car with eyes closed. She said need to rest and let go, body is turning upside down

Sep 3 - Go for prawning

Sep 5 - Share Ms B BTS

Sep 6 - Change her FB pic from GWGM to her own pic

Sep 16 - She want to cut her hair

Sep 30 - Just swim, ask fans have you eaten lunch

Taecyeon

Sep 1 - Post okcat with him and seems like he is looking cute at somebody

Sep 5 - Tweet Sunny from SNSD long hair pic

Sep 16 - Post a tablet showing you can never make same mistake twice because 2nd time you make,it's not a mistake, its a choice

Sep 17 - Okcat post on going for a tour soon, showing a scarf,sunglass and a blue luggage

Sep 30 - October Okcat calendar..Afternoon teatime with Okcat with words "My world seems so much brighter since you've came to my life. You are the one who makes me smile"

In the month of September, both are very busy filming and coincidentally end their job almost the same time around last 2 weeks of September. Emotions wise is more of roller coaster rides for Guigui feeling abit down/stress at the earlier of the month and on the high side towards the end of the month. While Taecyeon mood is relatively on the high side tweeting and posting his drama related pics or promoting Okcat. The only interaction that I felt fishy between the 2 is on the highlighted ones above. Sep 1, Guigui feeling abit tired and Taecyeon tried to cheer her up by acting cute. Sep 30, Guigui having a happy mood and ask if fans had eaten their lunch as she just finish her swim, shortly Taecyeon post the October calendar with the "special wording" not long after her post on the same day. I had a strong feeling that Guigui went to oversea (hopefully in Japan to meet Taecyeon) on the last 2 days of Sep as Taecyeon is also there around same time. There was the time where my eagle eyes (as what @packmule3 like to call) caught the very suspicious reflection on the glass with the pics that Guigui posted at the ice cream store.

Whether if the song "September" that Taecyeon twitted days ago had any things to do with their love development/activities in September I cannot be sure but my delusional mind would like to think that to some % of extent, there is some relation :)

okie looking at all these pictures make me miss taecgui.....just look at the way Taec leans towards gui gui on the 2nd pictures and how he held her hands even though it a palm to palm hold but it held on securely and tight

but it looks like a fingers links to me hehehehe :P:D

@angelangie, thanks for all the photos!..but, take a look at photo 2...wasn't GuiGui supposed to arrive DongHua Station after 5pm (remembered Taec said one ticket was for 3pm and another was 5pm)?..But, look at Taec's watch...it was only 4pm (if my eyes are correct,couldn't be 12.20pm) when both of them were reviewing the canvas photos.Just cracking my head thinking how come the timing was wrong? Was this done on purpose? Maybe Taec really need to leave earlier, that's why...Nothing..nothing to huha about...just curious..curiousity doesn't kill the cat,but me... :D

Guest bibidep

bouquet78 said:

okie looking at all these pictures make me miss taecgui.....just look at the way Taec leans towards gui gui on the 2nd pictures and how he held her hands even though it a palm to palm hold but it held on securely and tight

but it looks like a fingers links to me hehehehe

:P:D

@angelangie, thanks for all the photos!..but, take a look at photo 2...wasn't GuiGui supposed to arrive DongHua Station after 5pm (remembered Taec said one ticket was for 3pm and another was 5pm)?..But, look at Taec's watch...it was only 4pm (if my eyes are correct,couldn't be 12.20pm) when both of them were reviewing the canvas photos.Just cracking my head thinking how come the timing was wrong? Was this done on purpose? Maybe Taec really need to leave earlier, that's why...Nothing..nothing to huha about...just curious..curiousity doesn't kill the cat,but me...

:D