Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

angelangie

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

so taec say he dont put makeup on his face???
then excuse me what that brush doing there??? dusting dust i gather?? :D
hehehhe =))
cr: as tagged1378769_10151797854813512_587000054_n_zp1383159_10151797854743512_1874624393_n_z1378039_10151797854708512_924293145_n_zp

Guest yokalana

GuiGui crying at the "Stars Know My heart"

Why was she crying ? Feel broken hearted seeing her cry.... T_T. Anyway is there any link to the video of the show? If yes, can someone share please? :)

Lmangla said: @biruangel -- so the song is called winter games? I thought it was the name of the magazine they were appearing in.. hee hee... but so much fashion shoots for one song? and if the song is called winter games, why are they dressed in black leather? I am not sure if black leather is appropriate wear for winter in the first place.. isn't it more like fall weather?
:-/

Guest b8l8

Taec is not romantic at all.let me give it a try....
let me just borrow some words from @packmule3:It is not about us, really!
This statement is really unfair to Taec since it is very subjective and in the first place we are not the object of his romantic gestures. We are not the subject of his heart-melting, soul penetrating gazes. What is important is how GuiGui perceives it and how she felt about it. What one may think as just small acts of kindness such as wiping her wet shoes, may also be perceives as romantic acts. So, the question, is Taec romantic? is not a question that can be answered by us but only by GuiGui.
Furthermore,
"At the end of the day, how Guigui perceives him is the true measure of his sincerity.  If Guigui found him to be a caring man (which she did. Watch Ep 15 inside the tent), if she thought him to be perceptive of her needs (which she did. Watch Ep 15 inside the tent), if she thanked him for the time they shared together (which she did. Watch Ep 15 inside the tent), AND if she was going to miss him so dreadfully that she was shedding tears at their separation (which she did. Watch Ep 15 inside the tent), THEN that’s all that matters.  In any relationship, be it on TV or real life, the best judges to assess what truly went on in the relationship would be the very PEOPLE involved.  Don’t you think so? Guigui believed in him; and we believed in her. If she gave him her stamp of approval, that's good enough for us to begin with. At any rate, she should know him better than us; she was the virtual wife, after all, not us."
did I pass? lol

angelangie said: bluemoonlight said: A Taiwanese tabloid magazine recently featured a story on TaecGui, but instead of it being good news...Baiduers are quite upset...as basically the story/article took everything from the Baidu forum and used it in the article and made it seem like it was all the own author's conclusions/findings. To briefly summarize, it's basically talking about all the recent SNS coincidences and saying that Taec & GG are in the midst of dating. I concur with the Baiduers that this feature story is doing more harm than good cuz it could adversely affect GG as well as Taec. I've put the pics in spoiler...

0bmf.jpgzm3e.jpg14lx.jpgm3rp.jpgcr: TaecGui Baidu

Guest lauramcfarlane

angelangie said: more of Gui Gui in the shows 'Hello Baby' :D
cr: as tagged

bluemoonlight said: Taec is in talks to star in a new weekend drama...so not sure if he has time to do season 2 of GWGM... :(  It's great for him to have more acting experience & to work with veteran actors, but I was really hoping for TaecGui season 2. But as they say...it's not over till the fat lady sings! :)) class="subject" style="margin: 0px; padding: 14px 14px 8px; font-size: 1.4em; line-height: 1.25em; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: helvetica; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"KBS "Taecyeon considering to star in Good Years." class="subject" style="margin: 0px; padding: 14px 14px 8px; font-size: 1.4em; line-height: 1.25em; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: helvetica; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

[OSEN=Kwon Ji-young] 2PM Taecyeon is garnering attention, whether he will be starring in Lee Kyung-hee writer's new work.

On 14th afternoon, KBS told OSEN that "Taecyeon is negotiating to star in 'Good Years'(tentative title) but nothing is decided yet."

Previously, according to one media, Lee Seo-jin, Kim Hee-sun and Taecyeon is considering Lee Kyung-hee writer's new work 'Good Years'.

Especially, Lee Kyung-hee writer is famous for her orignal and sensible lines with heart-warming stories well shown in 'Sang Doo, Let's Go To School', 'Sorry I Love You', 'A Love to Kill', 'Thank You', 'Will it Snow at Christmas?', 'Nice Guy' and so on. Therefore, her new drama's casting is garnering attention.

Meanwhile, Lee Kyung-hee's new work piece 'Good Years' will be aired in KBS 2TV as the follow-up of 'The Wang Family'. The first episode will be aired in February next year.

jykwon@osen.co.kr

cr: http://m.star.naver.com/2pm/news/end?id=1713205

is it me or does GuiGui look different in that leopart print/music notes dress? it almost seems like she is older or she has put on weight.. strange...

Lmangla said: is it me or does GuiGui look different in that leopart print/music notes dress? it almost seems like she is older or she has put on weight.. strange...

Guest bladerunner

Lmangla said: is it me or does GuiGui look different in that leopart print/music notes dress? it almost seems like she is older or she has put on weight.. strange...

Guest goldenpalm

wouwwww GG definitely looks pretty even though she has put some weight - it means she has had enjoyed her relax day, i just soo pissssss if some people say bad things to her, i think they should brush their mouth with very strong detergent, lol  :))

bladerunner said: Lmangla said: is it me or does GuiGui look different in that leopart print/music notes dress? it almost seems like she is older or she has put on weight.. strange...
I think she gained weight and some people are calling her fat in her weibo.oh wellShe just post this on her facebook:
好啦...要開始健康減肥了
(ok, time to start healthy diet.)

:)) she is still very cute!
yup she gain and she did mention that she had gotten fat and about times to start a healthy diet again lols ............ 
but she still look cute :D as you said @bladerunner :)

And unto the piggy back rides... Can I explain what  think about it in pictures and gifs?
1. Piggyback rides that started way back in Jeoson era. My very first bias or my cho sarang, Jo Hyun Jae (who by the way introduced me to Korean dramas hahaha) as Seodong/King Mo Kang carrying Lee Bo Young as Princess Sun Hwa in their drama "Ballad of Seodong" 

TheBalladofSeoDongseodong5.jpg

2. Piggyback ride to carry your son to sleep too like this one in Can you hear my heart 

can_you_hear_my_heart_30-avi_000920987.jpg

3. Dying on your back Like this one in Incarnation of money, Kang Ji Hwan carrying his dying mother

64773_501369369899279_503011133_n.jpg

4. Piggy backing someone while singing and you don't want to see her cry while you sing an out of tune song that you learned just from reading her lips...This one really made me cry...so sweet yet heartbreaking to see Kim Jae Won carrying Hwang Jeung Eum in "Can you hear my heart"

can_you_hear_my_heart_27-avi_003656690.jpg

5. Piggyback ride when she had too much soju Like how Song Seung Hoon carried Kim Tae Hee in "My Princess" and I love how she was saying Jeongmal? Jeongmal? Jeongmal? Jinja Jinja Jinja? when he said she's pretty

tumblr_lfna3qsa8I1qzgtn4o1_500.jpg

6. Or I can also be giving instructions where to vacuum while I piggyback on someone sooo handsome as this guy... And I want to be her...really hahaha

Ww1105d.jpgWw1105g.jpg

7. But of course no one can beat the piggy back ride because the gentle Taec didn't let the sunshine Guigui to carry him from losing the kai bai bo.. I wanna be Guigui to experience how it was to be carried by her hubby...But...nah Michoso family will be after me hahaha...but like laws of the jungle, I can run fast too hahaha

piggy02_zps83ee1c92.gif

and good morning girls :D greet you girls with another cute gui gui
see even though she had gain weight but still lovable....
cr: as tagged1385236_10200702279627972_736713684_n_zp

And other forms of carrying...
1. Bridal style..well, because it's tradition to carry the bride up to the bedroom to start a family :D and he effortlessly carried her up the stairs...come to think of it, my husband didn't do that to me LOL

carrydbride-1.gif

2. And I want my man to carry me while running...just because he wanted to make me smile... But he has to be strong and healthy like Taecyeon or else I might lay flat on my bum or my tummy head down and kiss the dirt LOL

89897667.jpg

3. He's ready to catch me when I slip and fall? Like someone's oppa in here? ehem LOL

20110221_myprincess_1.jpg

4. He can protect me from harm because I'm too drunk from soju and I passed out, which by the way was because of thinking about him and being confused of his actions?

531433_10151063566420140_918377353_n.jpg

5. Or he can suppport and carry me when I suddenly want to fly like a bird...and more

891994_614342138595726_54943233_o.jpgTheNotebook.jpg

6. And this!... when he wants and I want to... you know...a carry me while we... ahhmmm kiss...and hug... and some loving... and more :))

worldep40451.gif