(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Gui Gui updates her Facebook Too :D

13th Feb 2014 - 2.45pm (+8GST)

Oh nice,  she met up with the 3 of them! She gave them presents too **dont be too jealous Taec,  im sure she has one for you too ;) yeah.. I know you know, we know :) **

So, GG has already prepared the gifts for them. See, how sweet and kind is uri GG. I supposed the 'Chia Te' printed on the bag is of Hokkein words, 'drink tea'? and is from Taiwan? (please correct me if I am wrong...). From this, it seems like GG already has the intention to meetup with GWGM team before she flies off from Taiwan or else, why bother to buy these gifts?...so, looks like 'they' will surely meetup. I am crossing my fingers... :-) :-) :-)

hahahaha....oops!...my friend told me I am wrong. The gift is the famous Taiwanese pineapple biscuits - brand named '佳得' (Chia Te).... :P

OkCat Facebook on Thu, Feb 13 at 4.50pmCaption :  WHERE IS YOUR HOT PLACE @ SEOUL?
OkCat Twitter on Thu, Feb 13 at 4.48pmCaption :  오늘은 옥캣이 눈코뜰새 없이 바빴다냥 냐냥냐냥..오늘의 트윗도 늦었다능ㅜㅜ..주인님들의 서울 핫 플레이스는 어디인지 알려주시라냥! MEOW! 1896984_804631756218530_130645047_n.jpg

Round 2:

Q: what did you learn from watching Taecgui

A: I learnt some new mathematics, which was not covered in my math classes in school or university.
143 means "I love you" because there is 1 letter in I, 4 in love, 3 in you
<3 means "love" and is the numeric equivalent of a heart. still not able to comprehend why <3 is love as opposed to another number like "<8" or "<7"...
X means "kiss" (remember all the Xs on OkCat's posts? ~ wonder who that is for?) again, not sure why X which in Roman numerals means 10 gets translated into "kiss"

my-brain-you-have-failed-me1.jpg

BiruAngel said: OkCat Facebook on Thu, Feb 13 at 4.50pmCaption :  WHERE IS YOUR HOT PLACE @ SEOUL?
OkCat Twitter on Thu, Feb 13 at 4.48pmCaption :  오늘은 옥캣이 눈코뜰새 없이 바빴다냥 냐냥냐냥..오늘의 트윗도 늦었다능ㅜㅜ..주인님들의 서울 핫 플레이스는 어디인지 알려주시라냥! MEOW!

Guest xybershock

BiruAngel said:

OkCat Facebook on Thu, Feb 13 at 4.50pm
Caption :  WHERE IS YOUR HOT PLACE @ SEOUL?

OkCat Twitter on Thu, Feb 13 at 4.48pm
Caption :  오늘은 옥캣이 눈코뜰새 없이 바빴다냥 냐냥냐냥..오늘의 트윗도 늦었다능ㅜㅜ..주인님들의 서울 핫 플레이스는 어디인지 알려주시라냥! MEOW!

i saw that a few people commented "La Casa Hotel" on this post... 得意地笑

good idea, good comment, good post. I like it! TaecGui fans are all awesome!! :)>-

Guest cannakat

BiruAngel said: OkCat Facebook on Thu, Feb 13 at 4.50pmCaption :  WHERE IS YOUR HOT PLACE @ SEOUL?
OkCat Twitter on Thu, Feb 13 at 4.48pmCaption :  오늘은 옥캣이 눈코뜰새 없이 바빴다냥 냐냥냐냥..오늘의 트윗도 늦었다능ㅜㅜ..주인님들의 서울 핫 플레이스는 어디인지 알려주시라냥! MEOW!

Guest norehaismail

I learned 143 mean I LOVE U...

Round 2:

Q: what did you learn from watching Taecgui

A: I learnt some new mathematics, which was not covered in my math classes in school or university.

143 means "I love you" because there is 1 letter in I, 4 in love, 3 in you

<3 means "love" and is the numeric equivalent of a heart. still not able to comprehend why <3 is love as opposed to another number like "<8" or "<7"...

X means "kiss" (remember all the Xs on OkCat's posts? ~ wonder who that is for?) again, not sure why X which in Roman numerals means 10 gets translated into "kiss"

my-brain-you-have-failed-me1.jpg

:)

Guest xybershock

A page late but better late than never. YAY!!! 1600th page and We're still sailing smoothly

This is a bit funny but GG's instructor SC Kwak yesterday shared GG's post&pics, and the likes on that post is over 200 when most of his posts hardly past 50 likes. He also added many more foreign friends kekeke needless to say included me. So he commented and I googled and binged (if it was wrongly translated, then you all know whose fault that is -------> B&G's FAULT)

•  post a video of ok taecyeon wife doing hip hop, plzzzzzzzzz!!!6 hours ago · Like · 7

• 187235_100001983571352_3571298_q.jpg노정환 오늘 가면 뵐수있는거야 꽉!?@-@Today I'm going to see if is full!?@-@ (Translated by Bing)6 hours ago · Like · 1The comments that has no profile pic or name were posted by someone here kekeke, and she's a lurker so I don't know if she wants to show us her comments, which was why I deleted it. @minwooluv78, @korchick wanna take on the translating job hehehe.

Guest spicystrawberry

BiruAngel said:

spicystrawberry

said:

angelangie

said:

spicystrawberry

said:

angelangie

said:

Gui Gui updates her Facebook Too :D

13th Feb 2014 - 2.45pm (+8GST)

Lunch time with my Korea brother n sister... 언니,오빠와 함께 같이 점심 먹었어요
ps謝謝你們送我的巧克力...好快一年過去了!可以見到你們真的很開心Translations: PS: Thanks for the chocolates you guys given me....in a blink a year had passed! Be able to meet up with you guys really makes me happy

Guest spicystrawberry

Lmangla said:kid: I learned _________________________
how would you complete this conversation if you were the kid?

the answers were rather hilarious..
here's @biruangel's answer last September:
what I learnt fr TaecGui ....:    Murmur is a Chinese word!
to read more: http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2013/09/funnypersonal-things-we-learned-from.html

shall we do a round two of this as part of our 1600th page celebration?
@leechalee @spicystrawberry @bluemoonlight @bluemoonrising @b8l8 @korchick @bladerunner and others ~ let's hear your response. if you want to revise your answer or add to it, feel free. :)
4792955903429319345.gif

Lmangla said: complete the conversation below:
mom: why do you keep watching this show? its such a waste of time
kid: it is cute!
mom: if you watched something useful like a science program, at least your brain cells will expand
kid: I learned stuff too from this show
mom: you learned stuff from watching we got married global?? really??? like what? what did you learn?
kid: I learned _________________________

how would you complete this conversation if you were the kid?

Archived