Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

angelangie

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

@bouquet78  yep I bought an OkCat product today!  I must be totally michoso with TaecGui coz I don't usually buy things online except air tickets!  What's wrong with me?  =))
If there's gonna be TaecGui Season 2, I will be a super good & nice girl at work and need not borrow @packmule3  nickname Darth Madder-than-Vader!  Plus, I will get rid off of all the shoes stored away in the dumpsters!  :)) =))

hahaha...me too....I bought the handphone accessories...I never fancy handphone accessorries. But today I did it for the first time... :-)

BiruAngel said:

bouquet78

said:

I am with you!TaecGui come back to me please~

I miss our beloved couple too....really really miss....so so so miss.... anyone here bought "okcat" already?... @bouquet78  yep I bought an OkCat product today!  I must be totally michoso with TaecGui coz I don't usually buy things online except air tickets!  What's wrong with me?  =)) If there's gonna be TaecGui Season 2, I will be a super good & nice girl at work and need not borrow @packmule3  nickname Darth Madder-than-Vader!  Plus, I will get rid off of all the shoes stored away in the dumpsters!  :)) =)) @BiruAngel
dont worry you are not the only one :D
i have a bunch of friends that was talking about it on kakaotalk on me.........u know who u are girls....OWN UP :D

@packmule3

for me, i would give up going on Facebook and YouTube while at work... i tend to do that especially youtube where i won't be able to go back to work for quite awhile... LOL... also, i'm not going to buy any CDs of my bias (for the duration of GWGM season 2) and also my romance books (also for the duration of the show)... i can't give up going on the internet in general since i need that for work... :))  

Aha! I see what you did there, @mikoshine. Lol. You're willing to give up Facebook and Utube, but not soompi at work. Good one!

What about you, @shermaine_leong_yi_fang? And you @jazcabbb? Are you studying for your APs now? How's that coming along? Are you taking World History? US History? Or Psychology? Good luck! Can we expect a grade of 5 on the AP exams next year in honor of our Taecgui couple? No pressure there. Lol.

Edited: you too @spicystrawberry. :) BTW, interesting dream you had there. I didnt know you could dream in a foreign language. Lol.

akasia said: angelangie said: Gui Gui updated her Facebook again :)
謝謝涵碧樓給我們的一切美好...bye byeThanks to Han Pik Hotel, for giving us all the wonderful memories...bye bye

bluemoonlight said:

angelangie

said: @bluemoonlight

tell us u going to share that pictures right??? RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT??? if not u know most of us will go knocking on ur doors when we go korea HAHAHAH.....or i will send minwooluv78

:D

hahahha....actually reading what ur view and ur ideas what happening in that shoes cafe brought a kind of warmth to me....and i'm sure it brought it all to most of those here too

:)

and thanks for writing that in and letting us have an ideas what happening

we can see that the charm of TaecGui is still lingering even though they had finish the GWGM season for over 2 months

i agreed with u that the shoes does not look very comfortable for i still remember that Gui Gui wore it when they were walking towards the bridal house to get the dress and there are parts of it that Gui Gui actually nearly slip on the path walk due to the slippery path cause by the snows....did u take a seat at the very spot of the sofa too??? and take multiple shot too??? tell me u did!!!

:D

=))

and just imagine 15 pairs a week that is like averagely 2 pairs a days and i say that is a very good sales

hahaha and i can see that the staff really like taecgui to have something special

that they had it arranged nicely and the shop keeper is definitely honest

even though he does not really praise TaecGui directly but from your paragraph we can definitely sense that he remember them well....

@angelangie...are you threatening me??!! I thought you were an angel...I guess I was wrong! :P

No worries...of course I'm gonna be sharing pics as well, just that I need to upload & organize them first :)

And yes, I definitely sat in the same spot as Gui Gui & Taec on the sofa/loveseat :D  The owner even happily obliged my request to take a photo for me with the silver shoes...hehehe
The sales definitely increased...but now maybe thinking back, it probably wasn't 15 pairs a week...maybe more like around 10? I don't remember the exact amount, except that he definitely said that sales for Gui Gui's silver shoes increased.
I forgot to add that I also asked the owner if he got a lot more business in general to the cafe because of GWGM (not just sales of the shoes) & he said there was...but that it was mainly Taiwanese, Chinese, & Japanese tourists as well as tourists from other Chinese-speaking countries who came. He said that there weren't many Korean fans who came...citing the reasons being it was on a cable channel with a horrible time-slot (which I totally agree with cuz it aired on MBC's cable channel on Sundays at 11:00pm #-o
@packmule3 thanks for the short fanfic & offering to continue...but it doesn't just have to be for me...it can be all TaecGui shippers' Searching for TaecGui :)

@bluemoonlight 
you seems to have forgotten i am the angel hehehehe of this thread but i have a devil tails that visible from times to times :D
and honestly it really is nice to see that the shopkeeper came to TaecGui defenses too :D

lols the MBC director Facebook after Gui Gui pictures with the caption as below lols....
asking whether is it the person she is thinking about for a bf is him ROFL
lols
mbcdirector3_zpsf0a715a5.png

packmule3 said:

@packmule3for me, i would give up going on Facebook and YouTube while at work... i tend to do that especially youtube where i won't be able to go back to work for quite awhile... LOL... also, i'm not going to buy any CDs of my bias (for the duration of GWGM season 2) and also my romance books (also for the duration of the show)... i can't give up going on the internet in general since i need that for work...

)  

angelangie said: lols the MBC director Facebook after Gui Gui pictures with the caption as below lols....
lols

and then he reposted another set of TaecGui Stickers with Pd-nim and another two of the cast incorporated inside lols
1376357_580219608706107_1354085505_n_zps

Lmangla said: angelangie said: lols the MBC director Facebook after Gui Gui pictures with the caption as below lols....
lols

now we know why he keeps re-posting all her pics!! I hope he was just joking though.. by the way, did anyone notice that on the global we got married page, there are two posts -- one of taec recently, the other of Guigui in her alien sticker dots.. none of the other couple.... I wonder if that means -- another season of Taecgui!! keeping my fingers crossed....
[-O<
@lmangla 
yes i did posted that into our forum dearie lols........that gwgm posted bout after Taec & Gui Gui :)

Guest norehaismail

How about you? What are you willing to offer/do/give up to get Taecgui back on GWGM? @angelangie? @runlha? @bouquet78? No saessang creepy stuff, okay? :)

I am not willing to offer anything as long as PDnim did not give clear indications of the session 2....mianhe @packmule3 for not really answering you!!!!! :D

Guest norehaismail

Seasons 2 not session 2 (typo error)....mianhe!!!! ;)) ^:)^

BiruAngel said:  yep I bought an OkCat product today!  I must be totally michoso with TaecGui coz I don't usually buy things online except air tickets!  What's wrong with me?  =))....

okie it seems like they will be releasing another set of stickers this times with some of Taec and Hongki modify out of solo stickers with Pd-nim, mbc director and the other cast name that i didnt know in lols
GWGM just announces it in their FBstickers_zpsacbc0701.png

Runlha said: How about you? What are you willing to offer/do/give up to get Taecgui back on GWGM? @angelangie? @runlha? @bouquet78? No saessang creepy stuff, okay? :) I am not willing to offer anything as long as PDnim did not give clear indications of the session 2....mianhe @packmule3 for not really answering you!!!!! :D

lols me? i offer anything as long as im not deem crazy by onlookers :D i dont mind being michesso but ....hold on isnt that the same thing? ROFL =))

Lmangla said: BiruAngel said:  yep I bought an OkCat product today!  I must be totally michoso with TaecGui coz I don't usually buy things online except air tickets!  What's wrong with me?  =))....

@packmule3 -- I was thinking of what I would give up for taecgui season 2 and my mind is an utter blank... I guess my answer would be nothing! I would instead wish them even more well and spend more hours helping @b8l8 on the blog... that means, my farm on farmville is seriously going to rot...

Lmangla said: @packmule3 -- I was thinking of what I would give up for taecgui season 2 and my mind is an utter blank... I guess my answer would be nothing! I would instead wish them even more well and spend more hours helping @b8l8 on the blog... that means, my farm on farmville is seriously going to rot...
@lmangla dont worry my farmville2 is thriving on nicely :D hehhehe....im sure it will survive TaecGui season 2 even though i didnt touch the farm for over 3months during TaecGui airing times :D

@lmangla 

yes i did posted that into our forum dearie lols........that gwgm posted bout after Taec & Gui Gui :)

What a doofus! Lol. As I've said before, you could never tell where people's heads are located nowadays: up on their shoulders where they were created to be, or somewhere on the posterior region of the pelvic area (between the tailbone and upper back thighs), aka the butt0cks.

If I were part of MBC's PR team or crisis control counsel, I'd tell him to:

1. Stop drinking soju after work, :)

2. Cancel Facebook or don't post w/o my approval, :) :)

3. Get Taec on the phone quickly and get his permission to say that he has been texting on Taec's behalf and/or he's been Taec's messenger all along.  :) :) :)

4. Pay or offer double Taecgui's asking price for Season 2. :) :) :) :)

5. Edited: Eat Ben and Jerry's ice cream. It prevents diarrhea of the brain so you won't go writing nonsense on Facebook.

Could think up of more demands but am shopping for autumn shoes. :) Nothing should go between a predator/woman hunting for her prey...the perfect pair of black leather boots.

Gotta go.

Guest spicystrawberry

@mikoshine

I know right?! I woke up once around morning to go washroom and I went back to sleep, before that I was wondering should I on Soompi to check out news but I felt so tired so closed my eyes. So the last thing in my mind was Taecgui and dream about them. I remember someone's dream is more better than me. She dreamt Taecgui kissing...for three times if I am not wrong. Gosh!! I really wish I know Chinese words! Ah jinjjai ( guigui sound, in ep 12 abt forget to put 'jump' in the lyrics )